All Comments on 'Marian and Ryan Ch. 03'

by Boxlicker101

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great Chapter!

Liked the slow build in the action. The exposition on Marian and Ryan's thoughts was well done. The characters did not hurry the actual intercourse. The way they savored the sensations and feelings made it hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
HOT!!

What a hot series this is! I hope Marian will continue his lessons. They are both lucky people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
better the next time around

like one of the other readers said, great is the work and keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Excellent story!

Fantastic story, brilliant detail, I can go to bed with a smile on my face! Thankyou.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I am probably in a minority as it looks like you're an award winner on this site, but I found this story very long and anti-climactic, and as something that would fare well in a women's romance novel. The amount of description of every movement/event in addition to the regular expression of how each character feels about the act at any given moment became distracting to the point of taking me out of the moment... SHOW me hot sex, don't tell me about it. Less can be more. But feel free to disregard my comment, I am a woman who alternates between erotic literature and hardcore video porn.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Hot!!!

Great story. Thanks and keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wish I could have had a woman like Marian in my neighborhood!

Wow! So cool. Great story, wonderful storyline. The ultimate fantacy of an 18 year old - and at 50 - I wouldn't mind having my neighbor lady give me the same opportunity!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved it!

I enjoyed the intimacy to be sure, and I really appreciated the details and illustrative imagery of the sex acts, particularly the anal activity. Maybe next story get more into prep for anal (rimming, tongue penetration, etc.), more details of penetration (sensations of heat, texture of his cock slowly invading her back door, and the joy & pleasure & sensations of when the guys comes in your ass). Very hot! Thanks!! I'll be looking for more of your contributions...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous