All Comments on 'Journey of a Cuckold Ch. 03'

by vyasya

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Once she is his mistress you will be redundant!

She will ditch you by the road.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
feedback

a little slow, but very good direction

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
...

i like this story, its unique and interesting...but it's unfortunately not upto the standard of your second story in my opinion as that is probably the best story i have ever read, if u can write another chapter for that whilst working on further chapters for this it would be hugely appreciated...thanks...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Interesting Story

This part was ok, i liked the other 2 better, can't wait for the next chapter!!! you're one of my favorite authors right now!! love your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Waiting...loved it

I am waiting to see what happens next. Hope you dont make the wait last very long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Most brilliantly narrated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Rohini and Mayuri

Rohini is an ideal cuckqueen, female of a cuckold! She can go to any extent to get a mistress for her husband. Sameer should tell all the detailed discussion with Rohini immediately, Mayuri must know in what a dangerous trap she is stepping into unaware in her addiction to large cocks! She will turn into a slut of Shrini and end up breaking her own marriage and for of AIDS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Mayuri

If so much can happen in a semi public theatre under cover of semi darkness, it's impossible that the period of 7 to 10, the dinner time was platonic between Shrini and Mayuri! For these three hours they were completely alone, if Rohini with small breasts and dressed in conservative Salwar Kamiz with a naive and frustrated Sameer with much less sex drive can be so wild, the hot Mayuri dressed to kill with a philanderer Shrini will have a much hotter encounter when in privacy of their car and the restaurant! For Shrini it is the first time he gets a chance with Mayuri so much willing, and if he doesn't know that Mayuri is in the game he will surely try to maximize the opportunity even if he had to apply some force! Mayuri if she is not sure will of future chances for hot fun will be much more easy going in privacy with him before! Unfortunately we can't get this side of the story as it's only seen from Sameer perspective! The author Vyasya is requested to write a series to clarify from Mayuri's perspective!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Mayuri

Shrini will be all over Mayuri as soon as they are alone. Even if she can fend him off for sometime there is sure to be a lot of groping at the restaurant especially if they are in a cabin! After dinner Shrini is sure to be trying to get her boned in the car back seat after parking somewhere lonely. Mayuri should be willing as she's desperate to get a sampling of Shrini's equipment as described by Rohini. Even if she is able to fend him off promising access at the theatre she will surely have to satisfy him with another blowjob in the car! That may explain why he didn't cum in the theatre! But he will surely again try to relieve himself during the return journey!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Mayuri

In the theatre episode Rohini states Mayuri as a young almost virgin girl. Now if that's correct Sameer can't be a normal sized not so bad as stated again and again by her as well as Mayuri! He will surely have to be way really small!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sameer

And this can be a good explanation of Shrini being twice the size of Sameer, if he's smaller than normal!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Mayuri

At this point once they are alone Sameer should surely need to confront Mayuri about why she had planned such an episode methodically for one month behind his back? Postponement of the confrontation don't serve any purpose, there have to be a minimum trust between a couple, if she is so much into infidelity let it be clear from the start. What is the idea of saving matriage at the cost of betrayal? It's only about saving the marriage of Rohini and Shrini with nothing to do with Sameer, he has a long time before the next meeting, he should clear up to ensure Mayuri open up before that and don't plan newer games with Rohini behind his back!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Mayuri

Make the story like Sameer trying to confront Mayuri and try to tell the interaction between him and Rohini to warn Mayuri of the plot of making her Shrini's mistress and Mayuri always change the topic not allow him stating she is not comfortable with the discussion and indulging in sex to stop him. That would make it interesting

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Mayuri

Sameer says, "yes, no and no!" I lied to her!

Now how is it a lie? If Sameer didn't vote that way then who did? And why does he lie? Author Vyasya is requested to kindly explain it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Mayuri

Why do Sameer need to ask her how she voted? He already knows it from Rohini. Rather he should try to caution her about the conspiracy to make her Shrini's mistress, it's of course obvious she already is in the plans to have a taste of Shrini's cock but from the discussion with Rohini it seems more like a sex slave always sexually available! It's obvious that even Sameer is not interested in the mistress idea though he is in it for fun, but he should inform her the plan is to make her his slave in actuality before it's too late! If even after that she goes for it he should go for a divorce straight away and move on, no use staying in such a marriage where the wife is preferring his friend not for fun but clearly for submission!

swathyFmlyswathyFmlyover 3 years ago
well developed conversation and extremely exciting dialogues

Certainly appreciate the choice of dialogues and conversations between characters. evokes lust and excitement making the reader identify with the characters playing out their roles. Very evolved fantasy and maturity of thought train. Kudos to the author.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Need to pick up the pace of turning the wife into the sexslave

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservyasya@vyasya
981 Followers
I had issues with access to my email accounts. If you were trying to reach me in the last couple of months and didn't hear back from me, please reach out again or simply provide feedback with your email id on this site. Please don’t read my stories if you don’t like strong cu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES