All Comments on 'With Brother's Help'

by Mac_G

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
nightshadownightshadowalmost 17 years ago
Fairly good!

Quick and to-the-point, but somewhat inventive on the plot. I would've preferred some more fleshing out of the characters themselves, some back story perhaps, and maybe a bit more reluctance would've been more erotic, but it is what it is. I liked it and I hope there will be more from you in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Well done!

Short, but to the point. I liked her thinking (I got it quickly) and his good sportsmanship. Lovely couple.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Good Ideas

I can't imagine why Alan would be reluctant to have sex with a hot sister but Andrea's unusual request certainly broke the ice. Nicely descriptive sex scenes. I was afraid the action would end with oral and was pleasantly surprised.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
good but

good but needs a second chapter to tell what happens after the parents come home and beyond

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 12 years ago
Delightful...

I thought maybe, about halfway through, that it would turn out like this. I have read many many fiction stories and have been a dirty old man all my life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
unfinished as usual

it seems none of the writers here can finish a story they just leave us hanging. either do it completely or not at all. wheres the background? wheres the end? nobody wants to read a book with the first and last chapters missing or watch a three hour movie and miss the first and last hour so WHY post only part of a story? half a story ( and this is much less than half ) is worse than no story at all so either finish it NOW,delete it NOW or find someone to finish it for you but don't leave it like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
To anonymous.

If NONE of the writers on here can finish a story to your satisfaction, why keep reading them? Fuck off and leave it to people who appreciate them, Literotica can do without people like you whining and whinging all the time. There, is that finished well enough for you?

AllthatiwantAllthatiwantover 10 years ago
We'll done

It's nice to read a story where you can use your imagination to finish it any way you like. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
so hot

This story was so hot. I had my hand on my dick right away. I kept stroking the entire story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Too Short.

The story is too short. Otherwise, very good and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good Job

I enjoyed the story. My sister and I had sex standing up and she moaned wanting more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dang

Sexy story

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Loved the story. Precursor to a great jerk session. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous