All Comments on 'Erectile Dysfunction'

by elia_cdl

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
dennyboy2dennyboy2over 16 years ago
Great!

Very, Very erotic. I have problem erectile problems with an understanding wife. Oral ony goes so far. Your stranger can call me any time. I'd love to watch Jan then enjoy the followup. Thanks for a well written very descriptive story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Yes erotic and a satisfaction for the wife, but

You let someone fuck her without her prior permission on consent, that reverts to rape. You let him cum in her without a condom and exposed her, and thereby you, to all manner of STDS and HIV?AIDS. Should wife desire to rid herself of you, she has more than ample reasons not even considering your ED. Actually stupidity doesnt really show much love. HAd you talked it over with her and had her prior consent and if you had medical records on the stud you might have been much higher in the ratings, as it was I gave you a 25 for at least exploring options with the wife.

GeorgeAnneGeorgeAnneover 16 years ago
Good Story

Good story. I can see this going and going if you care to keep writing it. We hope you do. We had a similar experience a few years ago, and it blossomed into a whole new lifestyle.

Thanks,

George/Anne

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Mr moralizing 25, an indication of his IQ score

Go moralize somewhere else while the rest of us mature folks enjoy the authors excellent story and writing.

BroadswordBroadswordover 16 years ago
Sharing is Caring

Actually, I thought this was quite loving and romantic as "wife sharing" stories go.

The husband and wife cared enough about each other, and their marriage, to work together to solve their physical problem.

This could make an interesting series as the mature couple continues to explore more erotic situations, adult toys, or other male and/or female partners to spice up their sex life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
clever, but disturbing

what is disturbing is how things keep escalating...how things have to be wilder and wilder...which may in fact be true..which is why I keep mine fantasy because, well to be honest, I'm not sure I could stop where this story stops!

Good writing man. I like the way you make the women 'awaken' in your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WOW

I did the same thing with my wife.

But after the guy came in her she knew it wan't me. Then to show me, she went ahead and encouraged him to fuck her more and more. It was our first time and truly erotic.

We have never done it again and probably will not again.

But it was my long time fantasy.

StoneyLodgeStoneyLodgealmost 14 years ago
Good one!

I much prefer this sort of story without all the nonsensical plot developments and humiliation/wimpy aspects in other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Whom gives a shit what are your preferences, stoney !!

The "story" is a heap of crap, anyway.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
It looks like they will have to find a helper

A good storyline and a well written story.

I would be hot for both the husband and wife to have a special person to help out in the bedroom.

The only thing that would be rough to over come is talking his wife into fucking another man once she knows what her husband did to her in the motel room.

A good fantasy though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Me too

I suffer from erectile dysfunction too and would love to watch my wife fucked hard by other men, preferably several at once.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
OR not

Hope is worked out for both of you. It is a very exciting mind blowing feeling and experience - but my outcome wasn't so good. Now she's with her new lover, and I'm left only with the exciting memories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
LOVE IT. I REALLY LOVE IT. THE SCENARIO WAS INTELLIGENTLY CONCEIVED & THE STORY LINE WAS VERY WELL CRAFTED. THIS IS A WIFE-SHARING SEX STORY & A LOVE STORY 2-N-1. I GAVE IT A 4.6 (92%)

My wife is 42, i am 60.

I have recently been on a 4-week stress leave. I have been experiencing erectile problems ever since.

My wife has a good job that involves a lot of travel &/or long hours. Her boss is 35, divorced. As of late we meet socially with her boss at least twice a month.

WHENEVER THE 3 OF US WERE TOGETHER, IT WAS OBVIOUS THEY WERE SEXUALLY ATTRACTED TO EACH OTHER.

His cottage has a hottub.

We all sunbathed. I usued to apply sunscreen lotion on my wife's back & the back of her legs. On one occasion, i was expecting an important phone call; my cell rang exactly as i started to rub the sunscreen on my wife's legs.

"Take the call inside, my love - my wife said - and bring us all some cold water. You know I love you..."

As i was coming back withcold water, MY WIFE'S YOUNG BOSS WAS APPLYING THE SUNSCREEN ON THE BACK OF MY WIFE'S THIGHS. THE SCENE RENDERED ME TOTALLY MESMERIZED, PARALYZED, & MY BRAIN WAS KIND OF FOGGY. It was an out of body experience. It somehow felt as though i was observing the whole thing (including myself) thru a one-way mirror.

I was shaken emotionally & i was AROUSED SEXUALLY. I was excited to see a 35 year old man caress my wife's thighs from the bottom of the cheeks to the back of her knee. It was obvious he was getting an erection. I was in a hypnotic trance of sorts. I was in 7th Heaven.

My wife said, " i asked (my boss) to finish. You don't mind, my love, do you?"

"No i don't... you know i don't." I placed a wet kiss her on the back of her neck and the palm of her hand.

THAT NIGHT MY ERECTION DYSFUNCTION WAS GONE. I FUCKED MY WIFE TIRELESSLY LIKE A MAN POSSESSED I WAS. I kept telling her i loved her.

We cuddled & talked a lot that night. I fucked her twice (not bad for a 60 year old).

She snuggled against me & asked me whether i was jealous &/or mad at her when her boss was rubbing her thighs. "Please tell me the truth."

"No i was neither mad at you nor jealous - i sad - but you must answer my question... was that the first time that he got to touch your bare thighs?"

"I will take The Fifth. I do love you though. I don't wanna lose you. You must not leave me."

"I knew you would never lie to me. I love you too..."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
5 STARS

I have a small penis and just one, very small, testicle and I have suffered at various times from retarded ejaculation, premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction. My Wife and I decided early in our marriage that, as I could not adequately satisfy her, she should be free to have sex with other men and she has done so regularly. She enjoys the sex and I enjoy the humiliation of being a cuckold and eating cream pies; and we love each other very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
LIKE your story, gave you a 5-

I have read the comments too.

I liked anons 09/06/07 "WOW" & 01/22/18 (a long title).

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A nurse

taught me that a man can have a climax without being hard. I had gone to a Urologist, nothing physical, just some nutty mental thing due to catching my wife cheating, getting divorced and cleaned out in the process. His nurse was amazing, showed me I could climax and in time got me back to mostly normal. Now I date some and manage OK, just once in awhile it won't work. A good partner is sure a lot of help with that, though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love your story, gave you a 5- (⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐-)!

My wife & I have had "our common best friend" since we all met at our student job years & years ago.

She became my girlfriend & subsequently my wife. He was our best friend all along. He got married but his marriage did not last. He was devastated, his self esteem & self confidence went south. My wife took pity on him, one thing led to the other and I ended up willingly sharing my wife with our best friend. As a matter of fact she asked me to sleep with him but not in that many words. She hugged me gently in bed & told me, "You are not blind. You see what is going on. The next logical step can not be undone. It must be our decision, not nine, not yours - ours! We must stay together." You all know what my answer was.

No regrets!

She became better, wilder in bed. She was turning me on way way more than before I was sharing her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOVE this story: ❤ = ☆☆☆☆☆ (5)!

This story is: erotic, kinky, romantic, reasonably realistic, all in one!

I am glad I came across this story.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Another version of the cheapest kind of cuckold story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I suffer the same thing, and really want to see my wife enjoy a hard cock. Been together nearly 40years and always enjoyed a good sex life I love her and she deserves to be pleasured. Haven't had the chance to do this yet, but hope to get the chance to do what you have done.

exhibitionistguyexhibitionistguyover 1 year ago

It is very understandable why a husband who has erectile dysfunction may allow his wife to have sex with another man. Those individuals who don't understand or agree with this should not be so quick to condemn it. Having said that, I don't like the idea of a husband finding a complete stranger to fuck his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The love he had for her !

redboat7redboat7over 1 year ago

Very nice story.. I loved it..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous