All Comments on 'Road Trip to Boston'

by litpervgrrl

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
jaybird1944jaybird1944almost 17 years ago
superb

Truly well done. The throw-away line about having missed the first round was brilliant. Not only sexy, but belivable. Please continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Thank You!

Thank you - from one little wet-pussied girl in Boston. xxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I gave it the bottom mark--It's a gift

You are welcome

golfadikt2golfadikt2almost 17 years ago
Very well done

Very well done story! Very believable!

I'd like to read a 2nd chapter of it, if possible, or even a prequel telling us about her and her brothers 1st time playing with each other!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Fantatically erotic and sensual

I was right there in the room! Great detail without losing the movement of the plot. Ignore the moron who gave you that low mark (probably had to have his mommy read him the big words :). I have been reading stories on Lit for about 6 years and you have that found that elusive balance between detail and driving the plot forward; too many authors get caught up in the minutia and don't spend enough time moving the plot along.

MORE PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Beautifuly erotic- wondefully written...

... in such a clever way you feel yourself there, comfortably partaking in the moment- great writing and fucking great orgasms!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Amazing

The perfect group sex scene - romantic, sensual, perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great story

Excellent incest and more. I got hard while reading the first paragraph and stayed hard and jacked it all through the story. The threesome was so hot. I also enjoyed the casual way he asked his sister to jack him off before they started on the trip. Wouldn't it be great if sisters would all stroke their brothers so casually? You gave me a lot of pleasure. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
You are so deliciously naughty!!

I'm glad that you're still writing and submitting! I've always enjoyed your work.

You almost got me to cum in my pants with this one... very hot!!!

NomanNomanover 16 years ago
The difference

The thing that separates an average story from a hot story is tension. Nicely done.

zombie22zombie22over 16 years ago
Awesome!

You are one of the best!

Sir_EroticaSir_Eroticaover 13 years ago
Well done

I loved it. Very well done

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
short but hot!

You really got me hot, I mean, cunt-flooding hot, in just a page. You're a real writer, too: I mean, you know how to WRITE. No awkward constructions, no misspelled words, no 'wrong' words ('except' for 'accept,' for example). I'm glad you could do so much in such a short space (Oh, wait, I said that—I'm still wet and my mind's not entirely on my writing, here.)

And thank you for using 'come' (the right word) instead of that ubiquitous and illiterate 'cum.'

Janie in Bellevue WA

chytownchytownabout 6 years ago
Hot Read****

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
SO HOT...

Please continue this series - they have waaay too many adventures ahead to stop now.

M

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous