All Comments on 'The Park'

by MajesticDeep2

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Hott Story

Pretty good story. Got and kept me hard while I was reading it. If I had to add one thought, it would be that it would have been sexier if the guy had been married and his wife was waiting in the car. Very sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Truly Great

This is simply perfect loved it and would love to experience this - as a married guy having bi feelings this would be perfect Great story - more please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
loved it!

Brought back horny memories of a similar woodland park experience except I only received one filling would love some more of the same

bahadur227bahadur227almost 17 years ago
The Park.

Very good,enjoyed it.Better if youhave also fucked one of the man's ass as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fantastic !!!

A really well written tale really got my cock hard-I too would love an adventure like this

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Do it

Through the park,heard the sounds.2 guys,one naked, young,sucking on the others cock, older.I watched,not gay but my cock stiffened as the older guy looked up,beckoned with his hand.He needs to be fucked,want to do it,as he moved the younger guys arse around.Please,i will watch, as his hand reached for my cock.He squeezed,oh yeh, he will like that, go on.The younger guy knelt,exposing his arse,i guided my cock to it and pushed,yes,yes from the older guy as my cock sank in up to the hilt.Tight,warm,wrapped around my cock,fuck him,go on he wants it,as i started to saw back and forth, my cock firmly held by his tight insides.Faster now,the older guy watching,stroking, yes, yes do him, fuck him as i went faster, my balls tingling,then his hole clenching, unclenching, clenching as i later found out he shot his load.The older guy came on the younger ones bvack as i released my load deep into his bowels,very intense as he tried to milk me.I pulled out and the older guy wiped my still semi-hard cock and thanked me.I walked on and when i got home, i stroked my cock again re living my park fuck until i shot high into the air.I slept very soundly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

That is one thing i would love to have happen to me. i have been fucked once before but never sucked a man off while being fucked in my ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A well told story

This was told in a really plausible way with a nice mix of description and narrative writing.

There is a place in our local park where many gay men go at night to have sex in the open and with strangers.

One night I saw a middleaged man naked on a picnic table being fistfucked by a well built and well hung young Marine while several men in varios stages of undress were watching, doing what is natural, and otherwise enjoying the show.

I think that after the performance, every man there got busy and did things and acted out scenarios that titillated many future night dreams.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
my dream

I would love to suck a cock while getting fucked.Love cum

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Really Hot Story

Wish there was a park like that where I lived - it was a great story, well written and made me horny as hell - what else could you do apart from wish you were there and jack off!!

brian420dbrian420dalmost 13 years ago
Thanks for sharing

One of my fantasies. Nice, sexy story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Indeed

This is exactly how I want it to happen to me. Good read, thanks for firing my imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Park

I was fucked in the park by 2 men when I was 17... they were in their 50s and were wanking each other off when I walked in on them....I was so turned on I sucked them both and let the older man ( Ken ) fuck me bareback - we met on many occasions afterwards

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Parks

I have lived in quite a few towns and cities, but can always guarantee the local parks are a hotbed of gay sex- I should know, I've been visiting them for years - sadly, most parks in the U.K. Have closed their toilet blocks ( so glory holes are very rare these days )

I lost my oral and Anal virginity in one when I was 16.... it was the same guy on different days( after he had convinced me to suck him off , I stayed away for a week or so, but the lure and excitement drew me back)

The guy was very understanding and didn't force me to do anything I didn't want to...

the first time he fucked me without lube it was quite painful and I bled a little... the pain soon subsided , but I was a bit scared to let him do it again 3 days later( still tender )

The next time I met him he was with another man, a bit older but nice with it

George( the guy I had been meeting ) asked if I would go back to Rons flat with him and 'treat him nice' ... I wasn't so green that I guessed what he wanted and when he flashed his cock at me , I knew I was going

Rons cock was slightly smaller than Georges but shaved smooth( I hated pubic hair in my teeth!! ) Rons place was very spartan and at first we sat on the sofa.... me naked and him half dressed, taking pictures his cock sticking out ... I didn't need to be asked to suck him and he loved it ...and I didn't object when he took me into the bedroom to fuck me ( he asked and I said yes ) ..he used quite a lot of KY jelly which made entry easier .... Ron must have been saving his cum for me because I was flooded with it!!... finally he asked me to wank off and cum on his face which I did!!

We got together quite a lot, in the park, his flat and the woods

Arronbird85Arronbird85over 6 years ago

When do we find out about his 2nd time? Hot story

Metoo1202Metoo1202about 6 years ago
Wish it was me in the park

That was a great story I wish I could meet somebody in the Norwich Connecticut

zazrix9zazrix9almost 6 years ago
Hawt story

got me riled up. I've done it in public Bathrooms, movie theatres, BathHouse, My place, his place, and in an empty house for sale with a real estate salesman. Never in a park, and never with more than one guy. I've been fucked twice, but my fantasy is to be gagged, tied down, and have a big cock ram my ass without lube.. Trouble is people get so riled up about sex-in-the-park. They should just set up a special man area, it's natural, fun, and needed.

hungbottomhungbottomalmost 5 years ago
Fucked in the Park

Very Hot!!!!!!!! Reminds me of years ago when I used to go into the Shiller Woods outside of Chicago and get my ass fucked all the time, getting spit-roasted was the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
fun in the bushes

when i was younger i enjoyed sex with others in the park i twas so exciting this storie reminded me of the great times i had

FunnbunniesFunnbunniesover 2 years ago

Great story and well written. This scenario is high on my bucket list.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have had a lot of cocks in my ass and just absolutely adore taking fresh, hot cum anally (orally, too!) but one thing that is off in stories like this is the description of anal without proper prepping. I get it, it's fantasy, but every time I went to the park, I expected to get fucked so I always cleaner out my hole and shaved it smooth. Nothing worse than finding a hairy, smelly, shit crusted bung that some guy wants you to rim/fuck. No thanks. I'm sure the snowflakes will show up whining "if you don't like it, don't read it". Sit down, sweety, I'm just responding to the comment box header "What did YOU think about the story", YOU (meaning ME) being the operative word here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous