All Comments on 'Nude and Naughty!'

by marriedpervs

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I don't know...

It was okay, but the choice of words sometimes bothered me. Bosoms in particular isn't a very sexy word to me. Also, it felt a little forced. Maybe I'm just being overly critical though.

ozrodozrodalmost 17 years ago
Great to see you back

Great to see you back. Just logged in and there you were at the top of the list!!

This was good as a quick little vignette, but I like your more developed ones better. I'm off to read some of them now, maybe with your red short clip running in the background!

Don't be a stranger, we miss your flirting ways (At least I do)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Typical poor writing

When one lives in sex after the years you start existing in sex and that proves out in the writing which is just plain bad. Your sexmas and not Christmas story was awkward and this one was uninteresting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Inane Word Usage

bosom? buttock? ample?

Guess what? zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Too short

Much too short, no story development. Implausible plot - no such behavior happens on nude beaches. Meters?? Is this beach in Europe?

marriedpervsmarriedpervsalmost 17 years agoAuthor
Bosoms!!

Geez talk about over sensitive!!

Boobs, bosoms, bazookas, tits, jugs, baps, knockers...who cares??????

marriedpervsmarriedpervsalmost 17 years agoAuthor
Meters - not everyone is american u know!

Get over yourself......not everyone lives in the USA you know.

philogynist54philogynist54almost 17 years ago
Totally Hot!

I love nude beaches. I've seen a lot of really sexy stuff in my years of exploring, but never anything like you described! That was incredibly hot. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Sexy Fun

Who cares whether the story is possible in the real world, it was sexy to read and thrill of losing ones self on a warm beach with a sexy person is more than mildly fun - and someone to join in too.

Hey write as you will - I found it nice and makes my pussy awake to needs of a womans' touch.

Enjoy...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
this is GREAT.

why all the complaints?what's not to like?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Cumming hard!

He should have stuck an oiled finger up her ass while he was jerking off.

Cactus99Cactus99almost 2 years ago

wish i was the lucky bloke!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous