All Comments on 'Virtual Reality: Pokemon D/P Ch. 1'

by deathlynx

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great stuff!

excellent story! can't wait for the next chapter. thoroughly enjoyed the concept of the 'adult rules'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Freakin' Sweet

Good God, that was extremely entertaining as well as arousing. Carry on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great work!

Great work you guys. Normally I'm not into this stuff, but I've read some of yours in this series. I take my hat off to the lot of you for braving the chain story scene and getting the job done so well. So many of your scores are good, so I hope my votes for all of you have taken you one step closer to the little red H.

Bridget69Bridget69about 16 years ago
More than just child's play.

Interesting and original adult perspective of what is usually intended to be a kid's game.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wtf?

A 3'5'' 10 year old? Damn that's short.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

GREAT!!! I want more :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
nice

Just great. very nice guys, found it much more intresting than i had hoped for. this was a great story look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Details

I love the amout of detail in your stories, I'm impressed that you actually have the patience to write with such attention to the little things.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
More oh please more

This is good you should do more of it

tonylongtintonylongtinover 11 years ago

you need to do more

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing

My favorite Pokemon story now! Please do more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

more please

blurobluroover 6 years ago
Hooked!

You've got me hooked onto this. That suspense where Piplup suddenly uses Hydro Pump - I was surprised! Thought it was Level Five or something. By the way, Piplup doesn't really have a type advantage against Garchomp. While Water is super-effective against Ground, Dragon actually resists Water. It probably doesn't make much of a difference to most readers, but proper fans of the Pokemon games might throw a hue and cry. :)

Nice story though. Looking forward to reading the rest of it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous