All Comments on 'Impregnation Gangbang'

by subiana

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
you are a filthy control freak slime ball.

Now with your bonifidas out of the way I can tell you that no man in his write mind will do what you did to your wife, even writing about it tells us that you are a BDSM control freak asshole butt fucking faggot..There try those words on for size...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Trash is trash

Couldnt take what I said eh?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
oh yuck

I love impregnation stories otherwise, but this unmitigated hard BDSM story is extremely disturbing. The amount and degree of violence the woman is treated with is disgusting. The ATM action and gang piss had me nearly barfing. I gues people who like this have never heard of hygiene, much less bacteria. Here's to hoping the guys' cocks and balls shrivel and fall off from all the STDs they've shared.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Truly vile

I feel this should have gone under a section titled something like "women haters". It's clear that women hold no value to the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Overall Good

You did a decent job you may have wanted to warn these others that it was a extreme fetish story and or put it into the bdsm or nc reluctance section but a good job overall the thing they got to remember is that BDSM and NCR and Pissing ATM Fisting And many other things are all different kinds of fetish's though they may not be everyones cup of tea remember judge not lest thee be judged

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Awesome!

I don't agree. I think it is the responsibility of the reader to interpret the title as to the suitability for the individual. In this case it really does give sufficient indication of the nature of the content.

Great writing and fantastic topic. Keep up the excellent work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Just like my girlfriend

The harder I slap her tits and pull her nipples, the better she likes it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
to each their own

i personally liked it up to the part where teh huge toy was put in here and so on.. im not gonna bash on you preferences cuz this is a free and open community but maybe it would have served the story justice to put it in the appropriate section

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

why bother having husband then?,and i like gangbangs...lol

GregMacGregMacalmost 13 years ago
Excellent

I see this as an expression of what the woman (author) wants; and as such I find it exciting. Of course there are problems if it was to be done in real life, such as making sure you have 50 guys who are all reliably tested for STD's, and where in hell does a meter-long cock go in there? But I would love to take part in this, and I love that you want this. Let me know if I can be of service, for any or all of these activities. Or even something kinkier!

GregMacGregMacalmost 13 years ago
Why wait till next month?

I'm sure people would be happy to have a few practice runs at you, if you don't take the first time.

Kylar85Kylar85over 11 years ago
Very hot

I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
seriously??

Disgusting. No wonder women are still so far behind men in terms of equality. I love a good hot story, but this was awful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
YES, YES!!

Many years ago my wife a I belonged to a swingers club that sponsored "pregnant parties" and we signed up. Susan loves being gang fucked so this was great......she ended up with 63 loads of cum from 47 guys. Every 5th load a volunteer would lick up the excess cum......I, myself had 3 crempies. We were rewarded with a beautiful young lady that gives head even better than her mother.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
SHIT!!!

I wish I had a girl to fuck right now I'm so horny!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I really doubt a woman wrote this

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My god

Easily one of the best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
How g-d damn crude can you get?

This has to be one of the worst posted on the internet. Sicko to the core.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Epic stupidity

Even for a fictional story. Why would she want to get pregnant by a man she doesn't really know? What if the one that makes her pregnant has a genetic defect? What if their RH factors are wrong and she miscarries? What happens if one of the men gives her an STD, herpes or aids? This has to be one of the dumbest stories - ever!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Why people should be steralised

This story basically puts forward the fact that some females should be steralised at puberty as the thought of these people entering the gene pool should make any other human frightened.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story!

As I said, great story!

Maybe the fuck hole just gets off on Not knowing who knocked her up. It does make her more of a pig that way, and everyone loves a great built pig with no limits. I do anyway.

Keep it up pal, let's hear about the preggo months! They are even hotter.

Keep up the good work. The rest of you can fuck off!

Thanks!

mark73107mark73107about 6 years ago
Great/Not so great

I wish I could give it 1 star and 5 stars. It was a good story BUT no woman should be put through something like that, nor should she be allowed to have children, they would obviously be raised in an unhealthy environment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

This is my dream... I wish I could do this.

cotswoldSMcouplecotswoldSMcouplealmost 3 years ago

very nice my missus should be treated like this

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There is nothing wrong with a wife that fucks anyone her husband tells her to...

I let my wife fuck any guys over 8in but she has to sit on my face when she gets home.

She told me when we married that she believes any guy under 8in should be cheated on, especially

if the woman is smoking hot and the guy is average looking. Being only 6.5 in I agreed to letting her take big cocks any time she wants. You guys need to lighten up, its only sex... some woman are as horny as men and need a constant cock supply.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous