All Comments on 'Tracy Blowing Frank'

by MrsCanyon

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Not Worth it

Read the end of story without seeing who wrote this shit,you write some worthless shit. Sure, everybody wants this in their lives,Its so exciting,wife a nigger slut.

tigertonytigertonyalmost 17 years ago
when will you learn

99.9% of the people on litrerotica dont like wimpy stories, they want a strong man for a husband, if he had went back and kicked his ass, u would have gotten better ratings. but as it is, it SUCKED

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
i wish i had noticed the author

i wished i had seen that it was mrscanyon, that was the author of this story, she tells u she is a nigger loving whore. i usually try staying away.

AzuldrgonAzuldrgonalmost 17 years ago
Please ignore the other comments.

I thought it was well written. I thought the thought of watching someone I love give a blowjob to a perfect stranger is a very erotic thought. And the fact you wrote it from the watcher's(male) angle is pretty ingenius.

bootshoebootshoealmost 17 years ago
i wish

i wish tracy was my wife... to have a woman so unihibited must be great!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Please submit a follow up

Loved the story, just hope and pray you write a follow up story about their "date". My hubby loves watching me fuck black guys and I bet tracy's hubby will also. Great story.

Alvaron53Alvaron53almost 17 years ago
Boring

Been there, read that. Yawn.

ErotonautErotonautalmost 17 years ago
Too familiar

Trouble is, we've read this story so many times before - and the obsessive focus upon the guy's skin colour gets a mite tedious.

ty95324ty95324almost 17 years ago
Great story

As always, you know how much I enjoy your stories. Like the lady said, do a follow up . John

hotsuehotsuealmost 17 years ago
I want more

liked it alot but I need to have the next chapter..the date night cause it sounds alot like sometihng I am up for

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Always good

It amazes me how many self righteous and jealous pricks there are in this world. I really enjoy the thought and the reality of my woman who I love having sex with another man/men and/or woman/women. I am just not a jealous person. Most people don't feel this way because they can't control their feelings and there is always a risk to a relationship if it is not strong enough to withstand the physical or mental pressures. Marriage is such a artificial state anyway. We are also the only species on the planet who artificially create this state. Guess what girls and boys, the woman you love/married had many men before you and if you part will have many after you. Get over it. While you don't have to risk your marriage or relationship understand that some folks enjoy mixing it up and take pleasure in seeing their partner be pleasured by others. If you can both handle it mentally it can be a real turn on.

Sable1347Sable1347over 16 years ago
arousing

Dear Tracy: I was about to e-mail you when I read this story.. How wonderful I could see you giving a great blow job in the back seat..and wished I could be there to help..

love

Sable

luvz2xluvz2xalmost 15 years ago
Close, but not quite there

This was a good story, but not as good as some others. I guess I didn't get the suspension of disbelief I usually get in a well-done story.

And I've had exactly that kind of experience before, with a black guy so hot that I had to fuck him, husband or not. My husband was in the next room and, to this date, I don't think he knows I let a black stud fuck me and cum in my pussy.

Still, a good story. Wish it had been a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Just Plain Bad

How does this garbage end up in the "Loving Wives" section? There is nothing that this cunt does for her husband's desires -- she's just a low-life cheating tramp!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Superbly hot

Well done. Erotic. Hot. I wish my wife would let me watch. I know she has blown at least two guys in the development, maybe three. Once I caught her in back seat but didn't let on. It's so hot know I get to fuck her up the ass on these nights. I mean how can she turn me down after blowing another guy. Very hot. Rate a five.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
white women

white women are easy,more so with big black cock , she a whore and her husband a wimp .

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Author uses nickname of her Holland Tunnel of a twat as her pen name.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

nasty whore and a little dick wimp , you ate that cream pie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Only a selfish person would do what se did

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Another whore and her lame excuse for a husband. Most guys I know, if their spouse pulled that shit, it would be divorce time, If she did that, and so easily, then she has probably been doing this kind of thing a very long time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous