All Comments on 'Curious No More Ch. 02'

by bicurve

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
fucking and cumming

I love reading about cummung just from being fucked in the ass. My first time was like that (with a monster 11 inch cock), and so have all the others. But I seem to need a real cock. I have a ten inch vibrating dildo, but it can't make me cum. I guess I'm another cum slut addicted to cock. I crave the real thing just like your character, so thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Sustain is difficult

This story shows that sustaining the heat in an extended story is difficult. Although it was a good effort, it didn't build as well as the first episode did. I think two traps that writers here fall into is trying to make too many things happen (they go from a simple one-on-one scene to a twenty person gang-bang all in one story) and trying to go on for too long. Rather than take one character from virginity to worldliness in one story or long-linked story, it's better to just explore ideas in smaller, more sustainable chunks. That said, I hope you contribute more stuff.

unpredictablebijouunpredictablebijoualmost 17 years ago
A teency correction

Very hot - I'm a bisexual grrrl with a thing for hot guy-on-guy action, so I like this a great deal.

One thing: the word is PROSTATE. No second "R". "Prostrate" is an adjective that means prone or supine. The lovely gland in question, of which I am a HUGE fan, as you obviously are, is spelled differently.

Thanks for sharing this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hot! Hot! Hot!

That was so smoking hot I could see steam rolling off my computer screen. That's as hot as man to man action gets. Keep up the excellent work. I'll look forward to more of your submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
My husband now knows why I like it bareback!!!

For months I have had a well endowed black lover, my husband is aware,but until of recent had never joined in. My husband now has been ridden bareback and it was oh so hot to see my lovers cum running from his ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Oh that's great you fucking whore and fag husband!

Maybe the black cock can knock you up and hgive your husband AIDS. Then when you suck his dick you'll all have it. Great just fucking great, the gene pool id soooooo fucked up!

bifemboibifemboiover 7 years ago
omg...

That was just as hot as the first story... I LOVE kissing with a guy and rubbing cocks... and in my fantasies I get so horny thinking about fucking a guy like this and getting fucked like this... shooting a HOT load of cum in a hot ass and feeling a HOT load of cum deep inside me... mmmmmm

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2almost 7 years ago
Like the stories so far

Just my preference. I'm not into the disrespect of someone demanding to hear a person cow down, being called 'slut and bitch' ... "Tell ME ..." In my mind, it takes away from spontaneity and is a distraction from my mood. If my actions aren't enough satisfaction he can wait or ask. Just my views. Your story works well and ... and from the beginning I can recall my first time meeting an online connection, which to my surprise was to 'discuss authors and writing styles/skills' but gratefully turned quick enough to live action playtime ... which was never discussed nor planned (in my expectations). I support you efforts and encourage new readers to continue the adventure.

Riki1942Riki1942over 4 years ago
Bareback

My boyfriend always cums in my ass bareback. I love the way it feels but, I don't actually feel it shooting inside me. The part that turns me on the most is knowing it's actually his naked cock inside me and I really have his cum inside my ass.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous