All Comments on 'The Russian Enterprise Ch. 02'

by SxRx

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
StressingAsianStressingAsianalmost 17 years ago
I didn't know...

That public comments were enabled for this submission. Anyways, I wrote the author a longer note extolling the virtues of this story, and now I'm just chipping in to say that the bold is 1) probably a technical error in the posting process, not the author's fault and 2) not that bad. Content wise, I think the story hangs together quite well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Limousine sex

Just voted on the second part (yours) of The Russian Enterprise, and wanted to say that I enjoyed it immensely, even if I did feel compelled to observe a moment of silence for The Sopranos after reading it (don’t Russians have their own mobsters over here?). Not to seem overly effusive, but your lead in reminded me a little bit of Cormac McCarthy with the tough guy striding into his domain while pondering man’s ethical plight all written in terse, utilitarian prose.

Then there was the limousine sex, written in such juicy detail that was just so hot I didn’t even care that it seemed totally extraneous and over the top (after all we come to Lit for the anal, not the banal, right?). Of course, given the way you introduce all the characters including the remarkably preserved mother I can’t imagine as the daughters are the only Matassini girls who will have fun by the end of the story.

Finally, the conclusion was a nice touch, with its ominous foreshadowing and all that. Normally I try to give some (what I hope are) constructive criticisms, but this story came together so well that nothing really jumped out at me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Naughty

These twins are very naughty and will need a firm hand in the future. A most enjoyable read, with detail to build in the future.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous