All Comments on 'Computer Repairs Go Hardcore'

by MajesticDeep2

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
The wife's view

luv too have a second story form the wife's view. she came home early, horney looking for some cock and what does she see through the window.....her man sucking and fucking BBC....just a thought.

great stories....look forward too more posts..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
great story

I have had computer troubles for weeks, and I need big help, any ideas

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Hot story

Have you got the guys number? They can come and have a look at my computer anytime, as long as they will throw in the extra service

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
boom

ya your logic is right

<a href="http://www.ezpcrepairs.com/

"> new </a>

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago
I love a gay 3some

I too love sucking cock and getting fucked by big well-hung men. I love gay sex and would love it if my wife came home to see me sucking a big cock and getting fucked at the same time. She'd smile and then say: "I knew my husband was a faggot cocksucking bitch" and then she'd start playing with her wet pussy. The other men would fuck her too and make me a cuckhold. I need to make this happen for real. Wish me luck.

buttcheeks777buttcheeks777about 6 years ago
rock hard drive

My cock is rock hard after reading that! I need to be serviced (fucked and filled with hot cum) by those two horny guys!

kneelnakedforbbckneelnakedforbbcover 2 years ago

Naturally the Black guy get's his cock in the married man's mouth first, and with no trouble at all. It seems married white men can't resist sucking black cock if they get the chance. These guys probably have fucked quite a few married men, or any white man home alone. Getting fucked by two guys for his first time was really hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous