All Comments on 'My Girlfriend Turned Me Gay Ch. 03'

by keithdavis1010

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Interesting but...

...is this the end? The 1st and 2nd part makes thinks he's gonna turn into a sexy slut, and finally we don't know if it's just an experience? It would have been interesting to go deeper in his dark fantasy... he starts to enjoy his new role. Hos wife seems to love submitting him, and get some money too (ah, women!!). This aspect should have been worked a lot more, like the woman appears at the end, and deals with the guy about what's gonna happen next, and how far he can go, as if her husband was just a piece of meat! ;)

What's happening to him has quite some good ideas (fisting, DVD) but should be more exploited! As you tell in another story, if he could turn some tricks, under the eyes of his pimps (g/f and the guy), that would be great.

So i wish there were an epilogue, a last part, with a twist and some kinky ideas! Or in a new story maybe!

You're damn talented, love all your stories! Some writers should be inspired by your ideas :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
There must be more!

Surely the next stage is that he has to go through the gangbang experience now unrestrained so that he can particpate fully and hopefully take the fist completely!

smoothboismoothboialmost 17 years ago
Please continue the series

I really like how he is slowly losing his inhibitions and limits as he comes to the realization that he likes cock, but needs cock too. I hope the girlfriend does get more involved in the sexual depravity though.

peterluv2tosspeterluv2tossover 15 years ago
My girlfriend turned me gay

Awesome, i just wish i found a girl that would use me with a strap-on and then find men to use me and be all for it. I creamed my pants reading all 3 stories keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I wish I had a girlfriend like yours

I wish I had a girlfriend like yours - someone to introduce me and teach me to be a cock slut and whore. I want to be fucked so bad!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fatdaddybitch

Is that you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
brilliant

brilliant please continue i love these stories so do my freinds we read these at least once or twice a week brilliant for mastrubation lol xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wanna be him

Damn! I want to be like him and be abused like the fucking little male bitch whore that I am and be abused like he was.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I too am a gay fuck-toy

Now that my girlfriend has turned me gay, I have become a gay fuck-toy. She takes me to gay clubs and videotapes me sucking big cocks and getting fucked by 3 or 4 guys in a row -- AND I LOVE IT !!! I still love her but if I had a choice, it would be sex only with men. She really did turn me gay.

tonguelasher01tonguelasher01about 12 years ago
More, please!

I think it would be fun if in the beginning of the next story, after a suitable cooling off period, he starts to crave more and finally asks and begs for it. He starts to agree to do it without blindfold or gag, so that he can get his throat fucked at the same time as his ass, and he can see the men degrading him. He can also lick their assholes and even possibly be pissed on and other depravities. Keep the story going, please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
cum junkie

Fantastic story well written. Reading this all I could think of is "why can't I do the same"? I've been a cum slut for all of my sex life. Even when married I let every guy I could find fuck me and begged for more. Needless to say the maried life didn't last long.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Send this crazy woman away!

Before you really get hurt, permanently. She doesn't have your best interests at heart. In fact, she's only interested in her own, sick fantasies. Better run.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
thank you

since i showed this storyline to my exgf and asked her to whore me out she sets me on dates from the net in adult bookstores on regular basis. she always ask them to go really hard on me and i love her for that. you made it possible..

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
HOT

HOT Story made me CUM

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
wow

that is some girl friend. she did say she loved him, and loved love making talents, but I wonder what her end game is.

betabradbetabradabout 9 years ago
Fucking hot !

I loved this series , but I would prefer for the woman to be there every time I sucked a big hard cock or every time I had my ass fucked, watching me and telling me what a good little slut I was.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
My gf turned me gay too

This is almost exactly what happened to me by my girlfriend. I wasn't drugged but rather I willingly sucked cock and got fucked that first night -- AND LOVED IT !!! Afterwards she brought over many men to feed me their cocks and to fuck me. Then we went to a club similar to ch 3 in your story. Now I'm a gay faggot sissy cock-sucking bitch slut -- AND I LOVE IT !!!! She turned me into this -- actually she just released my inner gayness -- and I thank her for it.

Tootight1Tootight1over 7 years ago
good story

Yes it is. no doubt. There is a lot in question here. The obvious disease, and security. She addressed those concerns after the first time. People get into a sexual relationship, 1 of 2 ways, either as a way to relieve tension, one time occurrence, or looking for a permanent relationship. This couple has been together for some time, however brief it may be. There is no commitment on either side at this point, and that is where I find fault. She love what he is doing, but does she love him? He obviously has feelings for her or he wouldn't be worried about how she felt after the first time. Now the question remains as to what her purpose is, and what is she hoping to accomplish with this exploring.

Revealing your sexual attitude is not a bad thing necessarily. People should know their partners that much in a marriage, but if this is just a promiscuous female, who doesn't care for the wellbeing of her partner, there is a serious problem. She already threatened him with a tape, what's next?

LucyflameLucyflameover 6 years ago
PLEASE MORE!!!!!!!

Please Keith, we need more of these! I cum so much to these!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Bi-Curious

WOW I would love to be a submissive meat puppet slave to cock.

liqueurliqueuralmost 5 years ago
This is so fucking hot

That all i wanted to say. So hot. I loved it.

marqiisebarbaramarqiisebarbaraabout 3 years ago

Ooo I want to be used this way too. I love this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I would REALLY love my wife to help me do this! Even better if she could be there to watch me being fucked in the face and ass by countless men, the bigger their cocks the better! I’ve been leaking so much precum reading this that my boxers are drenched.

My wife won’t use a strapon on me so, for now, I’ll just have to settle for my wife ramming her dildo and my extra large black butt plug into my ass over and over until I cum.

myshelle_Lorelaimyshelle_Lorelaialmost 2 years ago

I dream of this happening to me. Would love to be wearing panties, stockings, garter belt, and a bra in order to show all these men what a true slut I am for cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dreaming of cock pushing in my sissy cunt. Pain and pure lust as i push back fucking my huge cock lover. He pumps his cum into me as i cum all over the bed.

Sassybutterfly99Sassybutterfly99over 1 year ago

Wish you had went further with this.

Mike_From_SocalMike_From_Socalabout 1 year ago

Great finish. What a lucky guy! I'm sure he went back night after night and became a regular there.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story I wish it was me but it's hard to find people like that

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

How i want it to be me being fucked like that,made into a cum slut whore. If only my wife would do it to me, so i will have to be a sissy in waiting not being man enough to come out to her

Italian2240Italian22407 months ago

Very hot, need more

1Martiniman1Martiniman2 months ago

Well it ended well, but it would have been better with more of the girlfriend…she was the best part of the story for me, but she was left out of this chapter except for the beginning and end, such a shame. The ending was quick and short like the writer was just ready to end the story, where I thought this story deserved a longer and better ending as the couple rebounded to each other. All in all a good story and it was worth my time to read. Damn…the girlfriend was HOT!

literoticmanliteroticmanabout 1 month ago

OMG. I would luv to be used like this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous