All Comments on 'Young Female Doctor's Exam'

by scentto

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
60andhorny60andhornyabout 13 years ago
great

I need to find a doctor like that.

kfdcanadakfdcanadaabout 13 years ago
Appointment Required

What a team - Doctor and nurse tagteaming. Great story. I hope that there is a problem with the samples taken and a follow-up exam is required.

STUGPOLESTUGPOLEabout 13 years ago
GREAT STORY

please write a sequel, continue the story.

I'm going to my young femail Dr this week and could only hope for the same treatment!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I think every man dreams of this.

You can't rape the willing!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Good story. Can we have part 2?

I have a young, petite, brunette, female doctor that I have drooled over for some years now. Physicals are always a treat, and I fantasize about her taking my cock in her mouth, and sucking me to a blinding orgasm, and then bending her over the exam table and fucking her silly.

HeyAllHeyAllabout 13 years ago
Fantastic

I really enjoyed this.

I also get really turned on by the whole medical thing and this story is every man's fantasy about having a female doctor. I also really liked how everything in this story was very professional and realistic. Some of these examniation stories tend to get over the top.

The story could use more paragraphs though to seperate the dialogue from the writings.

5/5

Gaston1Gaston1about 13 years ago
Doctor doctor

I had a gay doc that would send in hott nurses or staff members to my room. We had some great fucks. I miss that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Good Story, However ...

Just so you know you can't give have a blood test for two weeks after getting a prostate examination. I just had a physical last month my doctor wanted me to have a blood test right away. She told me I would have to make another appt. to have a prostate exam because some parts of a blood test are not accurate for 2 weeks after a prostate exam.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
female doctor

I have a female doctor and she has a great body and shows it off but doesn't give an exam like that, Would that be great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
do this

u should write a second chapter to this story u leave it open with the doctor leaving and wanting to experiment more

gspanker051gspanker051almost 11 years ago
Second chapter

I agree there should be a second chapter well writen enjoyed

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Oo My

My female urologist did a great job of stimulating my prostate when I saw her about 2 weeks ago. I know she realized I was getting turned on because I started breathing hard and was getting an erection. She asked me if I was okay with 'this' when she heard the rapid breathing and I could only moan "yes". She kept up the fingering until I had a full blown hard on and then proceeded to 'examine' my cock and balls, rolling my balls with one hand as she pulled back my foreskin with the other, sliding it back and forth a few times to "check for any infections". I began leaking some pre-cum and she finished the exam with a light squeeze on my cock. She then said she would go write up her report, telling me she would give me time to "finish up and get dressed". When she came back she told me she was scheduling me for another appointment for follow up treatment, asking if a late appointment in the day would be okay when she would be done with all of her other patients. I can HARDLY wait to see what the 'follow up treatment' is going to be, but I sure hope it involves more stimulation of my prostate; I never got it like that from any of my male doctors, butt I wish I had. Who knows how one of them might have stimulated me. Dale at oldvintner@msn.com

Sure hope you write a next chapter SOON.

oldergentleman69oldergentleman69almost 10 years ago
Would Love

To experience that next time I go see a female doc! Probably won't happen to me though, it feels good to dream about it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story

I need a complete physical. Does Dr. Frazier accept Medicare?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Not too likely

But I was directed to give a sperm sample during my Medicare physical, something unexpected. Of course manually, they even handed me a magazine with nude photos. Not an easy thing for an old man, single and out of shape at my age, so a Nurse came in finally and assisted.

The why of it beat the hell out of me until the main nurse explained that sexual health is as important as everything else.

It took that older nurse perhaps 30 seconds and she was back out the door.

So while incidents like this are probably mostly just fantasy, they do happen rarely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
excellent

i wish i should be examined like this

gspanker051gspanker051almost 6 years ago
Good Read

Very good read

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent story well written.

Great story and well written.

I love having a female Dr. for my exams and my current one is the best by far. Being a teaching Dr. she usually has an intern with her for the exam which is very interesting two females taking turns performing the checks. Last appointment for a physical became the hottest when my girl friend accompanied me to the Dr. office and the nurse asked her if she wanted to accompany me back to the exam room. She looked at me for a second to see if I approved but her desire to come watch got the best of her and she was up and walking towards the nurse ahead of me. Most exciting physical I ever had two females examining me and GF very intently watching and the Dr giving my GF very detailed descriptions of what she was checking.

All this lead to very hot Dr. fantasy sex when we got home.

thomas_deanthomas_deanover 3 years ago
Just What The Doctor Ordered

It seems to be recognized that male patients will react to the touch of a female physician. Does the physician also react? Medicine has such a wall of pretense to professionalism which uphold the godly image that genuine information is heard to come by. We do hear about those who get caught crossing the line into patent abuse, but in EXAM we find Mr Roberts in the in - between case, neither a conventional exam nor outright abuse, but a situation neither doctor nor patient nor nurse have not drawn a little pleasure from.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I remember at my Medicare physical, the female physician wanted a sperm sample and a urine sample, so they stuck me in this tiny room, gave me a 10 year old Playboy magazine and told me to use the two little cups they gave me.

The urine was no problem, the sperm sample was.

After 15 minutes, an older nurse knocked on the door and asked me if I was OK. I told her fine but no way was I ever going to get a sperm sample. The door opened, she came in, reached down and in 30 seconds had the sample and was gone. The only time in my entire life anything like that happened to me in a Doctor's office. But it also was not erotic at all, just... strange.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I never get examined that thoroughly at the VA.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Outstanding erotic story well told! I have a huge big breast older women fetish myself. Heavy breasted, wrinkled, hungry for unabashed and uninhibited mutual sexual satisfaction is off the charts!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous