All Comments on 'Molly and Her Daddy'

by Southernsweetie554

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I liked it

I actually liked this story however it would have been more enjoyable to me if they had already been fucking. Just the whole idea of coming home, missing her dad, etc. Without a twist this was just another daddy/daughter fantasy but written well just the same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Incredible... Southernsweetie,

For this being Your first story, it is incredible. I am writing to You now with such a hard cock that I really do need to open My jeans and release the pressure. I really do hope You ignore the negative comments You certainly will get and keep on writing more stories just like this one, after reading this, if I had a daughter of My own here I would be looking at Her in a whole new light.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Bravo!

I hope she gets him back for leaving?!I do hope that there will be further stories! I found this one to be well done!

Thank-you

Stan

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
nice

reminds me of being back home in oregon and the blue mountains

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
MMmm...

Great beginning - can't wait to read more.

AmyfriendAmyfriendover 16 years ago
Yummy...

I just love those daddy/daughter stories. Nicely done and I look forward to Chapter 2.

skip.69skip.69over 16 years ago
Brilliant Story

I do not always go for these father/daughter stories as so often they seem to be a little sordid, but yours was different somehow, as there seemed to be a genuine love element involved. So full marks!

RossDanielsRossDanielsalmost 14 years ago
Nicely done!

I'm looking forward to seeing where you take this story. A very sexy start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I'm soooo horny....somebody please fuck me.I'm only 18 yrs old

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
daddys and daughters making love

such bonding is fantastic, the first time my father came inside me I was beside myself, feeling his hot semen gushing, gush after gush splashing inside my vagina. thankgoodness daddy is fixed *S*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Great story

larrydownunderlarrydownunderover 10 years ago
mmmmmmmmm

SO very hot.. Had me nice and hard

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

What is it with the guys always being such whiny pussies? Lol. ...that and they have a quick fuck and they're both tired? Yeah, if I fuck upwards of an hour, THEN Im tired, lol. ....and another thing I always roll my eyes at, a girl saying she's too tired to have sex! You can go shopping, go out to eat, come home and watch tv but you're too tired for sex, the ONE event of the day where you get to lay on your back and just enjoy? Wtf?! Lol.

aTender1964aTender1964almost 8 years ago
Amazing...

Please write more!

Beautiful plot, amazing build-up....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

It kills me how the first chain of events almost always seems to go the same way with these dads in the first part of the story, heh. Daughter is aggressor, dad gets what he (usually) wanted to begin with. Endorphins drop and dad feels guilty, then, thinking only of himself, makes a lame excuse and runs off like a sulking child, crushing his little girl with his carelessness, then trying to make her feel even more like shit a while later when he tells her it was all a mistake. Rofl!

Leave it to the strong, smart girl (this coming from a guy, too!) to tell the moron to get his foot out of his mouth and dick out of his ass, clean it up and put it back in her pussy, where it's supposed to be!

Hell, I may have been a really bad dad and put my tongue where it didn't belong, but when my hot, horny daughter grabs me by the hip and pulls my dick, that she just sucked, towards her and tells me to fuck her, now(!), I'm not looking back after that!! Filing for divorce the next morning, apartment shopping after lunch, me and the girl moving out by dinner time!! ;)

Life is short, fuck and love like crazy while you can!! You'll get old soon enough and have enough regrets anyway, might as well shorten the list!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

good but too short

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous