All Comments on 'Watch and Weep'

by Bazzza

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
torchthebitchtorchthebitchalmost 17 years ago
Nice

Very well written. Loved the fact that Shelly was hoist with her own petard.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusalmost 17 years ago
Very nice....

I nearly stopped reading when I realised it was a 'revenge video' story. I only kept going because you wrote it! Your stories are usually a bit different and satisfying, and so this one was as well.

ErotonautErotonautalmost 17 years ago
Intriguing tale

Sean isn't entirely guiltless - his decision to break up with Shelly was pretty brutal - but her revenge was ill-considered and her elevation to webwhore entirely her own fault. There's a genuine attempt here to create realistic characters and realistic situations (such as Shelley's grudging oral sex with Troy and her regret over her deal with Pete): well done.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusalmost 17 years ago
Petard!

I tried to buy a Petard and when I could not find one on eBay I posted an add for one and was promptly placed on the Medieval Terrorist Watch list because, apparently, a petard was a medieval term for a small bomb used to blow up gates and walls when breaching fortifications. I told Homehand Security that it was also a 19th Century animal trap, consisting of a rope and a bent branch that caught the desired beast by one leg as it stepped into a loop in the rope ... but they were not interested in such explanations. When I pointed out to the military tribunal that I specifically advertised for a self-hoisting petard, they were a bit more sympathetic. I may get out before they close GitMo... In any case I am hoping President Clinton the 2nd will not want to make an example of me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
OKI-DOKI

Thank god there are authors out there who know how to craft a true love story.

Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 17 years ago
Have to agree

with Ghostwords, his leaving of Shelley left something to be desired.. He needed to read that book "how to Leave Your Lover". But it ends well for him.. Shelley tried too hard for revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Good

i know of a 'Suzanna'. i knew a 'Shelley' too, but i know the reasons why i left her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
a happy ending

good for him, and why is shelly so angry?

maddictmaddictalmost 9 years ago
I thought it was nice.

Shelly was thoughtful to send a farewell present to Sean. I didn't feel bad for either one. Sean apperently made the right choices throu out the story. I would of watched the shit out of that dvd. Knowing how she sucked cock licking his eye was pretty hot. Break ups are hard, Sean was abrupt but honest, if its not working , well move on.

I thought you mixed up the names, Troy and Sean, during Troys blow job, but Shelly was taunting.

Good story, thanks !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What Utter BS

The second girlfriend is almost as-bad-as the first, almost.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Anonymous 10/14/16 is an idiot.

This story was great! It kept my interest right to the ending. I liked the story. Also the second girlfriend was significantly more intelligent than the first. I think that was the reason he left the first girlfriend. Also Anonymous 10/14/16 has a pea brain!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
the only idiot I see here is the last anon

for thinking only he can have an opinion. Idiots are like that, you know.

norcal62norcal62about 5 years ago
Gotta change that 1 to a 4+

Enjoyed the second reading. Appreciated the humor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
If only.

The second girlfriend was a keeper. Ready to back up her guy. But thinking about it , perhaps the way he broke up with the first girlfriend hurt her enough to make terrible choices that seemed like a good idea at the time. She destroyed herself and her reputation in order to hurt him.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Like this story quite good I like to read a few of each authors to get a feel for their style Some of yours is good a few great and of course a few so so BUT overall keep up the good work (jaybee186)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous