All Comments on 'Manny Ch. 01'

by AudreyHepburn

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Name Change

Not a bad story, interesting story line, but the main character's name changed from Manny to Ethan in the middle of the story, kinda threw off the groove. . .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
It was okay

It was a good story, but.........the name change and a couple of grammatical errors threw me off. "She cummed in her hand" for example.

skywriterxxxskywriterxxxalmost 17 years ago
so who's Ethan??

You've left your readers a bit confused here...Manny? or Ethan??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Hot Stuff!! Loved It

Despite the small errors (Manny's name changes to Ethan at the end) this is a well-writen, hot erotic story. Rape is not easy to write about but there seems to be a romantic, sexually charged undercurrent in this story that makes it interesting. Real characters drawn from real life, great vocabulary and descriptions. I can't wait to read Chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
hmmmmmmmmm

I thought the story was going along very well until the main characters name changedand the rediculous description of his "ramrod". Does anyone realize that a 12 inch long 6 inch in diameter penis would tear a virgin apart. A females vaginal canal is only between 5 and 6 inches long. I just wish people would pay more attention to reality when describing the male anatomy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
sucked

enough said

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Who the fuck is Ethan?

Who the fuck is Ethan?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, but it should have been proofread first.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous