All Comments on 'Two Fantasies Become 1 Reality'

by nodnodwinkwink

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
ok

u know i think it is a good try. atleast u posted someting and i encuage u to wright more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
AWSOME

GREAT--KEEP IT UP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great

keep it up fella!!

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edover 16 years ago
Nice

I like CFNM stories so maybe I'm prejudiced. She plays the role you gave her well. Will she come back for more? Will she bring a friend? Try again, please!

MilliemoonMilliemoonabout 16 years ago
A Good First Story

This would have got a higher rating if you had checked your work before posting. Get someone to read it through for you and it will improve your writing no end. The story itself was hot and I really enjoyed it.

Millie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
fantastic

I've never red a such good story.Plese write another story about cfnm like this one

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Needs an editor

The story was well told, and the details were there, but please use a Lit editor for any other stories that you may write.

You have the ability to put a vision in the reader's head, but there were many errors. It seems as though the spell check was used, but the words were incorrect. Look for a Lit editor and have them read over any future post.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Nice

Loved it. I would like to read more.

amanwholikesstoriesamanwholikesstoriesover 14 years ago
Please do not !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

It was a good read, all but the religious words, can't you write without defiling the word GOD. Huh ?????????????????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

a turn on! i think it would have been cool to have been naked for my sister. Why not add her dressing him up?

litreader256litreader256over 12 years ago
The next morning

I think it is time for the rest of this story I would have loved for her to make him clean her knickers with his tongue after he came in them - maybe when he wakes the next morning she is standing next to his bed and making him wear her clothes

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
editor please

editor editor editor way to many stupid errors that you should have caught if you had proof read this and would have been caught by a good editor.

Gina_B_33Gina_B_33about 9 years ago
Two Paragraphs

I have read the other user comments. I must admit that I only made it through the first two paragraphs before I had to stop. I usually don't leave a comment unless I have something good to say, but I'm going to make an exception here.

Perhaps if I'd gone on, I would have found a good story, but working through the typos wore me out. I know I make mistakes in my stories too, but hopefully not so many in each paragraph.

I agree with the person who left feedback and said, "Editor, editor, editor". This story needed more than any I've read.

Gina

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not Bad

But your spelling is utterly appalling, the sisters landlord is not a women she is a woman. That is just one of numerous mistakes you made in your spelling. Also the story ending was really boring.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The story needs a lot of editing for spelling

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous