All Comments on 'Big Ol' Barfly'

by Buttsmoocher2002

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
great story

I just loved the story. Great realistic action.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Older anal

I look for mature women who are big,they have to have big bottoms because my plan is to anally fuck them.I go to various clubs, where seniors are in the majority.I look for a women who is wearing a dress or skirt with nylons.I then move in.I am younger , 35 and i sit next to them at an opportune time.Last time she was sitting at a poker machine, losing, drinking, i went over to the next poker machine and started to play, chat,shouted her a drink, then two,then we played the one machine,getting closer, fingers brushing her neck, another drink,getting late, another drink, can i give you a lift Dianne as my fingers brush her neck.No, are you sure as she stands and my hand brushes her breast,a bit unsteady as i guide her outside.O.k., she gives me directions and as we drive my fingers brush her hosed leg, once, twice then staying there as her legs partly open, my hand moving up, up, pantyhose on this one until i brush her pantyhosed pussy.She pushes forward as i work my fingers.We are at her place, a nice townhouse, come in, you bet as she locks the door,my hands behind her running up her hosed legs, her bottom.I stop grab her hand and head for a bedroom, she takes me there,i lay her down, the dress is up, big panties covered in pantyhose,i spread her legs, tongue her pantyhosed pussy, her legs go wider, i reach under the pantyhose and pull them down, next the panties, her pussy at my face,my tongue there licking, sucking, her hands on my head, pushing,now wet as my tongue brings her to orgasm, screaming, pushing my head, i crawl up and with one thrust push my cock into her wet hole, pumping, fucking her,she cumms again, geez how long since she has been fucked as her pussy moves on my cock.I pull out, roll over, as my hands guide her, on her knees,hunched down, pussy showing but now her big bottom with its puckered hole on display.I get the gel out of my trousers as i push my cock back into her pussy, a gelled finger tracing her back hole, rubbing, rubbing, then gently probing, in, out, rubbing as my cock fucks up into her pussy.More gel,letting it blob onto her hole, then pulling back, sliding my cock up so it is sliding against her hole.Dianne pushing back, trying to get the cock back into her pussy,so i stand as she pushes and the head hits her tight hole.What are you doing, as i grab her hips, locking them into place, my cock easing forward, no not there, not there, as the head enters into her tight hole.She tries to straighten, push me out but as she pushes i ease more cock into her,stopping,easing as she still tries to push me out allowing me to go all the way up into her.I wait, then slowly ease back, then forward, the gel now working as i slide a bit easier into her.My hand reaches under to her pussy, wet, my fingers do the work on her clit as i increase my pace up into her tight hole.Less resistance as i grab both her hips,and really fuck her hole, her hand now in her pussy as i root her backside.For fully five minutes i fuck her tight depths, then i know i cantr last much longer so i really increase the speed and give her all my cock as i feel her hole clench my cock as she cumms making me empty my seed into her tight anal depths.I pump her until i empty out and start to go soft and then i watch as i pull my cock out of her plump bottom.I roll off her and collapse.I then left her but i took her pantyhose as a memento.Another mature arse fucked. I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
dirty

dirty fuckers loved it would u suck me grammy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
GREAT STORY!

hot shit.loved the lil bit o roleplay.Gotta love a big old sexy bitch being dirty.keep the story cumming cause god knows i am.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good story

You should do the same one story, but have the BBW Granny sit her big weight on his face naked. Maybe some farts, asslicking, and pussy licking

HerRectalSlaveHerRectalSlaveabout 7 years ago
Fantastic Story

You have five people that commented on your story before me, all of them anonymous and they all loved your story, as do I. Maybe I should be going to bars where Single seniors are in the majority. I know that it's been over 9 years since you've been on here, but it would sure be nice to see some more stories like this from you. Great Job.

Client8Client88 months ago

Very short, but very intense. The whole phone-voyeur thing was really hot, and a perfect aspect to employ. Too bad the author posted only 2 stories.

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

As a blonde, 62yo, BBW I loved the story, I hope it was true! I can vouch for sexy older ladies hanging around bars and pubs looking for a younger guy as I have done it myself x

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous