All Comments on 'My First Nude Beach Visit'

by jessnudist

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AbbeyLaneAbbeyLaneover 16 years ago
Nude & Beach Just Go Together

Your story brought back similar memories about my first visit to a nude beach - Playa Linda - just north of Cape Canaveral FL. Ever since then I've felt that going nude to the beach was the only way to go and I'm blessed with living only a few miles from Haulover Beach a county-sanctioned nude beach in South Florida. I keep a beach towel in my car and whenever I'm in the area I stop by, grab my towel, take off my clothes and just relax and enjoy swimming.

ohnudeoneohnudeoneover 16 years ago
Congrats

Jess,

Great story. You did a nice job capturing the feel of a nudist experience. And to have a friend to share it too.

Nice job.

cyber_eye_vcyber_eye_vover 16 years ago
great

I look forward to reading more of your adventures :)

respect_4_womenrespect_4_womenover 16 years ago
Loved it! (100 degrees!)

Great! More, more ,more!

respect_4_womenrespect_4_womenover 16 years ago
Loved it! (100 degrees!)

Great! More, more ,more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Please keep writing.

Wonderful stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A fun read

I tried a couple of nudists beaches in Greece with a woman friend,it was nerve wracking ,i only have to get the smell of a woman slightly aroused and I am off .never again.I did though really enjoy this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Keep writing

Please write more.

davion2308davion2308almost 16 years ago
Good.

It was good until the end. The whole friend thing seemed like a hasty add-on and was way too coincidental. Otherwise, you wrote beautifully and you have wonderful imagery.

Keep going!

abc101abc101over 12 years ago
great story

please write more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Love Nude Beaches

My first time was at Pirates Cove in California, when I started college. It was such a liberating experience, jogging along the shoreline, genitals swaying from side to side, the wash of the air stirring every hair on my body...and nobody caring. It was great. I´ve been a nudist ever since.

Thanks for sharing your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thank you

Nice story of your first trip to a nude beach. I wish my first time to the nude beach near me lasted as long as your did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
How I envy you!

There is no nude beach in this part of the world, official or otherwise! But where there's a will there's a way, right?

Once I took my beginner's exhibitionism addiction a step further away from home. I stripped naked at an open-air beach shower stand. At 12, I started to have breasts and there was already a little fluffs down there. Technically, I could get arrested. But I just acted like all the preadolescent kids around me who showered in the nude. I saw the stares from the parents but I acted innocent. My mum and dad were down at the beach and they didn't have a clue. Although it had only been a few minutes, but what a thrill it had been. I enjoyed every shivering second of it!

mthcs28mthcs28about 8 years ago
I relate

I remember my first time going to Playalinda. It's a great experience!

midnighteddiemidnighteddiealmost 8 years ago
First time in front of people.

Your experience is a lot like mine. Though my first time was at a lake. Clothing optional beach was later.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
First visit to a nude beach on Hutchinson island

I always wanted to experience being nude in public but after getting married to a very Puritan woman, the dream faded until last month. I heard about an unofficial nude beach that was located on Hutchinson island, Florida. Upon my first solo visit, I was surprised that the parking lot looked like every other beach on the island but once I crossed the dune, it was like 98% of the people were nude. At first I was a little embarrassed but after seeing people who had major tan lines, I removed my shorts and t-shirt and strolled down the beach. It was amazing how free I felt and everyone there acted like it was nothing to be nude. The only question I have, is whether the Direct TV blimp took a high resolution picture of me walking along the beach.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Where

Where is the beach you visited ?

Dirty6Mind9GuyDirty6Mind9Guyover 5 years ago
My Heart Beat

I felt my own heart beat with anticipation right there with you.

desikdesikabout 4 years ago
my sweet reminicences

this story made me dip into my memories of my very first time attending the nude beach! It seems to me that the main character showed a lot more courage than I did, though)))Congrats on nice story!Enjoyed it!

eaffinityeaffinityover 3 years ago

Being naked in public for the first time. It's such a thrill! And you did a great job describing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

South of San Francisco, I took my wife to a nude beach. She was out of her clothes in a Flash. She loved every minute of being naked with me. Before we departed, we rolled a huge towel around us. Laid down, began kissing and touching each other. It didn’t take long and she orgasim twice. I went once and boy did it feel good !

Westman99Westman99about 2 years ago

A nice continuation of your story. An introduction to others who might want to follow. Looking forward to follow your progress.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

My wife and I love going to nude beaches. She loves laying there naked showing off her hot body she loves how hard men get watch her spread her legs to show off her wet pussy. Sometimes she will even rub her clit and play with herself. She particularly loves it when men jerk off in front of her. No one can touch but they get to see everything

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

My husband and and I have always had a playful sex life and we have always gotten turned on showing off my body. I often go braless and with no panties in low cut tops and short skirts. Sometimes when we drive in the car he exposes my tits and sometimes even my pussy to truckers. He loves to take naked pictures of me and posts them on various web sites. This year when we went on vacation to Hawaii and saw there was a local nude beach. We were both very excited about a visit. When we got there it was exciting to see so many naked people. We moved down to more quiet spot down toward the end of the beach. We got naked immediately and started fooling around. Soon we had an audience of several naked men. This was even more of a turn on for us. Then my husband decided to take some pictures. He took shots of he playing with my tits pinching my nipples and I spread my legs wide and started fingering my pussy. A couple of the guys started playing with there cocks. My cunt was dripping wet and my husband was hard as a rock. He then laid down with me and started sucking my tits as a played with his cock. It was a turn on to these guys watching and stroking. We then got down and started to 69. He then put me on all fours facing these guys and started fucking me doggie style. It was so exciting. to have them watch his cock fucking my pussy. After about 10 minutes I had an intense orgasm and about two minutes later, my husband filled my pussy with his cum. We both then collapsed exhausted..

I still get wet today thinking about it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjessnudist@jessnudist
692 Followers
Hi there, my name is Jess and I've been a nudist since I was a teenager. I've detailed my path to nudism in my stories, which start with learning about the lifestyle, to becoming a full fledged card carrying (AANR) nudist. I'm now married and have two beautiful kids, Dawn ...