All Comments on 'Tracy at Adult Theater'

by MrsCanyon

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Wishing to be in a theater

Unlike the comment left by an individual who obviously has no reason to be here other than to rip on people; I loved the story. I do not think you are sick; in fact I loved your story. If the was truely a fantasy come true good for you.

I belive the person who left the previous comment probably is jealous and has never had sex with more then one person (or pillow)

MJOMJOalmost 17 years ago
I like your work

I have been reading your stories and really enjoy them. True or not is not relevant - they are just plain fun.

I am sorry that small minded people critize your stories on alleged "moral" grounds. This is a sex site, if they do not like all forms of sex, why are they here? Comments should be on appreciation or ways to improve the story.

So I hope you just ignore the moral police and continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Good, but need to be careful of spelling

Good story and well written overall, but there are some misspelled words (spellcheck may not catch all of them - they are real words, but not the correct word). That tends to catch the eye and disrupt the flow of the story. Otherwise well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Heya!

This has just got to be the Lido Theater... I miss that place. I only wish I'd been able to find more willing women who wanted to go there before I moved out of Dallas, it is so hot.

ljaljaalmost 17 years ago
my God you are so sexxy

Mrs. Canyon...

Your story about the Adult Theater was so HOT... ty so much. I read it 1 time and I was so hard. I pulled my pants down and read it again, this time I was stroking. it felt so good... ty

ty95324ty95324almost 17 years ago
Gave it the highest.

Hi, As you know by now I realy enjoy your stories. Just keep them coming.

stu421vstu421valmost 17 years ago
Cuming to America

Im cuming to America or should i say Canada ! What a place it must be to live their

bootshoebootshoealmost 17 years ago
another great story

i love every story i have read from you. there is no doubt you are the best author.

CrazyNewAdventurerCrazyNewAdventurerabout 7 years ago
Gasping for air

I read this alongside my wife and we just ended up gasping from the middle and all the way through... even while typing this comment.

SevMax2SevMax2almost 4 years ago
26th, seriously?

Do you have nothing better to do with your time than hassle and troll writers because you don't like their subject matter? This is a porn site, dude. There's gonna be a lot of adultery, swinging, cheating, swapping, gang-bangs, etc. on a porn site. Get over it, man, and get some help!

For my part, I love these stories by this couple. The girl in the pic is very cute and hot, I assume that's the wife in question, and if I had the chance to bang her, odds are, I'd take it. Deal with it. I tend to like 'em curvy, anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Lol

26thnc is the biggest closet cuck on this site

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 3 years ago

I enjoyed the story. She are very brave going into that theater alone but it worked out well for her. I really loved the fantasy of letting yourself go. I will read more of your stories now. I gave this story 5 stars!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
The Lido theatre in Dallas. I absolutely loved that place! Sex in there was always great!

I always left the Lido streaming cum between my legs. Loved it!

Orpheum69

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous