All Comments on 'My Visit to the Sex Therapist'

by keithdavis1010

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
WOW

That was hotter than the fires of hell...Thanks for trading emails with me recently and keep up the awesome work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Pretty good

Hope there's a second part since this one is quite exciting... it would be funny and hot if he ended manipulated to some more extrem and humiliating anal/gay sex.

betabradbetabradabout 11 years ago
Mmm yessssss !

Hot ! I loved it ! Ohhhyesssss pleeeeezzzz.. fuck me too ! I wanna be taken by a sexy woman with a strapon who makes me her bitch.

tonguelasher01tonguelasher01almost 10 years ago
More, more please!

It would be nice if she switched to a larger (wider and longer) cock each time he adjusted to the size of what she was fucking him with.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
good story

I hope his significant other understands, and goes along.

Tootight1Tootight1over 7 years ago
good story

almost realistic. I cant see a therapist actually doing this but, it's a story. I loved her analogy, and he accepted it I think. Why waste time on a person that cant accept you as you are. I'm too old to matter now, but i wish I had started looking for the right woman a lot earlier, rather than living a lie. There are other fish in the sea, but it usually takes time to find them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Oh yeah...

Loved your story...was it me I would definitely feel the need for prolonged therapy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yes

How do I find that therapist???

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Professional?

It strikes me Keith that your medical professionals are not always as professional as they might be ;)

Mike_From_SocalMike_From_Socal11 months ago

Loved the story. Her early analysis in the office was impressive, realistic and seemed real life professional. I like reading stories with that extra layer of realism. It made me self reflect.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous