All Comments on 'My Girlfriend Turned Me Gay'

by keithdavis1010

Sort by:
  • 119 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Once again....the best!

Sincerely, we've waited for years new stories, and finally it came out! :)

As usual, your story looks so real, so living, and so kinky!

The way the girlfriend starts to make him used.... who knows what s gonna happen with the tape? and will he be turned into a real trick whore? Or even forced? an epilogue with a twist could have been great too!

Thanks a lot, and let's hope there will be new stories before 2010! ^^

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Well since when is drugged consent, consent?

You were right. This guy was raped! Criminal rape. Using drugs to get him where he could not object and could be used with no problem. Dont mind gay or such, even gangbangs, but this is nonconsent rape. Glad it was taped gives evidence of all of them involved. Makes the investigation so much easier. You might want to recall a BDSM axiom that keeps people out of jail. Safe, Sane, Consensual, and where play is involved no alcohol or drugs. Later it doesnt come back to give you time at the states expense. And to make the story a very unhappy camper, we dont know if the guy liked it, or if the drugs were talking for him!

keithdavis1010keithdavis1010almost 17 years agoAuthor
Apologies and a reply from the Author

My stories are just that stories. They are not autobiographical in nature and are not based on true events.

Control is a crucial element in any sexual experience and it is an integral part of almost any fantasy regardless of orientation. Trusting another person enough to give up control is liberating and exciting. I do acknowledge that some people are confused and upset over stories of “consensual rape.”

I will reiterate that these stories take place in an ideal world under ideal circumstances. That is, I do not mention condoms (which no one seems to object to) but definitely advocate the use of, and I do not mention “safe words” for readability. Anyone drawn to reading such a story would in my opinion be less likely to be offended by this.

True rape has little to do with sex and more to do with power in order to compensate for deep feelings of inadequacy. It is a horrible act that is devastating to the victim, regardless of whether it a man or a woman. Violence is another element in nonconsensual sex that is always absent in all my stories.

So once again I do not advocate rape, and if I have offended anyone I offer my sincerest apologies. The purpose of my stories is to entertain not to offend anyone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
when in non ideal stories,then non ideal comments

rather non or ideal the comments go with the story.it sucks in non ideal or ideal story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Don't listen to the negative!

Regardless of whether it was rape or consentual, it was a hot story, and a situation that I would love to be put in! To be used like a whore by countless men is hot and to have a girlfriend that not only encourages it, but helps it happen and then tapes it is even hotter. Don't let the negative comments get you down.

Carnevil9Carnevil9almost 17 years ago
Well done.

I liked it. Good flow, readable, and sexy. If such stories offend people, why do they bother reading them? It was clearly labeled.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
hmm

i bet alot of those L W cucks would love this happen to them in real life. i mean, why stick to watching in the closet and eating cream pie if you can experience it by yourself and get cum from its source?

Great Job!

elyokoelyokoalmost 17 years ago
excellent fantasy!

To Keithdavids1010: you're free to write anything you want on this site, and some people still don't get that *some* stories don't please them because the thema doesn't fit their own fantasy or kind of fantasies. In that case, people, your comments are pointless and the exit is this way ===> X.

Concerning this story: damn hot and sexy! Well written, the girlfriend is a loving one who just opens his deepest fantasies, and hers...

A next chapter (and last one) could indeed be interesting: what happens next? how far she pushes his limits? how deep his fantasies make him go? As a street sissy whore, with his girlfriend taking the money, but eveything in a relationship of love and lust, which is what we see throught all your stories.

I wish there will be a last part!

Thanks again for your great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Good story - commenters get a life

Whom ever gave it a 0 because it was non/consensual. You are an anal boob. BDSM keeps it SSC in REAL LIFE not in stories. BDSM lit is full of drugging, mc, and rape. That is why its a story. Ignore the guy and good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Mega Kudos

I'll freely admit that I tend towards the nonconsent stories usually. No bodily functions or pain-play...but the darker aspect of control stories that leans toward rape. I would _never_ condone such a thing in real life! However, I think many people have that darker side that wonders what it would be like to be truly taken by the handsome (or beautiful) stranger of their dreams. Basically I go for forced lust, not violence. Your story did the trick perfectly...despite having the fore-knowledge of his willing consent. Personally, I prefer the reveal that it had been pre-consented to at the end of stories...but that's just me. I think you should be comended for writing a story that can appeal both to non-consent lit fans and those BDSM lit fans that want the consent clear before they begin.

And one more thing...a note to those idiots that think this was in anyway a rape story: He had told her the fanatsy while sober. They played a 'test' game just the two of them and he admitted to wanting more. She gave him the opportunity to take back those words when he was sober and not in the throes of lust. He didn't. While the act itself _could_ have been questionable considering the drugs involved if taken as a solitary advent, when you add it to everything they had done and said beforehand consent is clear. :P

*cheers*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Why so long?

Where have you been? I luv your stories. They just keep getting better!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Love this!

Its just a story-and a great one at that...You nailed this fantasy perfectly..welcome back-I missed your stories!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great Work

I read from your comment that this story inst autobiographical in nature but it reads like your a real slut with experience.

Just let me know if you want some experience? I'll send you our Craigs list ad were always looking for some fresh meat.

tremegtremegalmost 16 years ago
wow

what a great story, wish i had the same chance!

frank

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Wish I was you

I want this too

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
the big boy

i loved the story i wish my girlfiend would do that to me it sooo hot xxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
If that could only hapen to me !!!!!!

Wow what a turn on! I am straight but would really love that to hapen to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Sounds very interesting, maybe I'd like to try it

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
it's a fantasy story

Who cares if this story has a bit of non-consent in it (the drugs). It's just a story which is so hot it got me hard reading it. I wish my girlfriend would videotape me while many hung men fuck my face and fuck my ass. I want it so bad !!!!!

Looking forward to reading more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Ohhhhhhhh yeah

I think I just jizzed in my pants. I wish dat was me and I would suck any cock any body want there cock sucked my number is 3472295124 fuck me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great

That was such a turn on to me. I am "usually" straight, but that had me so hot that I wanted a cock in my mouth right now. I only had a cock in my ass once when I was playing with another boy when we were 14 and it hurt like hell. This story made me want a cock in my ass right now. I though I would never want a cock in my ass, but this story made me want one to the point that I would beg my wife to arrange for one for me too!

jusferunjusferunabout 13 years ago
Wow !!!

That's like the ultimate sexcapade ! I would love to be gangbanged like that. Girlfriend involved ? that's the icing on the cake ! Nothing wrong with I little force. Even better if my girlfriend made me suck the cum out of her pussy and asshole while I was getting fucked !

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Getting a cock

I wish my wife would do that to me. I dream about cock all the time and I wear panties and bras when i can.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hot Cock HARD 2 Find in Your ASS

I love a BIG HARD hot cock in my ass. I fantasize about it all the time, getting fucked over and over. You are Bi or Gay but can't be "turned" into being gay. Story or not. But still the rape scene is hot. Need a better description of the dicks involved and how the bottom felt!

Great story

Curious_MarkCurious_Markover 12 years ago
Dick can't get no harder than this!

I wish I was one if the those guys fucking you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
used...

i would love to be used like that,

anyone from the uk who wants my arse let me know

dale101nelson@yahoo.co.uk

dale101nelson@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fantastic Idea!

Wow!!! I must thank you Keith for giving me this incredibly delicious scenerio to use as a blueprint with my bicurious husband. It had been one of my biggest fantasies to see him used and gangraped repeatedly by a big group of guys as their nasty manwhore, one I used to tease him about all the time, but I had no real idea what to do. But that all changed after I read this story one night alone. It was beautiful! So I did it, exactly as you laid it out above. The drugs and the booze I gave him relaxed him to the point he was a rag doll for them eventually, and helped him give in and surrender all resistance he had to it in the beginning. Over that evening he was taken by 9 guys in total, 6 white and also 3 black guys that I also fuck since my hubby got me into the hotwife lifestyle a few years ago, which led me to becoming a BBC slut now. The night was fantastic watching my helpless hubby gangraped by the men I had selected for him, with each guy shooting 2 to 4 loads of cum inside his ass or mouth. So much better this way, doing it for real, then when I would ass fuck him myself with a big black strap-on dildo from time to time! So thank you again for this, I seriously appreciated the plan. Now I'm arranging to do it a second time, but this time with a lot more guys, like twice as many if I can arrange it. I'm setting it up for when we are away on vacation in January in the Carribean, and I want more black men involved, turning my sweet husband into a total BBC slut like I am! Cheers :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I want to suck cock and be taken also

I have such a hard on right now and have precum oozing out of my hard cock that I would really love to be taken like the little cock sucking gay bitch that I am. I can't wait to be taken in my mouth and ass by several rock hard cocks. Make me cum and cum inside my mouth and ass. Want to feel you cum inside me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
make me gay !!!

I want my girlfriend to make me gay -- to have 2 or 3 guys with big cocks fill my mouth and my man-pussy with their cocks and to fuck me hard. I only want to be with men right now - if that makes me gay - then I AM GAY -- AND I LOVE IT !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
happend..

showed this story to my girlfriend and said i would love it.. she asked a few gay friends to help me out but wanted to watch the action with her best friend...

it was a little humiliating when she said she wants me to this on regular basis from now on because she charged 50€ per person .. i wanted to be a slut for a night not a whore forever..

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

That is so fucking hot. I would love that experience huge cock and all

Lovelicker2Lovelicker2over 11 years ago
Finger licking good stuff

Excellent writing. Good tempo. Kept my hard-on on the brink of bursting till the end. Can imagine the taste of them ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

i want my wife to do that to me also all i think about is cock no. I know I'm gay and I'm tired of hiding it from her

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
fucking hot

It was a very fucking hot story, It will be tough to top but Please try!!!!

mikey1311mikey1311over 11 years ago

Very well done, very hot story.

hotlover69hotlover69over 11 years ago

pass me a bucket.?

betabradbetabradover 11 years ago
So fucking HOT !

Obviously this would not be a good idea in real life - but what a fucking hot fantasy !

My fav line in this is " I want this whore so full he sloshes".

shavedsmooth1shavedsmooth1about 11 years ago
Sure wish my wife would listen

This is an amazing story, i have hinted and begged for something like this. wife has used a 13 x6 didldo and her fist but never ever does she take it to the next step a man and cum!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Dump the......

bitch out the door. Who would stay with anyone who demonstrated so little concern for you?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
She should have had each of them paddle you first

Prove to her how much you enjoy it. Have each guy paddle you before he fucks you, this is how my wife demands it. It hurts and you have to swallow a lot of pride but it's worth it! She has two friends who enjoy watching a straight guy squirm like a bitch and after a hard paddling a severe butt fucking is actually easy! The best part is watching how horny she gets from it, enjoy!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
My girlfriend also turned me gay

I too was turned gay by my girlfriend, although I really think that I was gay to begin with. I enjoy looking at and sucking on a woman's tits but now realize that I truly was meant for hot gay sex -- to please men and only men -- to suck cock, swallow cum and get fucked by all the big cocks out there. I can't wait to read the next chapters of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I can relate

My ex wife cuckold me with this ex bi porn star(we lived in LA). Within a month she had me sucking his cock and having him fuck me, I had no say but loved it. My wife really got off watching me and her lover fuck, I was always the submissive one. We had a camera and she shot away and was talking shit to the egging him on to fuck me good. I had tasted his cum ( we were both clean), Toni, my ex would squirt while she fingered herself, watching me and her lover. (Her lover is black 6-2,250 and buffed, also a nice 7in cock).

After my wife and split up, her lover became my lover, he and I continued fucking for about a good 3 years or so. I was my wife who turned me out and into Cock Sucking lil slut who loves Pussy and Dick but Dick a little bit more, for now.

Joey

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
used

wow! the idea of being used by a group and pimped out is a huge turn on at a party when i got drunk i was stripped and filmed for nearly a year i was used by my friends until i got too afraid of unprotected sex now years later i am getting it on again to please my wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I think I was already gay

My girlfriend helped me realize that I've been gay all along. I do enjoy sucking on her tits but I really prefer sucking cock & getting fucked. Now, I enjoy first making out with men before I suck their cock and they fuck me like the hot sexy faggot bitch that I am. It used to be difficult thinking that I'm "gay" but now I shout it out to all the world, with my girlfriend beside me watching as I suck cock and get fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
dreams

Im a straight male but love recieving anal My wife fucks me up the bum I love it and so does she I wish this would happen to me :-) its a fantasie for me

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
pure pleasure

i was with 2 men both took turns fucking me i was in heaven getting both to cum in me i wanted more i love making out withe man who will fuck me againa and again i enjoy pussy but cock is sooo much better if i had a choice of both i would take the cock first

VWC10VWC10over 10 years ago
Nice Story

Wish it was me !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
my ass

my wife did the same to me, except it was for pay she sold me to gay men for money after that i turned bi i love pussy but i am a faggot now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Straight who wants more

I'd love to be used like this once, but as a normally straight guy love hooking up with a guy every now and again in a park at night, stripping naked for him and letting him fuck me like a cock slut and cuming all over me leaving me alone naked and covered in cum feeling like a used whore. Mmmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Use the tape

And send the bitch and all others that are identifiable to jail for a very, very long time. Horrible story of violence and rape.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My girlfriend made me realize that I'm really gay

My experience is similar to your story. However, my girlfriend didn't "turn me gay" but rather what happened made me realize that I AM IN FACT GAY !!!! I still enjoy sucking her tits and licking her cunt once in a while (for her pleasure, not mine) but what I really enjoy doing is sucking cock, swallowing cum and getting fucked, especially when she's watching. It really turns me on when the married men I give blowjobs to call me "a faggot cocksucking bitch" -- because THAT'S WHAT I AM !!!! Can't wait to read what happens next in your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
awesoms

I would love to have my wife do this for me. And to have it videoed would be icing on the cake. Only thing to top it off would be for the two guys to be black. Big fantasy of mine.

msbishop702msbishop702almost 10 years ago
If Only... whatva powerful and sexy Wife!

Now I have dreamed of the many ways my wife would if it was ever in her to do would be to be a sexy dominant and hot as hell wife like this. I am straight and I have dreamed of my wussy wife becoming so dominant that she debases me and humiliates me 24/7 in ways that would make guys think twice. Like going out and meeting men and fucking them and others only to return home and order me to kiss her feet and then sit on my face and clean her as she tells me how her night went but the kicker has always been maken me a bitch to be used by men and damn if this story was not just sexy as all hell but nailed my most deepest dream, to be tied up and broken and made to suck cock after cock and take it up the ass by so many men that I would for ever more do anyone she said and all along she would tease me about all she and I do god its so hot and Sexy I wish my wife would read these and say OK I can do this! Its about time it became about me not you! Damn so sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I turned gay too

Something similar happened to me with my wife -- but there wasn't a lot of men fucking me, only two of them. After a few times of my wife feeding me her strap-on cock and fucking me with it, she realized that I was ready for real cock. I agreed and I was so much looking forward to it. She invited 2 men over who she knew from work and they fed me their cocks and fucked me deep & hard. I loved having my first real cocks. Now I realize that while my wife's body still turns me on, I'M REALLY GAY !!! I love saying it out loud and she loves hearing me say it. She loves having a gay husband because she can now explore her lesbian tendencies. She's already had sex with her girlfriend and our male neighbour has just recently fucked my man-pussy. Just like you MY GIRLFRIEND (actually WIFE) TURNED ME GAY !!!!! and I couldn't be happier.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Damn

Can I barow your g/f I would love for her to turn me into a slutty whore

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
As a Fantasy

This story is great..... Sure made me hard......

I'm divorced now and still love pussy, but I find it much easier to find cock(s) and I indulge every chance I get. Nobody pays any attention when a guy goes to another guys house to visit him. I have a couple of guys who come by on an infrequent basis, one at a time.

When I want more than one guy, I visit a friend about an hour away and he always greets me with another friend and the 3 of us play. I'm white and he's black and his friends are black. We "meat" about once a month and spend most of the night playing. I definitely would "meat" a lot more often if it were possible. Once week for sure and probably more.

I do want to have a gangbang with me as the "entertainment" and suck and fuck till I just can't go any more. We're working on that and expect it to happen in the next couple of months. I'm not positive but I think the odds are that I'll want to do that on some kind of regular basis though probably not as often as once a month but maybe 3 or 4 times a year. Of course I'll never know for sure until I get submerged at least one time.

Yes, I can be submissive with my sex partner(s) but I don't know if I still had a wife that I would be able to let her dominate me and force me to have sex with men. Truthfully, I don't know that I wouldn't cave in to her though the macho part says NO.

If you keep writing stories like this one and I keep reading them, I'm reasonably sure that macho part of me might get suppressed but I'm willing, and eager, to take that chance. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot

That was so hot I would love for your GF tl pimp me out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Message me....

I am surprised that so many men have this fantasy. As a woman, I fantasize about situations very much like this. My husband has let me fuck him in his ass, and the next step is to bring other guys in on the action. If you are interested in either being the manslut or one of the big cocks filling his hole, PM me - my Literotica username is ShellShell. Please use "Keith Davis story" as the subject line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
If I could

If only I could convince my wife to do this to me...or should I say for me!? i would Love to be used like the slutty cum dump I really am at heart!

betabradbetabradabout 9 years ago
I cant get enuff ..

I cant get enuff of this story. Its definitely one of my top favs here. I've read this many times and I always cum hard at the end of it. Of course I lick up all my cum like a good little cum slut. I would love to be on my knees and made to suck another man's big hard cock while a woman watched and told me what a good little cock sucker I was.

bencoyoteebencoyoteealmost 9 years ago
this edges me...

This was a great beginning, but

need more twisted activity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
hot really hot

I would love to be pimped out and used by men and humiliated at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
First

Would love to try

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you very much for that disclaimer

I am all for rape fantasy - as long as it stays that way, a fantasy acted out with consent from both parties (or everyone involved). You really did a good job with the disclaimer, adding in that bit with safe sex.

Anyway, guh! I love this, so much kink (Non-con/rape, cam cording, "date rape drug", and multiple orgasms/fucking)! Oh yes! The only thing I would have loved more is is the girlfriend sandwiched her boyfie with a hot guy before the gay orgy! Sigh! If only my boyfriend was bi :/ Looove this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My girlfriend tricked me

Short version is that my gf tricked me. Gave me mama. .. and I ended up taking 3 black cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Why would his girlfriend turn him gay?

Seriously that makes NO sense. If his girlfriend wanted to turn him gay, then she should've broke up with him and THEN shove the fantasy down his throat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
my ex-girlfriend turned me gay too

I love this story, except I don't like it that she drugged him in order to get him fucked. My girlfriend (she's now my ex-girlfriend) talked me into a threesome with her and I thought it'd be MFF but turned out to be MMF. I was a bit drunk already (not drugged, just booze) and since I'd always wanted to suck cock I went for it. My gf was so turned on she then asked the other guy to fuck me while she watched. That's the night when I realized I'm gay. I sucked his cock, swallowed his cum, and had him fuck me twice (both times he came in my man-pussy). Now I realize I'm gay and I love it. I can't wait to read the next chapters of your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wish my wife was as forward thinking as this

Wish my wife was as forward thinking as this

cummmthirstycummmthirstyalmost 8 years ago
No need to drug me

Id Luv a g/f to do this for me .. As I Do Luv Cock & cummmmmm, But I do still Luv a TAsty well fucked cummmy pussy to fuck & lick clean .. I wish I had a g/f that luvs fuckin Lrg Cocks & sharin them with me . Then sharin her Used cummmy pussy with me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
omg

I've never had sex with a guy but this would be amazing.

I will definitely try a guy soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
EROTIC!

My girlfriend has massaged my prostate several times. She knows that I love it. One night she pushed me onto my back and began playing with my ass. She had a long, thick vibrator and was humping me with it and I jacking my cock. I came in torrents and she scooped my cum up and put her fingers in my mouth. I licked and sucked her hand clean! It was the beginning of many nights of being forced to eat my own cum.

Tootight1Tootight1over 7 years ago
good story

my previous comments still apply. I think she went too far with this, at least without talking to him about it first.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Who Wouldn't Love It!

Something about the idea of a girl watching me have gay sex has always turned me on. I have sucked a lot of cocks and been fucked on a regular basis for a long time; spit roasted like that a couple of times too. My current Buddy always cums in my mouth and ass bareback. I'd probably still be married if my wife would have brought guys home for me like the girl in this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fucked and filmed :)

This would be so amazing being filmed as I'm fucked!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I'm batman

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
my wife is taking me out to gay bar as a woman i hope i am used

please take me and fill me up i got did part mastered no for real thing

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago
could do without the drugs

You don't need to drug me to make me suck cock. I would do it willingly and numerous times in front of my wife -- all she has to do is ask. I too am a married sissy cocksucking slut. MY WIFE TURNED ME GAY !!!! and I love it. Actually I think I was already "gay" but when she found out that I suck cock I was able to come out of the closet to her and admit my homosexuality. Now we're best friends and she even helps me get dressed and also helps me with my make-up.

thanks for your stories. Please tell more like this one (but without the drugging - we don't need to read about someone being forced to suck cock). Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Big Sister

I was always gay, but my Sister really turned me out. She and her friends love dressing me up in girls cloths when I was 12 and by 14 they were dressing me to go out with them. I loved it. By 16 they started going out to gay clubs, because they had the best DJs and they just loved to dance. They would take me along and watch as the men hit on me. One night my Sister said we want to watch you suck a guy off, so pick someone. I did and took him to a back table and with my Sister and her friends watching I sucked my first cock! It was good and I couldn't wait to do it again. I sucked four more guys that night. When we got in the car to go home I was still so excited my cock was painfully hard and my panties were soaked. My Sister took my panties down so they could all see and touch my cock. their hands felt nice as they fondled me and stroked my cock until I came. they made me cum twice more on the trip home. After that they would regularly set up dates for me so they could watch. Before long I was taking it up the ass as well as sucking lots of cock. I am in my 30s now and still am with my Sister and her husband. I am their willing slave and not only take care of their needs but service many of their friends. Thank you Sis, I love the life you have given me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Understanding Wife

Great storie, it happen with my wife close to the same way. I told my wife of my gay fantasy when we where first married, she introduced me to her gay friends and she's been watching me take dick in both my holes ever since.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Been soo long I cry for it

I have been used a few times like that buy the guys when I was younger. I was one of a couple of town gay whores and the guys would take me to the woods and use me. I was even made to suck another faggots cock while they watched. Then later I was the cock sucker in my neighbor hood swap group. I miss the cock and cum now. 4yourpleasureiam

Gazo1954Gazo1954about 5 years ago
Once you try cock

I started sucking cock at a young age the first time I got fucked I was married. My ex loved watching me suck cock and I was more than happy to let her watch. After watching me suck off several guys she wanted to see me getting fucked. I was more than happy to try it. Now I want cock in my ass all the time. My current girlfriend knows I'm bi and has seen me sucking cock several times but has never seen me getting fucked. She fingers my ass while we fuck but it only makes me want cock more. I always think about cock while I fuck her. I always considered myself to be bi but lately I think I'm more gay. I suck cock and get fucked every chance I get and it is never enough. I like fucking my girlfriend but if I had my choice I'd rather be with men

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Throbing Cock.

I have always lusted for such a thing to happen to me. My cock is as hard as a rock and throbbing for the same treatment. BIP

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 5 years ago
I now know that I'm gay

This was my fantasy because I truly wish it was my wife who "turned me gay". However, I realized it after sucking many many cocks over the past few years and getting fucked by well-hung men. Now I know that I'm "gay" and I accept it. Even though I still love my wife, I truly wish that she would find out that I'm gay and help me come out to the world.

I love your stories. Please tell us more like this one.

walt555walt555about 5 years ago
Perfect

Everyone should have her for a GF, damn this made me horny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Drained

I have been lucky enough to be spit roasted by my then girlfriend, by two of the most beautiful cocks any male cock whore could ever hope for, but it never reached this quantity. I am beyond turned on

Cockyme1948Cockyme1948over 4 years ago
More

I fantasize this happening to me, great story I was hard reading this from start to finish wow. More please

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Deepest darkest fantasy

I dream about my wife doing this to me!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great event!

Had something similar, only it was two guys, and a TS that got me ready. The TS got me ready for the largest guy. It hurt like hell, since before this I had only had a finger, and taking a hint from reading how to measure, he was from the tip of my index finger to my wrist which later turned out to be 9 and half inches, and very big around. After he filled me, the TS gave me a pair of panties, and a liner to wear. By the time he took me I was dressed for the party then I had to go out to the room and presented to all see the slut I was with torn nylons and messed up makeup for the night.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Cam so fast

You got me off quick...

IwanttwoIwanttwoabout 4 years ago
Wow!

Great story. I bet he would have enjoyed it more if he hadn’t been drugged.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My Wife Turned Me Gay From Bi.

My wife was a virgin when I met her, so she did not realise that my cock was small and that real men did not have shiny legs and literally no body hair. When she started a new job she immediately cheated on me with a really big hairy dude.. I did not know at the time but , but I always tried hard to be hard and fast with her ,then one night she said to me she would like to watch bigger men do to me what I tried to do to her. Nine big men fucked me like a girl over the next few weeks and she left me for the one who fucked me unconscious

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wishing

I would love to be you in this one. I am a virgin to BI and would love to be where you are. Any takers? :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This has always been one of my all-time favorites, a story I come (cum?) back to regularly. Many (many) years ago as a college sophomore living on my own for the first time and very (very) naive, my first serious girlfriend managed to coerce me into going to a little party that her Assistant Professor and his "roommate" were having at his house. It was just the 4 of us and after getting extremely high on booze and whatever they'd spiked it with, I was given my very first introduction to what men can do with each other for fun. Her Professor friend was at least 6 years older than me (and about 3 inches taller and 50 pounds heavier) and his roommate was in his mid 30's and even larger. The night was a blur but I remember parts of it. I wasn't a willing participant to begin with, but in retrospect I did enjoy some of the things being done to me, it was just so foreign to me and shocking, I guess. My girlfriend was more of an observer at this point and really wasn't involved. The next day, I was hung over, sore, embarrassed and confused. I was angry at my girlfriend for setting me up and I was questioning my sexuality. Amazingly, several weeks later The Professor stopped by my house unexpectedly to make sure I was ok (he got my address from my girlfriend) and asked me if I might be curious about what I was feeling? I did eventually wind up going back over to their place at one point, several times actually. It was like I was a different person when I was there. Nobody I knew was aware of my exploration, not even my girlfriend (other than that first time) and I'd distanced myself from her. I learned a lot, about myself and about what I liked sexually. I experienced some of the best sex in my life to that point (19YO) and did some things I didn't even know 2 men (sometimes 3) did with each other. Several months later, I enrolled at a different school in another city and decided to end my involvement with both men. I actually had no other same sex involvements for over 20 years. I considered myself bisexual but really had no attraction to men beyond sex. I would have to say in looking back I enjoyed what happened and it served to expand my views on sex.

FunnbunniesFunnbunniesover 2 years ago

I enjoyed your story. Well written and it made me wish I could be there too.

tellmeahotstorypleasetellmeahotstorypleaseover 2 years ago

I used to buttfuck the hell out of her. Wanted her to scream she loved it. She would want me fuck her in ass. Like OK seen how much she enjoyed it started getting curious. We would swing with couples she loved pussy. I do like sucking dick. Never anal but see her enjoy it so much. Thinking try cock in my ass told her about my interest. She said your going to love it. It feels so good. She wants to lube me up spread my ass cheeks guide cock in my ass. She seen me sucking dick swinging with couples but never anal seen me fuck a guy but not see me cock in my ass. Not really comfortable her see me get fucked. So did on my own liked crossdressers had one big cock and got um to fuck me. One sexy one pencil dick loved that skinny dick figured good one start with pointy dick slender long to me sexy loved it thought perfect cock try getting butt fucked. Was right pointy head slide right in felt good in my ass long started pounding slapping sounds he in heels hose look mirror watch transvestite fuck me good. Admit loved it but afraid big ones he was like 9 in big round hot dog wierd but sexy pointy dick head perfect. Came home say looked at me he buttfucked you I smiled not say nothing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You could leave out the drugs. I like to believe people fuck because they enjoy it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My favouite story. I know that after realizing in my haze what was happening I would be so turned on with her watching and videoing me, that I would beg for more and more cum. I would LOVE to be used over and over until I was dripping fresh cum from every orifice! I love pussy but I also now realize that I am a total cum slut, and the bigger the cocks and the cumloads the better.

MailgvmanMailgvmanover 2 years ago

I enjoyed this story very much well written great subject matter. There are two things that I wish people would stop saying in all these stories both bi gay or straight. I am a 63yo biwm I sucked my first cock when I was 12 and got fucked for the first time at 16 I am extremely promiscuous and have sucked thousands of cocks and have been fucked by at least a thousand. I have never had a cock cum so much that I couldn't swallow it all without it dripping out of my mouth. Think about it the human mouth can hold at least a cup full of fluid and probably more and no one cums that much.The second thing is that during anal sex when a man cums in your ass you can feel his dick harden,twitch, and spasm as he ejaculated but you can not feel the cum hitting inside your intestines there are no nerve endings in there.I don't mean to nit pick but it would make the stories more realistic for those of us who are experienced

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It makes me wanna get fucked both ends at the same time again...

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous