All Comments on 'Phone Call'

by PM Stud23

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Hot !!!

Looking forward to the next chapter when the three of them get together. One of the hottest stories I've ever read. Let's have more of the same.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
PERVERT

You are a pervert I am very pleased to say,this one really hot story,try it for real if you can it will blow your mind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
YOU HAVE STARTED

You have started something here which knows no limits,i am sure you have a lot more to entertain us with;i do hope so.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
EXTREMELY Entertaining...

...but too long. The back and forth of the conversation became forced and tiresome. Remember that KISS applies to most erotica, too--Keep It Simple, Stupid!

AhabscribeAhabscribealmost 17 years ago
Sizzling!

A very hot and exciting story with a very unique twist. May all your phone fantasies come true!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Very Sexy & Very HOT!!!

That was incredible! This can lead into so many erotic storylines. I hope I can look forward to a chapter on the proposed threesome and possibly a mother and son only act. A sexy gangbang with some of his trusted friends or Karen's trusted friends would be really hot!

Dusty

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Yes!

That was amazing. Keep that going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Awesome!!

I loved your story - it got me so hot!! Wish I had a son to fuck me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
good and hot

mmmmmmm that was so good, I'm still stroking my dick, love to have phone sex while fucking my mother or sister

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
That...

...was simply amazing! The phone sex mixed with real sex and then add in the spice of mom/son.

More please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great

Great story, great plot, i cant wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
wet

oh god my pussy is so wet. i can't wait for my daddy to come now now

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I am rock hard

and about to explode! Thank you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
what a great story of hot motherfucking!

Anyone notice that the talented author of this story was 18 to 22 years old when he wrote it, so maybe even a late teenager? I bet his young prick was hard as he was writing, he probably shot a load at the end. This boy's got a very creative and terrifically dirty mind. His young balls are stimulated to the max by the idea of a son sticking his big stiff dick up his mother's mommy-hole, that wonderful hole between his mother's legs that he came into the world from. There are plenty of boys who practically worship their own mother's cunt. They love thinking about it, it's a beautiful, mysterious thing, their own birth canal. If they're given half a chance they gaze on it in delight and awe, delicately touch its folds, inhale its rich aroma, deeply, and stick a finger or two up inside. They know that their mom's incomparable cunt is the best thing they can ever feel or smell. Of course, a boy who's touching and feeling his own mother's twat gets harder than he's ever been before, his young dick is practically bursting. Often the boy will just jizz in the air or on his belly, but lots of boys know a much better place to jizz. Mom's hot for it, so they take their throbbing hard on and ease it up their mother's mommy-hole, her sweet coochie that's all wet and ready for her boy's fat young prick. Mom and son both know that now he's just got to unload his hot young balls up between his mother's legs, flooding her cunt with a great big twatful of his rich boyish sperm. With all his heart her son wants to give his beloved mom the precious gift of his sperm, for his mother the best gift her darling baby boy can ever give her. Then mother and son smile at each other and gently kiss, the boy's meaty prick still buried in his mother's cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
TOO MUCH

A cunt is essentially for one thing, a prick for another, a phone for a third and an arse for nimber four.

Sometimes the incorrect mix makes a load of rubbish.

Sounds as though it is written by a pimply faced kid...and a virgin at that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I love my mother's pubic hair!

My mom shaves, and her pussy is trimmed, yet she still has a nice bush in front. I love it, and it makes me horny whenever I see it. She's often nude around the house, and in the summer when she's been tanning in her bikini, she's extra hot. Her tits are like headlights, and her bikini bottom tan lines make her ass, and pussy hair really stand out. I like her to ride my cock more this time of year so her neon tits are in perfect view, calling to my hands to reach up and fondle their soft glorious beauty. My mom rides me well, and my cockhead is constantly hitting against her cervix as she does. I like to watch her bush as she grinds her clit against my pelvis as she rocks back, and forth, on my cock. It's quite the erotic sight, and I'm always glad when I know my mom's getting ready to cum. It's hard for me to keep from blowing my load looking up at such a sexy sight!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
mommy, Iwant you..

mommy, I want you....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sexy

Yes

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous