All Comments on 'She Couldn't Help Herself'

by elia_cdl

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Not my tea but its not a cheating wife!

This one I can stand. They will eventually die with AIDS but that is ok, let them have fun together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Cut the middle man

"That night was only the first of many, many nights to come. I lick my wife's ass and pussy clean after my boss fills them with his fertile sperm. Some times I even help her lick his cock clean. I've found I like the taste of his cum as much as she does."

Just wondering...why not cut the middle man? The husband is obviously gay....

This is a stroke story, not much into characterization or plot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wimp Husband, Slut Wife

This is a story only a complete wimp could like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
GREAT STORY

I LOVED IT, AND CAN'T WAIT FOR PART 2. MANY THANKS AND KEEP UP THE GREAT STORIES

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
As Long as You Like It

I do my own training but if this is what you want go for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Confused

I think he cucklod himself, and your context was way off, after the first night he said of things he did in the future and then back to the present and looking forward to the next weekend. I dont mind the story but the main character lacked substance and you had no detail it was just a wishy washy story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Training

Looking forward to the wife's ongoing training.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
more

cant wait t ohear more of his wives training

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
aaaaaaaggggggggggggghhhhhh

I just lost my lunch.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
How Wonderful For You Cuckster

You bring low life to this site for the very few who need male humiliation. <P>

Why are you so into disrespecting yourself? Is it a jadedness from having experienced everything else of a fetish nature? <P>

The need to be submissive to other cocks should tell you something little sick one. Try to value yourself more than this by getting some help soon. You should be concerned as the next step down will put you on the sexual offenders list. <P>

Why are some people in need of such disgust? Don't they feel that they deserve more from life or owe more to it?<P>

Its really kind of sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
awesome

screw those guys. this is a wonderfully hot story and please keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Why don't my employees have these problems?

Am I the only one who read the story thinking, "Yeah, I want that manager's job."?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Piece of

Shit. Zero

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Delicious and Delightful

Very well done cuckold adventure with a few minor flaws, but who's going to complain. Please continue with your very erotic themes in these very delicious stories. Your efforts are appreciated by many readers who do not take time to put their comments in writing. If they did you would be flooded with compliments. Thank you for a much appreciated effort and we hope to see you continue many more of these erotic tales.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A pile of perverted shit story.

By far the worst in this here genre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
very good.

A very good story .Please continue.

buffninja123buffninja123over 10 years ago
Started off good and ended bad.

The story started off so well but it quickly changed pace and ended awful. I've read some of your other stories, so I know you can do a lot better. I feel like you decided to quit writing this and just threw in the ending. It would be great if you redid it and help develop the story. You don't really need to add to the characters or explain them just have him watch more before getting notice. It is your story so you can do what you want but I agree making him join in just makes him seem like he is gay and just covering it. Give the wife and boss more dialog, have her summit to the boss more. Lets be honest, people who enjoy loving wife stories don't give a shit about the husband. It is about the innocent wife giving in to a dominant figure. But like I said before, your story, your way. Thanks for posting either way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good wife couldent help herself.she solved it.

my good loving wife is oversexed &dident want to step out on me.she solved the problem.she can cum with no hands anytime anywhere.i gave her permission.we go out in public if she sees someone she likes man or woman.she winks at me to let me know she is starting.she starts shaking&grunting smileing at me her face turns red she is having a orgasm right there in public.it keeps her satisfied & she cuts loose anytime anywhere&it saves a diviorce.one time at home she pulled up her dress having breakfast&squirted all over me.she is a wild animal having sex making faces she looks like some animal grunting&yelling&sweat running off of her.she cant help it she was born that way.but the no hands sex has saved our marriage.i adore her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
cucks and whores.

Just a sick stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
great story would love to have a boss like that

that was a great story and has me very hard

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I really, really liked his story

and the people with all the negative comments can't hide the fact that they are into porn or they would not read Literotica Stories. You should read only YOUR kind of stories: gay - lesbian - incest - fetish - etc. and not bad mouth the ones that are not for you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Born Cuck!

This asshole can't even handle his wife....and then turns into a homo cuckie. But boys and girls....he will get that promotion! This guy is such a loser that I'll bet he can't dance either! LOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hey, there is a reason why he's the boss

He's the alpha male. Women respond to them. Because you love your wife and have never forced her to do anything for you, it's difficult to "change horses in midstream," as it were. If you want to loosen her up, you have to expose her to an alpha male who won't love her, just use her.

I gave my wife a little "X" and left her alone with my boss at the company picnic. Before I knew it, they were rockin' his van. Now we have threesomes with him, and when I am out of town, he keeps her occupied and away from bars and disease. I come home to a hot little slut who does everything I want now.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Pimp ass cuck giving away his whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nobody thinks this way. Maybe re-write it for an alien culture?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

DAMN another story of a queer, eating another's cum from a pussy. Guess these are all pussies. Just cum lover stories really are a turn off. It could have been a good (as opposed to great) story but the cream pie eating was a real turnoff.

capri_cd2capri_cd2about 1 year ago

I don’t understand the complaints, this is a lovely cuckolding brought on by the cuckold himself, the Bull not only being a dominant Alpha but his boss as well, and the perfect conclusion with the cuck ending up with a mouth full of Cum followed by a mouth full of Cock, his shy innocent wife being turned into a Cock loving slut and both the cuckie and the slut wife being whored out, used and abused by the Bull and his circle of friends! Five stars darling.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Everybody's happy, hopefully hubby and wifey will take cock together, they can watch each other sucking cock and giving their virgin asses to the boss, wifey becomes slut, hubby becomes sissy, happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Excellent, what a good boy, giving up his new wife to older real men, when the training is over the husband and wife will have learnt to suck cock And take it up the ass. They will be on all fours, side by side, holding hands while their assholes are being stretched, then they can lick and suck the spunk from each other. Lovely...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous