All Comments on 'Dr. Lowenstein's Group Therapy'

by Charles Petersunn

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
ErotonautErotonautalmost 17 years ago
Perhaps a little overlong

I wonder if this tale might have benefited from being split over two sessions, as seven pages - heavy on the dialogue - is a bit much to absorb at one sitting.

r_d_txnr_d_txnalmost 17 years ago
Good one

Thought it was great ... tension built nicely, definitely erotic, am curious to see where the next installment goes

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great Story

I liked it, it is a bit long, but it is a good story. Would love to read the next session.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Read in parts

I agree story is long, but why split it up? I tend to read most stories in parts, putting it down and coming back to it later. I much prefer this over the stories that are split up so heavily that there is very little in some parts. At least this way, if you want to read it all at once, it is readily available for you. This way, you can choose easily how much to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
HELP

Help me Doctor,i am terrified of becoming a MAD WANKER reading such erotic stories,my mother who I have just had it away with and is gasping for breath on the bed says not but i would like a second opinion.Incidently istill have resonable eyesight and have not developed a twitch yet Worried of Clapham

sacksackalmost 17 years ago
College students?

Although it is hard to believe college students would be this inexperienced and naive (you obviously haven't worked with today's college students...some have been "serious" since the age of 12!), I still enjoy the sensuous buildup, underwear stimulation, etc. The blindfold was a stunning idea and worked well. Overall, one of your best stories!

merdavmerdavalmost 17 years ago
Fair is fair

The boys never did get to see "all" of the girls' bods.

If there is a further installment they should reveal their breasts and let the boys penises inter-react with "all" of each girl.Great story. Great build-up and sensual desires

revealed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great tale

Thought this was a great story,liked the use of the word cunnies,could do with more tales like this Nice one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Loved It...

I loved it. It sounds like something that really happens.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I loved it!

I loved it!

hitsomeskinshitsomeskinsover 16 years ago
more with dr. lowenstein

please continue with dr. lowenstein. i enjoy her one-on-one encounters with her male patients. perhaps a private session with just the boys? she needs to experience their cocks (in her mouth, between her tits, in her ass and cunnie).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
wow!

you are an awesome writer. I allways look for your stories.

So well written!

Thank you for writing and please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Delicious

This author is amazing. His stories are incredibly erotic while at the same time making me laugh out loud in several places. I don't care how far fetched they are. They are fun and funny. Please keep them cumming. lol

ChucksSiteChucksSiteabout 12 years ago
The Story is Amazing With...

such naive kids in college and yet, they "accomplish" so much in such little time. That Dr. Lowenstein is truly a miracle worker; it goes to show what exposure to a bit of sex can do to even the most innocent person. And, yet surprisingly, none of the girls lost a bra, exposed a breast, or had the least hesitation about having their first fuck and without any protection including one who wanted it "inside me." I was a fun read that begs for extensions for each of the participants - how will they continue with their new-found maturity and confidence?

TakeThosePantiesDownTakeThosePantiesDownover 10 years ago
Incredible

I wish you still wrote on this site, your work is amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
HAVE MY DOUBTS

Though they are merely products of Petersunns sick fantasy, I find I could cheerfully throttle characters such as Dr Lowenstein, Mr Peters and Miss Harding ( but oddly enough, not Ms Bixley). They employ infuriatingly twisted logic under the False Flags of Professionalism and Political Correctness.

Petersunn, you are a Master DISINFORMATIONIST and AGENT PROVOCATEUR. In a way, you are wasted on the Literotica audience. I'm sure the vast majority of them, even your most avid admirers, have no real idea of the SUBVERSIVE nature of what you write.......Or, do they? I'd wager also that you would be (and even ARE, for all we know) the pride n' joy of the Tavistockians and Chatham House - and should be ranked alongside the likes of DEWEY (glorified 'Educationist' of the ''Let's dumb them down'' persuasion), B.F. SKINNER ('Human Behaviourist' and Industrialists dream, TIMOTHY LEARY (psychedelic drugs peddlar & Corrupter of Youth Extraordinaire in the 60's), and ALDOUS HUXLEY of 'Scientific Dictatorship' fame.

On the other hand, you could be harmless or as was said of Planet Earth and Earthlings in THHGTTG......'MOSTLY harmless'. But I have my own doubts about your stories in that regard, even though I admire your writing ability and your talent to spin a good yarn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
doubts

I have my doubts about Mr. Doubts. But, I will say that nobody should ever consider any of the therapy processes or scientific references herin to be valid or accepted. That being said, I just had a really good cum from reading this. My wife and I met in a group therapy setting (albeit a very different one) and I now have a wonderful fantasy of my wife and I meeting for a different kind of therapy. Like many men, I experienced pussy for the first time in the back seat of a Chevrolet. Dr. Lowenstin's office (or orfice)would have been a much better experience. Please tell us this group's therapy is ongoing. Or, maybe they continue to meet on their own initiative to explore their socio-sexual interactions and intimacy comfort levels.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good read, one suggestion.

The beginning could have been tighter. You could have summarized the initial exercises, hand holding, face touching, etc., instead of walking us thorough them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ultimate

This was the first time that I have read where your "wordy" style was so very beneficial. In the group therapy, where this group was so awkward socially and uncomfortable with their own bodies and those of the opposite sex, her every action and instruction really needed to be explained fully. Through her exercises they came to defend one another, depend upon each other, function as a team, and make the final progress to the ultimate comfort level. Each could be relatively comfortable with the nakedness (complete honesty) of the opposite sex and other members of their own sex. Though she did not ask them to touch members of their own sex, she did initiate tactile stimulation of the opposite sex of her/his choice. Climax and intercourse while giving and taking instruction from their partners is the culmination of her therapeutic approach and success. Really like this. The best I've read of yours so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice

A little long but oh so good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting that the good doctor is so hesitant about anal in this story. She certainly has progressed by the time of The Cornhole incident!

teddydaleteddydaleabout 2 years ago

A litle long sometimes, but excellent anyway.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous