All Comments on 'After So Long'

by X-Factor

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Nice...

Always great stories from you.

Welcome back (even if it is only for just this one story.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Gr8! Hot!! SeXXXy!!!

jus luved d story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
super story

What a great story. Ohh to have the opportunity to experience something like that

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
fabulous

God, i have been going through this very thing with a special friend and can only hope it ends this hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Crazy Hot!

It just moved faster and faster with every paragraph. Incredibly romantic, erotic...and hot hot hot!

Very well written. X does it again, as always

Dr. Raoul DukeDr. Raoul Dukeover 16 years ago
"After So Long" is absolutely right...

This site just hasn't been the same without you posting new stories, and I was glad to see you return, even if it's just a one-time thing. Hopefully not, though.

Either way, you've still got it, and best of luck to you in your new career as a published author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
You're still my fav author of this entire site!!

I stumbled on this site years ago, then forgot about it. But one of the stories made a mark on me, it was 1st Affair. A few years later I remembered the name of the site, then had to rely on my hazy memory to find your work. I'm glad I did. 1st Affair is my favorite erotica ever. Period. And the stuff you did that I didn't like that much, I still really like.

This is the only comment I've ever made, and I'm glad you're doing so well.

don87654don87654almost 16 years ago
9 months????

Can we please have a continuation on this story..one that takes place in 9 months?

don87654don87654over 14 years ago
Hot and cooled off at last!

This story is definitely one of a heavy romance in adultery that the marriage for both of them should have never taken place. I cannot wait to see what they do after 9 months and the first baby between them! I wish I could go back and fuck the girlfriend I once had and that she was not married to someone else.

BEERQUACKBEERQUACKover 3 years ago
great

hope theres more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userX-Factor@X-Factor
2105 Followers
I am Jordan Xavier, known as X-Factor on Literotica since 2001. Excuse the 20-year-old stories - I was quite new. And young. Follow on Twitter @XFactorErotica for updates Now out on Amazon - Cottage on the Beach: This Passionate May-December Romance Needs to be Hidden - An ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES