All Comments on 'Doctor of Desire Ch. 01'

by LargoKitt

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow!

You're way with words is fantastic! Really enjoyed reading this. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Is it just me or...

They met in med school, five years later he was a med specialist and she was an assistant on a marketing job? . I didn't read much of it. Seemed disorganised. If the author doesn't care why should I?

LargoKittLargoKittover 7 years agoAuthor
There are real people out there

Thanks Anonymous. I am grateful that some folks actually read the story and don't just skim to the juicy bits. I'd tidy up that bit of discrepancy if editing Literotica posts was a bit easier. And let's just imagine Lani experienced medical burnout during her first year of residency.

JadaVersaillesJadaVersaillesabout 2 years ago

Finally, someone who writes about what goes on in the female character's head! well done.

Paul4playPaul4playover 1 year ago

Well done…..Now I need to read more chapters in this series!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLargoKitt@LargoKitt
348 Followers
LargoKitt concocts tales, pix, and pomes out of tails and heads, indents and bulges, drips and licks. The characters in these stories, verses, and pictures resemble the people we don't dare be. But we can wear their costumes in the free world of our imaginations.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES