All Comments on 'Girlfriend's Dad'

by Markf

Sort by:
  • 64 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
her dad

great story i camm while reading it

zak822zak822over 16 years ago
Big Daddy?

"Be my big daddy and fuck my ass"? His first time getting fucked? Come on.

It's a really good story. But dialogue like this takes the edge off of things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Yummy

loved it. How come this never happened to me???

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
this was hottt!

This was a very well written piece of erotica...the descriptions of the feelings of the the people involved is usually missing in other stories...this guy is good, puts a lot of feeling into the interaction between the two men, and when i say feeling, i don't mean the lovey-dovey bullshit, but what the giver/receiver is feeling....

cutandhornycutandhornyover 16 years ago
A good read

I liked this story ... pretty straightforward and hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great Story

Well written and intensely erotic, keep me cumming back to read it again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Not bad!

This was another pretty good story! To be seduced by an older man, and have my brains fucked out and asshole filled with cum! It don`t get much better! I can remember the first time a hard cock invaded my asshole, I came from the feeling of that sweet cock going in and out! It was so good!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
it happened to me too

Your story reminded me of the first time I got fucked. I was older, about 30, but I too was with an older man. He was in his 50s and I sucked his wonderful cock and let him be the 1st man to fuck me. It was wonderful !!! Now, he's my regular lover and we suck & fuck for hours on end.

I'm looking forward to reading your other stories. This one made me cum and I expect the others will too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I'm Envious

Great story! I've never been fucked but I sure would like to be.

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneover 13 years ago
My Step Father

It was a fantastic story, I am hard as a railroad spike now, and remembering how it was with my step father, he also used vaseline, and to this day I get aroused when I open a jar and smell it. I use it for masturbation alot.

perihelionperihelionover 12 years ago
Fucking Hot Story

I was erect throughout the story. Fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
hot story

I was hard too. I have fantasized about my FIL for a long time. In fact, my wife and I fantasize that he is in bed with us quite often. I'm ready to make the next move and see if he is interested.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good story!

I liked it a lot and can't wait to read the other instalments. It made my pussy wet and I'd like to see if his girlfriend finds them fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
great

one of the hottest stories, my cock is throbbing in my pants

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great hot story

your story realy turned me on an made me so hot an hard as a rock i have always wanted to suck a cock i would love to meet a elderly man an have him to do me like he did you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
HOT!

Best one! I'm coming! >_

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Where?!

Dude! I want some of him!

Chubby92Chubby92over 9 years ago
Loved it.

Love the way the story progressed. Look forward to read the next chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
older married guy

im married and have never been with anther guy...im to the point now that I want another guy. any younger guys out there who would like to be my first. I am a good learner

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

So hot!!! I want to get into a position like that. I love cock so much

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
what story.

I was hard all through that story got me real horny as .still am .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Being horney is so wonderful.

Iam older and it really excited me completely. I wish I had someone here to have sex with, Iam so horney here in Santee, S.C.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved this!

As an older married bi guy, I loved this story since it takes me back to one of my best encounters, also with a young guy. He had one of those cocks made for porn, long, smooth and fairly thick. We sucked each other and then he lubed us both up and took my ass. Perfect fit, felt so good, could have done it every day with this guy. I'm dripping right now just thinking about that encounter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
hot

yes this turns me on...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
so sexy

I had been seduced by an older man, i was not interested until his huge cock was exposed, I was on my knees all quiver thinking, fuck, I m a gay slut,first feel , blew my mind, first taste was mmmm, getting fucked hurt like hell, until it was in, I knew then , i never wanted women after it, only big juicy cock,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I was seduced

Loved the story. I too was seduced by an older man and it was wonderful. I thought I was as straight as could be but once confronted by a big cock I couldn't resist sucking it . For years we would meet so we could fulfill each other. Still bi to this day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Reasons for Girlfriends

I was interested in all types of sex from the moment I found that playing with my own cock made me feel "nice". You might say that "anyway it comes" was my motto and I had lots of wanking and then sucking and fucking with any lad at school who was interested. I was also chasing girls to get my hands on their tits and cunts and my cock in their cunts. I was getting some progress with one girl Alice, so when I called to take her out I got the "warning off" from her dad who said "Fuck her and I'll clout you boy!"

Now my mouth often gets me into trouble, and sometime lives a life of its own for without thinking I blurted out "let me fuck her and you can fuck me". He took a menacing (as I thought) step towards me, but instead of hitting me he unzipped and lobbed out a very large cock, pushing me to my knees. He shouted out of the sitting room door "I'm having a talk with your boyfriend, Alice stay up there" and closed the door. "Start sucking boy, or fuck off and don't come back". I took him in my mouth and in five minutes had my stomach full of his cum. "OK lad fair do'es take her out, but no fucking, but she'll suck your cock, like she sucks mine! Your better by the way!!

Tomorrow she's out with the girls for a sleepover, so I want you here by seven and I'll fuck you all night. He did!!! And he is still fucking me twelve years later.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
oh yah !

Well written exciting story...wonder if there is more to the story - one fuck is NOT enough, especially if both guys really enjoy it ! Played with his tits and fucked his pussy - now this is so hot ! my cock is hard.........

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
love older ....

I was never good at 'going to the family cabin' and actually I hated it, no water skiing just rowboats and canoes. My first time with a man was at the cabin and involved a year round resident. I was 12 & he was in his late 40s. My parents were happy when, the next weekend, I was eager to go to the cabin. I was his 'boy' and did whatever he wanted. This went on for over 10 years, it was a wonderful experience and he actually helped pay for my college by over paying me for misc. chores around his cabin. I was named in his estate and now own and occupy the very cabin where I gladly gave up my innocence.

Kerrysub4uKerrysub4uabout 7 years ago
If I could go back

I wish I had been seduced as a teen. I did want cock then but was too shy and had no idea men liked guys like me then. I spent many hours in my room dreaming of an older man making me his boytoy. Teaching me everything. An older man in his 40' or 50's would have been so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
fucking hot

Dude

after going through what you did with girlfriends hot dad, I am sure that she has nothing that you can use anymore. the dad had everything you needed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hot moments

I thought I liked girls until my next door neighbor showed me his big black cock when I was 16. He so easily had me wrapping my lips around his amazing BBC as he made me drunk on his intoxicating cum that he would pump down my throat. I gave up my virgin ass to him like a bitch in heat as he turned it into a boi pussy that he fucked a many a time until I went to college.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Most lads will take cock

As a father of several girls, who were as slutty as their mom, I have given up trying to protect their virtues, but have found that a lot of the young guys sniffing around them can be seduced or scared into bending for me. My first was called Simon and he called around when my female tribe were all out, so I invited him in for a beer, and put on some good porn. Soon we both had our cocks out and playing with ourselves then each other. I then forced him to take me in his mouth and basically face fucked him while taking short videos of him blowing me. I soon filled his throat with my cum and then showed him how he looked as a faggot. I told him the vid and stills would soon be round the village if he didn't come back when I told him to. So two nights later I had him on his back and Sissy rolled him to get my cock up him and rode him hard until I decorated his new "pussy" and made him suck me clean, all recorded of course. I had him for a couple of years until he went to college and I lost touch. By then I had several more lads "broken in" and could have my choice of pussies for myself and a couple of my mates. Three of the lads we put into fem clothing as they looked so good in them, and they still dress fifteen years or so later. A couple went into the black cock circuit, and I could easily push my bunched fist into them . Lads are starting to sniff around my granddaughters now, and my cock is ready.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Lovely Girlfriends Dad

I would love to enjoy that sort of seduction. I would love to hold a nice hard cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I loved the story...

i got turned out by my high school girlfriend's Father. He and i liked baseball and we went to see the St Louis Cardinals.After an exciting game, we went back to our hotel room and he offered me beer. After the 3rd beer, i passed out and was awoken by him straddling my face and shoving his cock in my mouth. i opened my mouth and he walked me through how he liked it. We ended up making love that night and i knew that i was meant to be a man's property, this man. The father of a girl who told me she loved me.. Within two weeks she and i broke up and i started seeing her father at his lakeside cabin every weekend and usually a couple times during the week. He treated me like i was his most important property. We had sex my last two years in high school and while i went to community college. when i went off to college he would visit every weekend and i dated as many older men as possible during the week. We kept it up when i graduated and moved back to my hometown. i lived a quiet life, doing my job and spending time with the love of my life, the father of my last girlfriend. She and i remained friends but she couldn't understand why i never dated another girl. Wanted to tell her i was in love with her father, but never did. She was shocked when i came to his funeral, but thought it was because of her. He loved me and called me his real wife. i treated him like he was my husband and still feel like a widow. i have dated nice men, but its never been the same

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
BOY CAMEDTO HIS SENSES

this story is so hot was glad to read about his action with his girlfriend's father and really loved the ending when he decided he preferred the father to the girl. I wonder if she ever found out why she was dumped.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I didn't know ....

I didn't know that others had this happen. I was 13 and my girlfriend's dad knew she was 'easy'(she gave me my first blowjob). He flew RC airplanes & invited me to participate in building and flying. I first figured it was to keep an eye on me.

What ultimately happened is he made me his 'boy' and took my anal virginity & gave me oral and received oral from me. I enjoyed our times together and even after she found another boyfriend her dad and I continued to build, fly airplanes and have sex.

It wasn't all the time but a few times monthly. Not sure if my old girlfriend ever suspected that I serviced her dad however he taught me to swallow and expected servicing each time we were together. This lasted until my senior year in college.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I wish I was 18 again and

I was in old New Orleans the way it was. Feeling a man pull me close. wrapping his arms around me, leaning in and kissing me making me feel so warm and safe then telling me to do what I know I need to do as his hands press down upon my shoulders. 4yourpleasureiam

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
with a little help from my spritual sheppard...

growing up in a Mormon family sex of any sorts were taboo. Not even talked about.

yet I managed to get dirty magazines ( this is the eighties we are talking about) . I would buy these on the Saturday market down one of the markets in berlin. not our own part of town but the other side of the city. it was always busy and as a boy of 14 you just had to make sure to get it quick before anyone would send you away. It was pushing and elbows etc in front of that market booth. one day I clearly felt a dick rubbing against my back while I was going through the box with porno magazines. This old man was riding up against me I knew. I was afraid to move while he was using me. Next thing I knew a familiar voice said: I want to see you sunday in my office. I turned around and it was my bishop. I was almost sick with fear of him telling my parents or kicking me out of the priesthood. So sunday came and in to his office I went after church meetings. He asked me if I liked what happened. If I was curious for more. what magazines I liked best. If I played with my self. I nodded and then he told me to show him how. So he could help me repent and become a good boy again. And so I unzipped. Played with my limp small cock and then he helped me. Man my dick was as hard as I never had experienced before. He me cum and swallowed every drop. Amazing I thought/ Well the rest of the story you can imagine... I loved sucking him of and after some weeks the meetings moved to his car and later to his work office building... it stopped when he was released. I continued on my mission.....

xfrans@gmail.com

will281will281over 6 years ago
Deja Vu

Apparently, life does imitate fiction or fiction imitates life. Whatever the case, it provides for good storytelling. This was definitely a highly stimulating and exciting piece of erotic literature, as exemplified by so many comments that depict very similar real life experiences. My experience is slightly different but I suspect not that unusual. Instead of being seduced by my girlfriend's dad, I was seduced by my best friend's dad. And instead of oral or anal sex, which I would have accepted, we engaged in mutual masturbation. In addition to my first sexual encounter, he taught me how to French-kiss. During most encounters over two years, our mouths were entangled in a seemingly endless kiss as we simultaneously stroked each other off to a massive climax.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

My first time I was the older man seduced by the younger. I was 46 and he was 33. I couldn’t believe what I had been missing. That same night I sucked3 other cocks. I ended the night getting fucked by the 33 year old. I was out of town on business for 3 weeks and stayed with him. He fucked me at least once every day. He introduced me to many of his friends. By the end of the three weeks. I had sucked 17 cocks(many of them more than once and was fucked by 6 men( all at least twice..

I have not had sex with a woman since those 3 weeks.

BottomBullBottomBullover 5 years ago

So Hot. I reminds me when I first lost my anal virginity. It wasn't to my gf dad but to a dad to a female classmate during the summer of 74. I was 17 and bi curious. Long story short, it happened while she and her mom were away for a month. Her dad was the landlord of our apt complex. He was in his mid 40's and although white I found him to be a turn on. Doing some work for him he pretty much seduced me and after sucking me and licking my A hole, I wanted him so he politely fucked me (bareback). For the rest of the summer, he became my Daddy. I fucking loved every time he fucked me

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great

Great story, goes from him being sucked and offering to suck strangers to having intercourse with emotionally feelings for the one you are having sex with. So true. The emotional and physical part make it so much better and satisfying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fantastic!!!

My girlfriends Father was my first, He gave me my first blowjob and popped my ass cherry. He and I sucked and fucked almost daily for four years, before I ever fucked his daughter. He gave better head than her anyway. Haha!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice feeling

When someone makes love to your ass it is an amazing feeling especially when it’s someone you know and trust. My father in law and I have been Making passionate love almost everyday for over 25 years. My wife and mother in laws have no idea. Her father is my boss and my daddy and she doesnt suspect anything. I wish I could have his baby. Anyway great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
my daughters boyfriend

I would love to make my daughters boyfriend my bitch. He is well built and handsome. I get hard whenever he is around and end up fucking my wife in the ass and pretend it is his ass I am fucking. She loves it as I am so horny but does not realize my cum is all for him.

Spadger2Spadger2over 4 years ago
Family Affair.

The boyfriend seems to be very easily seduced by his girl-friend's dad, and the dad seems to be a lecherous older man, for taking advantage of the younger man's naivety.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Ifonly

With eighty years of experience when a loving affair with a women works ,there is nothing sweeter in the world . But then it can go sower in a flash for a infinity number of reasons real or imagined. If I was starting over with the knowledge acquired , I’l take a man. Women are all poison!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Beautiful!!! Just Beautiful!!!

That's a beautiful story...I just love those stories where the older guy gets the beautiful younger guy. So tender, this story...I just love the girlfriend's Dad tenderly whispering to the daughter's boyfriend. If I were him I wouldn't be wanting the girlfriend any more, her father would give me all the love and attention I needed. When's the next chapter coming?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
very hot

I wish I was the young guy there

robin48robin48almost 3 years ago

Cock way more fun

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

pretty easy seduction at least he lubed up your boy pussy good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Like a lot of the others, I remember my first time. I was 12 years old and in the Boy Scouts. Two older scouts 16 and 17 took me on a camping trip with them. We shared a mountain tent. I hadn't really gone through puberty, and my dick was really small. Both of them were well hung David was about eight inches and Will was a thick 7inches. We were all stripped down. They had me sucking them both off, and then after using a lot of vasoline, they fucked me. After my initial fright, I learned to love and crave it. I eventually got married and had kids, but I still had guys over the years. Some older, but then I was the older guy with the younger guys. I was a bodybuilder and got a number of younger guys from the gym. My dick is only 5 1/2" but that hasn't stopped me from hooking up with some handsome young guys. I love fucking and giving head. I remember how good it felt when I was younger to be taken by an older man. Now I'm the older guy having my way with the young guys.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I remember the first time my FIL & I finally went fishing together. He organised everything, including booze steaks and lube. Being alone with him on a river in the dark, drunk and loose. Looking back I was acting like a little slut & talking shit. He stood up to piss over the side of the boat in front of me, OMG the second I saw his Cock I just had to have it in my mouth. I must have been drooling looking at him because he had stopped pissing and was facing me, I finally realised I was still looking at his big Hard Cock. When he up and said suck it ? I was sitting he just stepped forward my mouth instantly opened and he did the rest. He was holding my head pumping my face grunting like a pig and calling my name, I did nothing but sat there enjoying my FIL Fucking my mouth, We were in a little alcove, I could here his echo suck me Simon, suck my cock son, yeah that's it. Suddenly he said let's get downstairs. We both just stripped off as we made our way below deck, in here he called out as he darted into his cabin and tapped his big double bed. Lay down son, he comforted me. Next thing he's got my legs over his shoulders as he started chewing on my hole, so hot. I knew it was coming but layed there and let him take me anyway. He lubed me up with 1 then 2 then 3 fingers then finally said welcome to the family cunt and popped his big knob inside me and Fucked me silly for 10 minutes. I didn't think it would ever stop hurting at first, but once I relaxed I actually started pushing back at him. The alcove soon echoed with hoooooowling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow!!! This is hot!!! Being Fucked up the ass by a girlfriend's father is very sexy!! Wish it was me!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

who wants to give to this Boston bottom what Chuck gave to HIS bottom boy toy? Reach out to me… and I loved this story… well done!

justwarped2018justwarped2018over 1 year ago

still waiting for an older guy to fuck me.Woodstock ontario canada

makes me jealous great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot story. Brings back vivid memories. Very long story condensed completely, my first REAL girlfriends father had me on my knees the second time we met. Took me down his property to "talk" and he seduced me. Admittingly I didn't fight him off once he pulled his massive cock out. I know I had more sex with him than I did weith my girlfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My brother in law fucked my man pussy. Forty years later we're still at it. He's now my husbandd and I'm his man wife and qe fuck e ery day. His 9 inch cock has stretched my man cunt and it slides in once lu ed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes..

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Awesome! Wish I had gotten fucked like this at that age

thameswatcherthameswatcher12 months ago

Older grey haired gentleman here and just love young mens cocks, get in touch if you'd like to swap stories.

AbernathyFarfendaleAbernathyFarfendaleabout 1 month ago

It was good, five stars, had that indefinable twist that makes a story hot. Maybe because it was a seduction instead of force, which is a turn off for me.

Run4fun2Run4fun2about 1 month ago

Very well written! I really enjoy the interaction and the loss of virginity to someone familiar to the boy. My virginity was lost to two neighbor boys on a sleepover and I still fantasize about it 50 years later.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous