All Comments on 'Arcade Adventure'

by ScooterSMP

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I NEED THIS!

I so want this to happen to me! Extremely hot story!! Please continue this!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
YES!!!

Yes by all means go back, call mr. Monster and go back. Suck his big cock, taste his cumm then ride it bareback again!!!! You know you LOVED the feeling of having your ass pumped full of his hot load. OH SO YUMMY!! You lucky guy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!

great story - something similar happened to me this winter. I was having a massage by a guy I found on Craigs List. He was so good at what he did I didn't stop him when he slid his condom-covered cock in me - it burned but felt so good. I felt the change in his thrusts and then felt the warmth of his cum in me. The condom broke and he bred me. He apologized, but this changed me forever. I now love bottoming bare.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Bury it deep.

I was sucking on seven inches of Black meat when the guy pulled away then told me to turn around and back up to the gloryhole. He pushed in nice and slow until I felt the thick head of his cock get thru the tight ring of my ass. It took him less than five minutes before he emptied his load inside me. No cock is too big and the more cum the better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I just wamted to be there

Just couldn't stop playing with myself till I was complety cum dry, great yarn

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Mmm...

Very nice. I want some.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I absolutely loved this story it made me so hard. its been a fantasy of mine for years but I chicken out every time . your description swere so good I had to cumm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
ABS Cock Whore

one of the better stories I've read. Keep up the good work! As my title shows I'm a full fledged cock whore that will take all the cocks I can get and want more. I especially love it up my ass while blowing another one. I prefer doing married men since the odds are that they won't have any of the things going around. I get a monthly check-up from a doctor that also fucks me as his payment. I try to take at least 10 per day and more if possible. I love the feel of the cum in my pussy and especially so when it begins running out of my ass crack and down my legs, which I scoop up with my hand and eat. When blowing someone I enjoy the cum being shot into my mouth and most of my regulars know that I'd like for them to piss in my mouth to wash it down. I'm proud to be a cock faggot that loves to be fucked with others watching and waiting their turn at my love hole. It's a great and satisfying life.

wdbtchrwdbtchralmost 13 years ago
Brings back fond memories

This is the kind of story I like, brings back memories of back when I was young and the arcades were actually arcades. Back in those days before AIDS and what not there was a lot of bareback activity. I wish I had the ability to write stories about those days. Love to see more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
So hot

Not probable but so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
unbelievable

This story is soft to believe!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This is literotica

Some of ya'll comment that this story is unbelievable.

I agree some aspects come out far fetched, but the way the story is written....

I could imagine it actually happened. Personally, I like the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
* pussy boy

Great writing. As a "pussy boy" I totally enjoyed this story. I began sucking cocks in the boothes but it didn't take long before I was hooked on giving my ass to anyone that wanted to fuck me. Being ass fucked 15-20 times a day became norm and now I can't ever get enough. I also provide my "pussy" for guys having a gangbang. I love it and proud to be a dirty fucking ass whore to all cocks. I'm not crazy about sucking cock anymore but will to get it hard for my love tunnel. I'm well known at the 3 ABS locations and because of the service I provide that draws lots of paying customers I get in free. As a safety measure I have monthy inspections at the doctor who checks to make sure I have none of the things going around and for his payment he fucks my ass also. It works for both of us.

JEddieJEddiealmost 12 years ago
Damn! Awesome story!

Son of a bitch! This is an awesome story! I read and read stories on Literotica that sound believable and are also exciting and unpredictable. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice,

It does sound far fetched, but,al aspects of this story have actually happened to me, though at different times.

The torn durex was on a very large member that had realy given me a good seeing to in a cottage in Harrogate, the spit roast through two g/holes by two geordies in a cottage at Scarborough north bay, being just two of them.

Good reading please carry on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
great story..

I ,also,love to play at the gloryhole..haven't had one up my ass yet,but it will happen..I love sucking cocks in the abs..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
sucking cock

Boy did your story get me hard. Thank you. One day I will be in that position. Lol. I have sucked off guys at swinger clubs my ggirlfriend like to watch me..... R.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I love abs

I went for the first time to a abs the other day one guy was out side of the booth I asked him if they had a glory hole in any of the booths he side no and reached down and took my cock in hand thats all i needed . I went in the booth and the next thing i see is two other guys cum in very little room after i shot my load it was not long . He did say it was a good load.. Going back soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Arcade in colorado

I was so nervous the first time I went into an arcade. Never experienced another man before. I went into a booth and waited for a guy to push his cock through the hole so I could start sucking my first cock. I apparently didn't lock the door because one guy opened the door and started watching. He came in and grabbed my hand and placed it on his cock. It was a great first time. I sucked four cocks and took their loads in my mouth but spit it out in the corner. Very very hot and am still waiting for my ass to be broken in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
anonymous boy

love these places had lots of fun took 3loads last time I went also had a nice cougar. walk in and take my load

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wish I would've

I used to go to the arcades, years ago. Now they have all been closed. I liked to look at the big cocks through the gloryhole. Trouble was, I never got up the courage to stroke one or suck one. I should've. I am married butt enjoy anal pleasure, almost to a fault. I have this great 7" dildo with suction cup that I love to fuck when the wife isn't home. Wonder what it would've felt like at the arcade........for me, the bigger, the better!! Butt plugs? I have a large on that I enjoy and even wore it to the grocery store last week! Nobody knew butt me! What a feeling!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
love the glory holes at adult book syorep

I like your story about the arcad,ie glory holes.It made me so fucking horney,I wanted to grab my cock and p lay with it for a while.I was so impressed with how good my cock looked after strocking it for a while,I thought I would take a picture so you can see my cock for yourself.Let me know what you think of my cock. call me at 2563681983.I love to suck cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The Arcade Days

Oh the arcade days were such fun. I don't even know where to find a glory hole any more. Back in the day, when I was basically a walking hard on, I used to love to go in and get sucked off. Then one day a guy finished me off and before I could button up and leave, he left his booth and tapped at the door of mine. I opened it. He came in, turned me around, dropped down, tongued my asshole and got it good and wet. Then he rose up pressed the tip of his nice hard, but not huge, cock up against my hole. Then he fucked me, standing up against the wall. Not a word was said I just let it happen. I was so turned on. It didn't take very long until he pulled out and shot his load on the floor. I had just cum not 10 minutes before that and I was already hard again. He turned me around and went down on me and I came again for the second time in ten minutes. I think I was maybe 20 at the time. Good memories.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 5 years ago
Hot

That was a hot story it sounds like a good place to have fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This was one of my fantasies

I always fantasize that something like this will happen to me as I masterbate. This story brought pure pleasure to me as I dreamed it was m good e while I was stroking my cock. Keep up the good work!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

would like to have this happen to me for my first time. maybe dped in the ass,too,

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just as soon you can in your i am so jealous. my asshole is quivering.........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Yea. Great story. It sounds like a lot of fun.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous