All Comments on 'Wedding Party'

by MrsCanyon

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Now

Finally a loving wife story. Did All notice the love she showed to her husband? This was made manifest in her calling her husband while she was very "busy" and telling him not to wait up for her. I've never seen this much concern and love from a wife shown in a story on Literotica. Well done. I wish my wife was as considerate and loving creature as the heroine in this tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Another winner

Another great story. Nobody describes a blow job like you. I felt like I was getting blown and came just as hard.

AlhazredAlhazredalmost 17 years ago
Terrible

The thing that always makes or breaks a story is usually the suspension of disbelief. If someone can identify with the characters, putting themselves in the situations described, then the reader can be drawn in and actually truly enjoy the story.

I don't believe I've not read any of your other work, but this one really was just awful. It jumped around from one situation to another, with all of the characters pretty much disposable. By the end of the story, you don't know who this woman has slept with and who she hasn't, and none of it seems to have any rhyme or reason. In short, the whole thing is far too unbelievable. She's being fucked in the ass and blowing another guy, but there's still room for a third to "slide under" her?? Seriously stop and think of the consequences, the implications, AND the physics behind the things you write. This whole story seemed to random and chaotic that you could have described someone getting fucked in the ear and it wouldn't have seemed out of place.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
A little desperate

Good description of the sex scenes but the story line sucked.

bootshoebootshoealmost 17 years ago
love it

nothing turns me on more than a shaven pussy. great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Dog

This story is about a bitch dog in heat. Not a real person with self respect and morals, just a animal taking part in a gangbang.If this were to happen the men would be talking about what a worthless slut she was while auther acts like his heroine is special.

BazzzBazzzalmost 17 years ago
Still sacrificing plot for sex

It's okay though. That's what this site is all about anyway despite what the evangelicals would tell you. I just wish you would slow it down and develop things a bit more. These stories could be so much sexier.

stu421vstu421valmost 17 years ago
Yes please

Thats the words that most men would say if you offered them a blowjob that you describe. Ignore the negatives, i loved the story

jimbo12jimbo12about 12 years ago
loved the story

Man, I love it when the wife gets so hot she takes on a team! Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Slut

Hope she enjoys the divorce. She earned it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Did her husband tell her to not bother coming home?

Ugly story about a cheating slut and her diseases. What kind of husband pimps his wife out as date to a wedding? Simple answer? A moron. But if the picture in your bio is your wife, maybe you're better off without her. Just keep her in Canada. We don't need anymore nasty, ugly women in the US. Here's one more hint. Drop the "true" story garbage. You're on a porn site on the world wide web. No one believes a word coming out of you mouth and onto the pages. Telling us that something is "true" just makes us laugh at you and does nothing for the story line. And this was an awful story. I'm STILL laughing at how bad it was.

1 star only because negative stars aren't yet available.

Helen1899Helen1899over 1 year ago

sorry it was hot, but she was to much of an whore to be married

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The only thing worse than this story are the people who like it. Yucch!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous