All Comments on 'Jenny's Hot Ass'

by Boxlicker101

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Joyce19063Joyce19063almost 17 years ago
I'm curious--Just what does

she use for perfume?

AMRJRBRIGAMRJRBRIGalmost 17 years ago
Enjoyable

My wife and I enjoyed the story. Like Jenny, my wife also enjoys getting fucked in the ass. She really loves a big cock in her pussy but ocassionally craves having one in her ass. My wife is very pretty and sexy and has never had a problem finding a guy to satisfy her desires. We have some experience with 3-somes and most of the time the guy ends up fucking her in the ass as well as doing her in the pussy. I find it exciting to share her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Sensuous

Great Story, my girlfriend Sally loves the intrigue and sensuous play of having me take her deep in her ass.

Long foreplay before penatration is a great turn on, and after I am inside her ass she also enjoys having her ass spanked. She finishes off with a screaming orgasim to the MAX.

Please give us another of these storys.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
very hot

U wrote that with feeling. I could almost pretend i was there myself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
DISGUSTING

WHAT WAS THE MATTER WITH HER MINGE,HAD IT BEEN USED A LOT SO IT WAS LIKE A SUBWAY TUNNEL?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Can I be next?

I love anal sex. I love having my ass fucked like a pussy. It hurts so damned good, and then, I have that wonderful sore feeling the next day and sometimes even two days later. This story made me call my lover to meet me for lunch....

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Im wish it was me

Sounds like a real story to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Thoughts

Thank you - well written, not made up, made me hot. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Whoah!

I want George Boxlicker to come to my house!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Didn't do a thing for me....

I'm so sorry, but that wasn't good at all. I wish you wouldn't read it. It sounded so fake and you trying to do a woman's voice didn't sound good at all! If you're going to do a recording just let it come out, don't try to act it out by reading it and by all means, don't try to do voices, especially a woman's! Plus your voice really isn't good for this purpose....it's not sexy at all....it sounded like you were reading a history text book!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Hateful

Your story is retarded

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A good read

This is a great story. Very sexy and with a lot of vivid details that make the reader feel as if he or she is in the midst of the action. But I would encourage you to watch your tenses. They change a lot from past to present. "Jenny loved the feel of a stiff, thick cock filling up her tight ass" is much different from "Jenny loves the feeling of cum filling up her tight ass." <--Those are obviously different scenarios but the point was that they have different tenses. Overall, it was a very enjoyable read and it definitely brought the temperature up in the room!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Can you read it any more scripted?

The storyline is alright, but totally loses any value by the narrator.

His script reading is first of all male, when it should be female.

Next-door It felt like I was being read to instead of being in the moment.

Ruined it completely. Should have read it myself :/

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story. Horrible choice of the person as the reader. The voice was working against the story. Just redo it with a better narrator.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous