All Comments on 'The Discovery'

by jessnudist

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
Rob_DomRob_Domover 16 years ago
Good for you!

What a delightful story about discovering the joys of nudism. You do a fine job of explaining how your first forays into nudism felt - keep it up! I look forward to more of your stories and adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Lovely story.

Very similar to the way I started. Please tell more about your progression into the "life".

cyber_eye_vcyber_eye_vover 16 years ago
Great story

I also started out in a similar way :)

respect_4_womenrespect_4_womenover 16 years ago
Loved it! (100 degrees!)

Loved it. Plese keep them coming (...the stories) ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I Love IT

I guess this is a common way to get started. You write beautifully and without any "hype". Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Very Sensual!

This is a fabulous way for one to begin to discover the joys and pleasures of being in one's most natural state since being born: being nude! Your vocabulary, diction, spelling, and grammar are all excellent! That can really make or break the mood of a story. The description with which you used to explain your new found sensations was done extremely well. The story was very sensual and erotic! Keep up the good work!

abc101abc101over 12 years ago
great story about discovering the nude lifestyle

please write more

de_grde_grabout 11 years ago
Me too!

That's the way I started as well. But with no private backyard unfortunately!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Applause!

A pity that I found your story years after it was posted.

At the time this came out, I was starting out small on nudism in a way just like you described it. So, I shared that same rush of excitement for being naked and alone at home. But there was one big difference - I got caught on my first adventure! But I pretended that I didn't know and showed my 12-y-o body to the voyeur, a boy about my own age. That was how I got addicted to exhibitionism.

I'm sure to read all your stories.

Peeperguy29Peeperguy29over 8 years ago
Sounds Familiar ...

I remember waiting for everyone to leave the house for the day so I could start my fun time of walking around the house nude .I'd always become excited at the thought of my neighbor being able to see me naked that I eventually ventured outside into the backyard with the exception of there was no fence between yards just a small stoop with about 4 or 5 steps as long as I stood on the top step neither house on the side of our house would be able to see me , so I'd just stand there naked as a jaybird on the top step this went on for sometime until one day I decided to make a run into the garbage completely naked lol it was only about 20 ft to the garbage and the door was always open as it was broken and couldn't be closed . I'll never forget my excitement as I jumped off the stoop and ran into the garage nude . I stood there for sometime naked and very excited making sure neither neighbor was in the kitchen , when I was sure the coast was clear I ran for the back door of my house it seemed to take forever to cover the 20 feet but it was so exhilarating I couldn't wait to do it again , and thus began my adventures of being nude outdoors.

midnighteddiemidnighteddieover 7 years ago
Day nudist

Very exciting your first time going nude. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Great little story about being nude outside for the first time!

Dirty6Mind9GuyDirty6Mind9Guyover 5 years ago
Intro

Great intro to your nudism, loved it.

bigredkerbigredkerabout 5 years ago
Very Good Introduction Story

First let me say thank you to the writer for sharing your work. While there was no sex in the story of kept my interest going. I look forward to reading more of your work.

Mwm2106Mwm2106almost 5 years ago
Very familar experience..

Like others, my experiences with my own nudism were somewhat similar although it began for me along the banks of the Arkansas River on hot summer days.

I just discovered your writings/experience - April 2019; noticed that you apparently have not recently submitted new stories, since 2017. Please do so again. I have thoroughly enjoyed this first submission, well written. So I am now going to read the rest of your submittals - in date order of your writing them. Look forward to doing so over the next few days.

Please give us the pleasure of your writing again...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great story

My start was much like that but much younger. For the longest time it wasn't sexual about it at all. Then I saw Porky's. All of a sudden I craved to be spied on or at least imagine it so

DaflingerDaflingerover 3 years ago
Really real and enjoyable

Enjoyed the read and thought it came from really strong memories. Look forward to reading more.

RedQueenspupRedQueenspupalmost 3 years ago

Wow! very good writing! :)

Westman99Westman99about 2 years ago

A nice easy read to introduce yourself to us. Looking forward to the next *story*.

xiabxiabalmost 2 years ago

Beautiful, realistic story of discovering the joys of being naked.

JoandDJoandDover 1 year ago

A very nicely written self-discovery story. So many of us have experienced similar moments. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The way you tell the story builds excitement and suspense very well. I really like the story. Also the tactile descriptions like the feeling of her bare feet is much appreciated. I'm looking forward to more stories!

sunsailersunsailer3 months ago

I think you captured exactly those (now long-distant for me!) days of cautious, but compulsively daring first essays into naturism.

Now well into my ‘senior’ years, the compulsion hasn’t gone away and thankfully, here in the UK, we now have protection in law against hysterical prosecution for just not being constricted by completely unnecessary clothing (check out www.bn.org.uk).

It comes as quite a shock now when late summer days means I have to find something to put on out in my well-screened garden (there’s a sign in the side passageway saying ‘Clothes-free zone ahead’ !).

You write well - don’t give it up !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

It is a great story, I love being nude any time I can . Years ago some friends and I spent most of the summer nude, it was one of the greatest times of my life , by the end of summer most of our friends and family knew we lived nude, it was no big deal to welcome guests when we were nude.

Jerry said we had created a monster his WIFE would never put clothes on again . Wow that was great. They still live nude. Mostl of the time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjessnudist@jessnudist
689 Followers
Hi there, my name is Jess and I've been a nudist since I was a teenager. I've detailed my path to nudism in my stories, which start with learning about the lifestyle, to becoming a full fledged card carrying (AANR) nudist. I'm now married and have two beautiful kids, Dawn ...