All Comments on 'First Preview'

by Darcy84

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Fantastic

Smokin' hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Cute Little Thing

I had to jack off as I read your story. As a long time reader of Literotica, I am jaded. Not many things get me going but your story had me souirting away my early morning tension. Thank you.

Please submit more stories and keep your picture updated. You will have me as a loyal reader.

I love petite

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
goddamm

this is a beautiful sexy story

thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
nice erotic coupling story!

The girl is growing up fast. Hope she isnt pregnant yet so she really learn how to enjoy life and have fun. The guy was kind of dumb, he had a very willing girl and didnt really get to know her.

AmyfriendAmyfriendalmost 17 years ago
Excellent sexy story.

A real pantie wetter, but older men really know how to please a girl for a sure. Nicely done, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
hot stuff

Great story..Please write more.

brfinestbrfinestalmost 17 years ago
Very Hot

If that's your photo in your bio, you have self esteem issues.haha You are lovely, sexy and have lovely tits. Your story was very exciting. Being an older, salt and pepper, man, makes me proud to think that we are thought of as knowledgable when it comes to sex.haha Thank you for a wonderful jack off as I looked at you and read what you want to do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
cute little thing too

I agree with cute little thing loved the story. most girls in video/adult store dont do much for me although I love GH stories with guys.

Anyway if you enjoy watching guys jo, you'd have a good show here.

pjwolfpjwolfalmost 17 years ago
HOTTTT

You would have to be dead (or at least unconscious) not to be aroused by this story. Welcome to Literotica. I hope that you write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
great first time story!

Excellent story! well written, a hot one.

starryknightstarryknightalmost 17 years ago
talented writer

you have really scored a hit on your first try.

FallusyFallusyalmost 17 years ago
More, more!

Great story- My head(s) were spinning! *L* Keep it up!

oriondogoriondogalmost 17 years ago
I have to admit

I was turned on by this fantasy. I could feel my own blood gorged head trying to slip in to her hot oily slit. I would've gotten further, but I came.

master_dillonmaster_dillonalmost 17 years ago
This had me hard

from the moment I started reading it, wondering what she was going to do. This is a great story

darlin, hope to catch up with you on yahoo!

violetbyrd3violetbyrd3almost 17 years ago
great read

Great story! I love the whole stranger fantasy, and her naivete about sex without being a virgin was a great quality for your main character. The older man wasn't portrayed as sleazy or a dirty old man, and it really worked. Can't wait to see more submissions from you =)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
GOOOOAAALLLLLL

Great Ranks at the top of any story I've read.. I've read alot. Congratulations!!! Hope to see more from you.

RossDanielsRossDanielsalmost 17 years ago
A very good first story.

Amazingly HOT! I'll be watching for more stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Awesome and sexy

A fantastic and erotic story... her biography is just as hot as the story.

skraghunskraghunalmost 17 years ago
hot hot hot!

Wowwwww! This is so hott!! Very well written, very erotic!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Wow!

The best I've read in ages. Love the build-up, love the descriptive narrative, and especially love little tiny tits. Had to try real hard not to cum in my pants.

KOLKOREKOLKOREalmost 17 years ago
You can discover Erotica here! !!

More like Uber Erotic Coupling IMO, but this author is shy, Ahhhm maybe...<P>

Great attention to details! Thanks for pure steaming erotica! More, Yes?

walkingeaglewalkingeaglealmost 17 years ago
Super exciting! Red hot fantasy!

This is a wonderful super erotic fantasy! Wonderful job!

walkingeaglewalkingeaglealmost 17 years ago
Super exciting! Red hot fantasy!

This is a wonderful super erotic fantasy! Wonderful job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Hot Story!

Very Hot Story Darcy! Enjoyed it, as someone who used to frequent the adult bookstores. Your story made it sound so realistic. I can't help but thinking you had yourself in mind as you wrote that story. Judging from your photo, you are a very beautiful young lady.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
OMG

Totally hot story. I love the teacher/student situations and this one was so erotic but yet in a way realistic. I could see myself doing something like that in my younger days. It's great to finally read a totally fantasy story where you don't have to worry about safe sex or any of those realistic barriers. Again, very very hot!!

SweetLittleLiarSweetLittleLiarover 16 years ago
Mmmmmm yes

Such a nasty little girl, and so erotic in how she sets about to explore those darker urges ... mmmmmmmm it's delicious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wow

pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease continue with this!!!!! i beg you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Fantastic

It almost reads like it happened to you... Please write more "innocent girls discovering they love to be sluts" stories.

catburglar2catburglar2about 14 years ago
Incredibly hot.

Both stories were so fucking hot. I felt like I was shooting my cum into the nastly little cumslut too. thanks.

DirtyDaveDirtyDavealmost 12 years ago
Wow~ That was Hot

I enjoyed your story so much that you had my Cock Throbbing and wet the whole story long.

I used to work at a store just like this for over three years and have seen a lot of guys and a few girls go into those booths but your story got me really thinking about what goes on back there.

The best part for me was the young Lady in your story letting the older man slide that toy in her giving her all the pleasure she could ever want. Don't get me wrong I have had a lot of fun working there selling toys to all those horny people as well as the young first timers, and had the pleasure of helping those young Ladies pick out the first toy of many.The next best thing I enjoyed about your story was her getting Fucked and really enjoying herself. Dam that was Hot.

I'm a 55 year old man and It was easy to put myself in your story even though I have not gone to those booths only to clean them~LOL

I have marked you and your story as Favorites and want to see more of your work and I wouldn't mind taking a peek at your hot little body myself, However Your story was so hot I exploded near the end of it, I Love the feel of a wet young pussy sliding up and down on my hard cock and it turns me on a lot to know she loves it too.

If you ever want to chat or share story ideas please feel free to drop me a line.

drsilsby@yahoo.com

Enjoy Dave

AbybbwAbybbwabout 10 years ago
Wet just reading

Made me dripping wet to read this one!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

This is a really exciting story. It is great to read about another girl enjoying a preview booth and all the thrills that go with it. Someday I may have to write my story, it is similar, but different of course. This is the very best story I have read of this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This is soooo HOT!

This story turns me on so much. I would love to have the courage to do this myself. I have managed to go to a porn shop and even watch a preview, but my big fantasy is to take a strange man and have sex with him. This story is exactly how I picture this hot stranger contact taking place. Such a good story!! - April

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oh may, how this story excites me!

This is the best story I have ever read. There is a kind of innocence and a distinct desire to be a slut at the same time, both feeling I can relate to very closely. I have read this story about a dozen times and every time I find my pants down around my ankles and either my fingers or a toy inside me with a screaming orgasm shaking my whole body. Stories like this are supposed to stimulate lust and sexual excitement and this one delivers better than any I have ever read. Girls, like me, that enjoy porn will love this story. A really fantastic story Darcy. Someday I have to get up the nerve to go to a porn shop.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Incredibly exciting, I wish it would happen to me

The is THE sexiest story I have ever red on this site. My pussy is just sopping wet reading this. I love the gradual way this story progresses, making me hotter and hotter and hotter. I fantasize about a stranger doing something like this to me all the time. I love watching porn and get really turned on by it and would love to meet a stranger at a porn shop who wanted to take advantage of a young woman. Oh my god this makes me incredibly hot. Great, really great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really exciting story, I can't help but turn my vibrator on high when I read it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous