All Comments on 'Callista and Logan Reunite Ch. 01'

by EroticWitch

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
JoesephusJoesephusalmost 17 years ago
Hmmm

She blows in like a force of nature and finds the love she left behind waiting on her front porch! Frankly, I hope he has the good sense to blow her off. If he doesn't then they're not a good match. The type of man who would wait hopelessly for a woman like her would never be her equal in a relationship and not worthy of her.

<p>

I hope he's grown to the point that he can see how shallow she was when she left and make her earn his affections. Otherwise, she'll just blow back out again once she's used him to build back her self esteem.

SweetWitchSweetWitchalmost 17 years ago
Fun

Great first effort!

MarshAlienMarshAlienalmost 17 years ago
Very nice start

For your first effort, I think you've done a good job. Keep writing, witch!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Good Start

Good first story, but a bit short. You have two good stories on here, I look forward to reading others from you. Very promising writer.

KOLKOREKOLKOREalmost 17 years ago
Keep it up!

Well crafted simple (in a good way) and sensitive writing. Woman, you could go places! And you know something MANY authors don't - so just between the two of us; A good strategic point of ending which leaves half of the work to the reader's imagination is an art of itself, not a mechanical point at the end of some known course. Catch us by surprise again please on a different spot in the sequence of this possible narrative?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous