All Comments on 'Lauren's Surprise Creampie'

by sunniex

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Wow!

That creampie story was awesome. Keep them coming!!!

Kinky_Guy25Kinky_Guy25almost 17 years ago
I love Cream Pies

Very hot story, but I wish it had been longer. Maybe next time you clean Ed's cock off yourself. I would have love to lick his balls as he fucked her!

Jay RichardsJay Richardsalmost 17 years ago
Totally hot.

Great story, hope to see more of your escapades. Please read my stories, Jay Richards.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
creampie delight

Loved the story, wish I were you ! Would love to eat your girls fresh creampie! Mmmmmmmmmm, tasty !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

What a cuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Licking My Lips!

My wife found this story and shared it with me. We both enjoyed it tremendously. It was fast paced, sexy, and had a defining moment of truth at the end. OMG!

When I met my wife, she was still in an “on again-off again” relationship with another guy. Eventually, she realized it was just sex and wanted to break it off with him. However, she said, “I’d like to give you a live porn show, as I say goodbye to him!” Of course, I was conflicted, but said yes.

She told him over the phone what she wanted to do, and he agreed. So, one night we set up some extra lighting in our bedroom, I put our video camera on a tripod, and they went at it. I was excited and shocked at the same time. She certainly did not do those things with me in bed. And she certainly didn’t cum like that with me. I was frankly in awe of both of their sexual abilities!

They saw how excited I was so, he came on her tits and face. Then, she came over and sat on my lap and kissed me. It was the most passionate kiss we had ever had. Then, after she saw that I enjoyed it, she shoved a tit in my mouth and told me to suck up all that “milk” on her breasts! And I did.

He stayed all night and we filmed most of it, especially the part where she trained me to lick her cum covered pussy clean. She even seduced me into sucking his cock, before and after he fucked her! Once he gave me my first facial, I was hooked!

Needless to say, they did not break up. He became a regular part of our sex life! One of the sexiest things we do is, both she and I lay down on the bed and spread our legs. He fucks her and when he is about to cum, he moves over toward me. Then, he cums on my shaved penis and shaved balls. That usually makes me cum without any stimulation.

It all begins with our eating that first cream pie!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous