All Comments on 'My Journey As A Slut Continues'

by calneslut

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
My kind of Slut

Loved every word....you'll have to get used to tasting

and swallowing if you act and dress that way!

SmoothboySmoothboyalmost 17 years ago
Pushing limits hard

I'm find it hard to believe that this is the one and only time you'll be receiving anal. Humiliation and degradation can become addictive, and this slutty boi doesn't seem to be slowing down at all. What would his girlfriend say if she knew? Would it even matter any more?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
learned something

i had been bi a short time, mutal masturbation, sucking cocks but hoping for more. the first time i left a bar and went to a mans hotel room changed me. he was kissing me, rubbing my cock and ass and i was on fire. he took out my cock and felt it as we walked down the hall. when we got to his room his hands were all over me. i warned him to slow down i didnt want to come yet, it had just been 15 minutes ago we first started talking. all of a sudden my cock erupted and he drooped to his knees and drasined the rest of my cum. he the kissed me. i tried to turn away. i apologized saying i was new to this and after i had cumi was completely turned off. i pulled up my pants and turned to leave. he grabbed and threw me across the room onto the bed yelling no way you cocl teasing bitch. turning me he slapped my face hard several times, stunning me. he pulled down my pants and rolled me over. in months to come i learned about lube. he didnt both. he rammed his rock hard but not particularly large coc into me. i moaned and twisted in pain. he soon poured cum into me but his cock stasyed hard. he fucked me over and over all night. i didnt take long before i loved it and we stayed in his room all the next day him uing my man [ussy and mouth to deposit much more cum in me along with come golden chjampagne. now i love to be used everychance i get.

michelle6969michelle6969almost 13 years ago
a deserving cause

those of us who set up these meetings (or should it be matings?) tend to get what we deserve! On one of my asignations I arranged to meet a guy dresssed in stockings,

g-string etc for a bareback ride at a well known gay truckers layby. By the time he had finished screwing me, we had an audience, so, being an exhibitionist like many CD's, I flaunted myself around and ended up being fucked by ay least a dozen guys, then as I was so loose I got fisted and had coke cans and wine bottles shoved up my hole, to the general approval of my audience. when I got home, a half hour drive, I could still get my own fist inside me. A great night

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous