All Comments on 'Saturday Office "Work"'

by glimmertwin

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
hot memory

several years ago my company hired a receptionist who was good looking but even more, exuded sex. a body that would have been fait if she put on 2 ounces but was right there, just plump enough, inviting, always smiling and looking you in the eyes, always filling the office with a tantalizing scent, my marriaghe was going downhill bit i didsnt want to take a chance even though eventually a lawyer eventually clreaned me out. one saturday i had dome business to clean up. she was at her desk and after noon the few others left she walked into my office and said everbody is gone. now is your chance to fuck me. coming to my desk she leaned over to kiss me and squezzed my cock. just then we heard the office doorope and the owbew came un to pick up something from huis desk i left but monday u found the ownew had fucked her and his wfe found them. i never heard from her. about two years later, after my divorce, i saw her at a barm being mauled openly by 3 guys. i watched with my cock like a rock. after a while they left rubbinbg and playing with her ass and tits as they lweft.i stayed a while the decided to leave. as i went to the back parking loy, i saw her, naked, draped over the back seat of a covertible, being worked over by all 3, i stood watching, taking my cock out abd rubbinbg it. she saw me and waved me over. giveit to me in my mouth. her lips closed around my cock and i came in about 10 seconds. the other guys continued to fuck all her holes. i left. i nerver saw her again but the night remains in my mind forever. this is a true story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
OFFICE FUCKING IT IS HAVITUATED FOR ME

MRS DOLLA BAJPAI,

I HAVE READ THE STORIES AND FEEL MY FUCKING WITH MY BOSS HE FUCK ME RAGULARY NOT ONLY IN SATARDAY HE FUCK ME IN SUNDAY IN OFFICE HE CALL ME AT OFFICE IN SUNDAY AND FUCK ME IN DAY TIME AND HE GAVE ME A PROMOTION NOW I AM G.M. IN OFFICE

WRITE ME

EMAIL dolla_tata1@rediffmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
For pity's sake!

I cannot believe that, on Literotica, you chose to write "my a$$, t!ts and legs!" and "FCKK!". Are you too embarrassed to actually submit stories to this site? Or, are you actually in middle school? It's certainly not how adults write, nor what they expect to read here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
SOW

You try to be a puritan but you just can't pull it off. it FUCKS up the story to say A$$ instead of ASS. The bad news is you don't have a COCK. All yoy have is a PENIS.

Minus two stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous