All Comments on 'Upon the Hook'

by SpencerAlanMacLeod

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
This shows the start of the typical Femdom writer

on this board. We will have MDom and Femdom stories; the first starts with a Dom starting the cycle and the woman ending in a orgasm for the woman that blisses her totally out. The rest of the stories, so far and who knows how far on will be femdom. The femdom stories here do not end with the man going out with pleasure, pain maybe but not pleasure. After all nor being in pain for the man should be considered a male dominated story.

I can understand the femdom soon to be ex-wife who does not like to be touched by him just prefers inflicting pain. Not being married to a wimp husband, who is only occasionally a sub, the fact of the marraige being on the rocks does make sense. The femdom stories here tend to equate male pleasure as not being in constant pain.

Just have not totally figured out why the marraige failed.

SpencerAlanMacLeodSpencerAlanMacLeodalmost 17 years agoAuthor
All comments are seriously reflected on...

Hey Anonymous,

This is “SpencerAlanMacLeod”.

I would have sent you a “Private Message” but your comments were “anonymous”.

Being as I’m the author, I have a few things to day about your comments.

And before we begin, let me say “Thanks” (seriously) for reading my works.

You posted, “This shows the start of the typical Femdom writer…”

L.O.L.! I am definitely not a typical Femdom writer. I am a switch who prefers to top. I’ll take the bottom upon occasion but it isn’t my position of preference.

You posted, “I can understand the femdom soon to be ex-wife who does not like to be touched by him just prefers inflicting pain.”

You obviously didn’t read the forward to this story very carefully. What I said about all these stories (as a whole), was this:

“It shows an inexperienced and repressed female gradually coming to realize her own dominant desires. At the same time it also shows a determined and experienced man who can switch but prefers to be the top, struggling with both the woman to whom he is married and his own conflicted nature.”

You posted, “The femdom stories here tend to equate male pleasure as not being in constant pain.”

Try my Maledom story, “The Climax of Gratitude”. It’s about these same two people about ten years after the events of this story. Believe me when I say that if the woman in real life had behaved, even half as well, as the woman in my stories, we’d have been an unbeatable team. Ah, well…such is life.

Lastly, you posted, “Just have not totally figured out why the marraige failed.”

In a short compound phrase; “She lied and I finally wised up.”

In a longer phrase, “She lied about everything sexual and a lot of things non sexual.”

Without honesty, there can be no trust; without trust, there can be no respect.

Cheers, “Spencer”

billc393billc393almost 17 years ago
Nice work...

I really liked how you stayed inside his head, and we listened as he pondered her thoughts and motivations...

My experiences as a women begins to discover her dominant side had me thinking many of these same thoughts as I was her 'playtoy'.

I enjoyed this story, as well as the previous one... please continue this journey!

It isn't about the pain... as the arousal builds pain is perceived quite differently, it's very difficult to 'explain' that in the context of a story... I've always assumed readers of this genre would understand that.

The other aspect of male sexuality is that once we reach that orgasmic 'edge', we'll do, endure, agree to, almost anything to be able to cross over into orgasm... that, is at the core of the D/s, BDSM, Femdom dynamic.

Thanks for another good story!

SpencerAlanMacLeodSpencerAlanMacLeodalmost 17 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Hey billc393, thank you for your comments. They are much appreciated. This series of tales are alternately Maledom and Femdom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Well that made no sense

It seems like he exposed himself to her violence without first talking to her about limits. That wasn't smart. And since she demonstrates to him, in her actions, that she can't be trusted I understand why the marriage would crater. But I simply couldn't understand why he would string himself up without a way to get loose - just in case she went nuts. Implausible story. Not good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Story is sooo romantic and I loved it.. but I think situation would be more steamy if he couldn't use the safeword

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story - very erotic and highly plausible. Very good descriptions of what NC was enduring and thinking

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous