All Comments on 'C Is for Caliber'

by Scorpio44

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Why....

would you tell anybody? its done and got away w/ it.

toesmantoesmanover 16 years ago
That's what brothers-true friends

are for; to cover the brother's back. While I don't necessarily approve of terminal violence, sometimes somebody is just that slimy enough that he needs to be stopped from taking up the breathing room the rest of us have.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 16 years ago
Darwin would like this story

Gene pool went up 2 points when the 9mm went off twice. I don't think that Mike felt that he had a choice. Sad story, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Interesting story

Interesting story, liked the "CSI" details as well as how well-thought the plan seemed to be. Maybe it touched me most of all because our family motto is loyalty. And that means loyalty between spouses, friends as well as family members. If I can kill for my nation, I can certainly kill for my brother, but I'm not sure this would be the type of cause that would make me a murderer... I am one of those that doesn't believe that infidelity is a reason for murder no matter how much money is involved. But then again, that's just me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Too heavy on the mechnics

I liked the story but more time should have been spent on the justification for killing the cheaters. As it was, you spent considerable time on the mechanics of avoiding exposure and identification and almost no time on the human elements. As a result I cannot say without doubt that these two deserved what they got.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very good case of terminal cheaters cheating.

Not to much time was spent on mechanics it was good and explained how it was done. Never tell anyone! Anyone knowing what you did or plan to do it a potential source of blame on you, never talk, that way you have no witness to prevent talking. Cheaters should never win, in real live or in fiction. Their nature is such that they always harm others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Tell him what?

Tell him! Not only No!, but Hell no!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
while the recipe was good

it was still read like a food preparation recipe. a "story" gotta have characters, emotions, hero and villains, sorrow and bittersweet victory, etc. <p>

this didn't have none of those... indeed, this was more like a Japanese sushi chef preparing a highly poisonous "blow" fish for sushi... most people don't eat sushi; besides it is an arbitrarily expensive and meaningless food...

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 16 years ago
I like the CSI genre!!!

I like the CSI genre so, to me, this was a really enjoyable tale of retribution. While the death penalty was inappropriate, betrayal by wife and business partner could lead to this and his brother certainly said that he would want her dead! Again a nice job of writing, Pete.

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 16 years ago
C is for Crap in this case

Tolerable enough prose but what's interesting about murder, identity theft, theft and attempted murder? The "hero" is nothing but an unconvicted felon who commits crimes and breaks the law on a whim. What's admirable about him again?

<P>

There are no likeable characters in this story, and that's poor authorship because it makes for a dry, dessicated narrative. The author's own fantasies shine through when he concludes the story by saying that Monica got nothing in the divorce. Not happening in California, not in this day and age, unless her hubby can prove she was part of Paul's embezzlement scheme which apparently he can't. She'll get half of the community property, and he'll get to pay for the lawyers. With some cosmetic surgery, she'll be fixed right up and ready to find ex-husband number two. Thus it seems that our "hero" screwed up big time by not making sure that the bullet killed her. His brother should thank him for such ruthless efficiency.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
nope

I don't get it really. It was his brothers wife not his? and killing them for fucking around. No kids to worry about, just their relation. Seriously wrong thing to do. Humiliate them is ok, killing them is not.. Cheers Yoron.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Alvaron53 is such a fuckwit

He hasn't got the first clue about story telling. The guy'a a fucking softcok whose comments are simply irritating and annoying.

<p>

I wasn't going to comment on this story because although I liked it, I was just in the mood to keep reading stuff and move from story to story. But his comment just pissed me off!

<p>

I would fucking HATE to read anything he'd like because it sounds like the only thing he'd want to read would involve a bunch of people just standing around. Quietly.

<p>

Take your fucking boring comments Alvaron53 and shove them up your gay ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
The commenter that said that they shouldn't be

is a faggot. The cheaters should be killed. Except for some rare cases the cheaters deserve it. This was a good way to end the relationship and give the brother the chance to find a decent wife. mnica sure did screw up. Now she don't have shit and it is well deserved. Good story Nyminus

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great f**kin read

Payback is a bitch

RonRWoodRonRWoodover 14 years ago
Good Fantasy

I will take it as just a good murder story. For the commenters who think all cheaters should be killed... I guess there would be millions of Fathers, Mothers, daughters, and Sons removed from our midst. Maybe a few of your own? Still, this was just a story and should not be taken seriously... Right?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Not one of your better efforts at all

like others have said - getting even and paying back people who have wronged you or your family or such is OK but murder is murder and as such should be punished not glorified. In many ways this story is saying it is OK to murder people like them but if we all did that because we had been wronged in some way then it would end in a free for all blood bath and where would it end?????? Eventually you would lose sight of the original reasons and kill for the sake of killing as happens in some African countries or religious factions. A very dangerous precept.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
There are some people you just don't fuck with.

Those actual people may be pushovers but their siblings ...not so much. I know i firmly believe no one should bully my bros but me ! The hole in the hotel ceiling stratagem sounds dicey though , a stray breeze might alert the target. Rock solid read though. Thanks.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
BROs BEFORE HOs

blood is really thicker than water, unless its yours, TK U MLJ LV NV

monkcalmmonkcalmover 10 years ago
THATS WHAT BRO'S DO

men do this

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Excellent

Women may come and go but family is forever. You don't fuck with my brothers. Not only would i kill for them I would also die for them.

Don't fuck with mi familia.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

Alveron and Ron are right.

But, hey, as far as a fantasy goes, it was ok.

Some things made no damn sense.

He would have to be some damn future reader to know they would be fucking at the sink. Would have made a lot more sense to drill the hole over the bed.

Gun size has nothing to do with stopping power. Size of the 9mm gun in no way has to be bigger than a 38. They are not clip fed. They are magazines. And 22 is the preferred caliber of professionals.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 6 years ago
Brother Scorpio

I liked it. The business partner deserved what he got. The wife gets to live with knowing what she threw away. Nice. Next time Shane needs to get a pre-nup then his brother won't need to repeat this. Then just a tranquilizer dart and public humiliation will do.

Evil52Evil52about 6 years ago
Answer

No I wouldn't tell, just knowing was satisfaction enough!

tazz317tazz317about 6 years ago
THE BROTHERS KEEPER SAGA

in some cases it is literally true, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Paul should have eliminated both parties

All actions in this story transpire around California. If that is Sean and Monica’s legal residence Sean still had to split everything with his cheating wife.

desertdog43desertdog43about 5 years ago
No

I wouldn't talk.....

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Both got it she suffer longer

Good punishment only better if shot his balls and dick and then they Both could suffer the rest of their lives buy been more unbelievable that way

Good story

NoBullAlNoBullAlalmost 4 years ago
Good story.... maybe a little ‘out there’ but it’s just a story!!

What a truly good brother to have!! I’d want him on my side!! No don’t ever tell anyone, brother or not!! The fewer that know the better for both of the brothers. Cheating bitch left marked and broke... great BTB!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well told story.

No, don't tell. The best method for eliminating annoyances is S cubed: Shoot, Shovel, and Shut up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bro Code Revenge

Interest take on revenge on the cheating wife with revenge take by the brother. Some aspects of the story are highly questionable as to success. Drilling through floors of any hotel room of modern construction would be a more difficult task than depicted by the author. You'd need specific equipment for the job such as an construction grade hammer drill with a long enough drill bit that would penetrate the floor of the one room and the subsequent ceiling below in the other room . The drilling process would leave substantial residue on the counter and/or floor of the room below that would be noticeable to any occupants below. Secondly, firing a 9m hand gun through any such drill hole and expecting to hit any target below with any accuracy to inflict deadly or serious damage is rather astronomical at best.

Hypothetically, a better plan would have been to car jack them together and make them drive to a remote area outside the city. Once there force them out of the car and make them kneel and then dispatch them with a 12 gauge shot gun at close range. No ballistics with a shotgun, not survivors and would look more like a planned mob hit since that seemed like the original intent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
yes

It was his brother and he would understand and appreciate the effort and act to help save him from being raped by the liberal courts.

He gets his divorce from the cunt and loses about 200lbs of dead weight from his asshole partner. He also gets confirmation that there is someone out there that will always have his back.

It's a win, win, win for paul.

Really surprised this doesn't happen a lot more. Especially in CA. Rich guys get raped by the courts by gold diggers all the time. If a few of these bitches ended up gone under unknown circumstances....wink wink...It would send a message to the other cunts to enter at their own risk.

Now before the liberal feminists go ape shit on this, This also applies to men who chase rich women and do the same thing. Both sexes of gold diggers need to expect the repercussions of their chosen field of endeavor.

Corrupt people are a cancer to society and should be removed without guilt or worry.

Just like a hacker that steals from people online and ruins some poor persons future by stealing all they have worked and saved for.

As far as I'm concerned they should be found and have their hands removed. the first time. If they persist and do it again they should be deprived of breathing. Oh well just a little something for these assholes to think about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Most high rises are concrete slab floors. Hammer drills make considerable noise. LOVE slap hapy papy #9

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It was good,liked very much

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A five star rating is too low for this story. Excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. Drilling through a reinforced concrete floor stretches credulity but other than that a sound plan.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous