All Comments on 'The Unabridged Catalog of Kisses'

by RenaeNicks

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Delicious Kisser

Delicious kisser, and that is just the beginning of all the intimate wonders you can perform! You must keep writing; share with us the next step and the one after that. You are a very gifted writer. Thanks and a big kiss from Adriana

shrdlu_etaoinshrdlu_etaoinover 16 years ago
Good story, but one sour note...

Kissing is a great subject for an erotic story, but...

Frankly, I can't stand the "shy away" type who thinks that men have ESP, can read minds.

Women often send mixed signals, or entirely false ones. All of us have been led on, then rejected just for fun. It's a disgusting thing to do, even just for a kiss, and it's a female monopoly.

Frankly I don't like the guessing game, and I don't give a damn about "tradition". If a girl backs off or "shys away" -- how am I supposed to know she doesn't mean it?

Please, if you want a kiss, don't "shy away," don't back off, and if you don't want one -- say so, or kiss the guy on the cheek.

Better, if you want a kiss, kiss him first. You won't scare him off, and if you take the initiative, you control the ground rules.

shrdlu_etaoinshrdlu_etaoinover 16 years ago
Sorry for my first comment - it was out of context

I really liked your memories (even if i have a thing about mixing signals).

I too have written down some of my dating experiences, and bad kissers, like the girl who thought that kissing consisted of the following -- she opened her mouth and did nothing, another who insisted on licking my entire face (on the first date), and another who smelled and tasted of rotten garlic.

It's a learning experience, only some never learn.

My own favorite techniques involve the woman's earlobe, and nibbling softly on her lower lip. Soft kisses can be better, unless you're getting hot and heavy... but I say too much. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
well done!

Well done for giving kissing the recomendation it deserves. These days the art of kissing has virtually dissapeared and replaced by full-on sex with little build-up.

I also rate kissing as the most intimate of behaviours.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great

I loved your article, the catalogue is a smart smart idea. I can rememeber every single person I'd kissed in more than friends way. Not necessarily their name though. I think that kisses depend on who you're with and how you feel about them.

I've had some great kisses, and one of the worst kisses were from my ex-boyfriend (i was 16) and we went out for a week and never kissed, then on a later occassion we'd decided to find out what we've been missing. The kiss itself was fine. But then he rested his forehead against mine and looked meaningfully into my eyes. I ran away wanting to throw up. My current boyfriend's kisses are good but not the best depending on the situation. I can almost predict what they will be. The speciality which is great if you're a couple and know that "shying away" isn't a rejection... It was probably the best kiss with him, denying a kiss for so long that my lips were virtually tingling, until I couldn't take it anymore. Try it :)

IwannadoitnowIwannadoitnowalmost 11 years ago
Just great, and so sweet!

It's hard for me to believe this was submitted 6 years ago, and no one has ever offered any comments at all. It is just wonderful, and the instructions at the end are so sexy! I gave it all five of my stars.

I have been "out of the game" for a while, but just met someone very appealing to me. I plan our first get-together in the next few days, and was thinking about how much I'd like to kiss her, and how, when I do, that I hope she reciprocates and is pleased and turned on by it. I hope "time stands still" for us both.

It seems like, as so much else in sex, not being in a hurry, not forcing it, and not being sloppy with it are keys.

dr_mabeusedr_mabeusealmost 7 years ago
So THAT'S What They're Thinking...

Brilliant! Honesty's the rarest commodity in erotica. You're both honest AND hot. You OWE us more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous