All Comments on 'Souls'

by LiquidFyre

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
huh?

that went so quickly and jumped around so much i didn't understand what was going on. maybe something to indicate a change in time or a prologue would have helped me keep up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
well..

just glad i didn't like this story alot. it means i don't have to come repeatedly, searching for a story you refuse to complete.

the story jumped from one scene to another without warning, especially at the beginning. the part she saw him with his new wife and then drowned, is one example. do write some more. i'll check in a year's time to see how it continues.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Potential

This has the potential to be a great story, as the idea was interesting...but it is VERY confusing... the switch from past to present has no warning or guideline, the reader has no idea whats going on.

A definite revision is needed, the story needs to be flushed out, with the characters given more background and depth in the past to explain what is going on in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Feels familiar...

When I began reading this story it felt...familiar. Although, I placed it. 'Wild Seed' by Octavia Butler. While I am hesitant because of the similiarities...and even though there was a bit of jumping around...the writting is significantly better than what one usually finds on this site. I will keep reading. EEP.

LiquidFyreLiquidFyrealmost 17 years agoAuthor
Response to Familiar

This is in response to the poster who indicated that this seemed familiar and similar to a work by Octavia Butler, while I have read Ms. Butler's work (albeit only one story) I can say that I've never read the Demon Seed and there is certainly no intent to duplicate, replicate or anything elseplicate someone else's work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Good!

I liked the concept of the story, a little more background would have been nice to explain some things. maybe you can explain more in the updates to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Okay?

Maybe some back story on this. It's too vague to know who these are but worth continuing...

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOover 13 years ago
Beginning, Middle, and The End

I was wondering, where did this start, I felt as if the story started in the middle. Please take the time to write it out fully, I can follow the story line a little bit; I need more to go on.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
hmm...

I like the overall idea. Expand it. More detail, character development, and fixing of the structure would make it a winner! Please continue...:)

KittyOh48KittyOh48over 11 years ago
Very Strange, but intriguing!

Are they demons, angels, vampires or what? Why does the birth of their son bring about the end of time? Please write more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous