All Comments on 'Oh, Daddy'

by MissMonkey

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
kiwimalkiwimalover 16 years ago
first timer

pity no pretection was used for her first time but ending was too fast

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I guess that there are pieces of shit lower than a

male (notice that I did not use the term MAN) who would rape his own daughter--But I can't think of many.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Erm

The descriptions are a lot overdone, cheesy and read almost directly from the world's most obvious thesaurus.. which is incredibly harsh, but not entirely meant to be.. see, I'm no writer. I did like some aspects of it, wasn't a bad read, but sometimes if your writing skills are weak it helps to actually have a story line.. or even names for your characters.. who they are.. a build up.. you know, creative ideas to fall back on. Anywho, hope to see more from you.. :D It was a good first timer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Don't sweat the Trolls

Ms. Monkey...

I thought it had all the elements required for this category... and I can tell you enjoyed writing it... There are many people here who will enjoy reading it. I did.

I have no idea why someone would read a story about Incest who has some issue with it... and then blame you! Trolls!!! Ignore them!!

Keep writing.... I wish I could share your fantasies with you more.... (See ASWPC for my previous contributions..)

You are a precious resource... young women who write these stories are what I live for......

-A Friend, A Would-be-Daddy-for-you Oh... and a Man.

I hope my score makes up a little for the idiot trolls..

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Okay

It was fine. I agree with both the good and bad of what was said before my comment. Its not bad, though, for a first timer. Keep writing, and I'm sure your stories will become very lovely.

brfinestbrfinestover 16 years ago
A nice start

I did enjoy your writting. A girls first should always be her daddy. Even if it's only in her mind. Well, her mind and her pussy as she slowly strokes those tight, puffy lips. I guess it's a rule but wouldn't a girl become sexually aware and carnal at an earlier age, people don't become sexual suddenly at eighteen. I kind of agree with your daddy, eighteen and virgin, not likely.haha You need to extend your stories though, I need time to get hard, stroke my cock as I picture you and then shoot my load of hot, sticky cum deep inside your tight virgin pussy. Thank you. A daddy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Every man's fantasy, wheather they admit it or not

That was a really erotic read. Loved every bit of it. Don't get drawn into trying too hard to be a "writer", because when you do, you take away the originality. The way you write makes it so sexy and erotic because it's written just as a regular person would write if they were telling their story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Brilliant!

It was absolutely amazing! You drew me into the story right from the beginning, and you did not disapoint in the end. I love the mysterious feel you give to the story and how well written it is! You are a wonderful writer and I can't wait to read your other stories.

Scarlet_Flame_666Scarlet_Flame_666over 12 years ago

So fucking hot!! I came so fast and hard keep up the good work babe. Xxx

horny6bby9gurlhorny6bby9gurlover 12 years ago

holy shit i loved how sweet and gentle it was and yet so fucking erotic and sensual at the same time! keep em cumming ;)

catfish321catfish321about 12 years ago
very good

one of the best. i love a daddy girl. love licking sucking their sweet tities, then on to that wet pussy, more please. u can send them to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
My whistle's wet now; I hope you have more stories!!! ;)

I was shocked to see some of the earlier negative comments. I kinda feel snobbish as I read many submissions, unable to get past poor writing enough to enjoy or focus on the story.... I thought this was very well written and appealed to my taste. I hope I am not disappointed when I go to see if you have more stories...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
build up

Awful. No build up.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous