All Comments on 'Big Girls Bending Over For Anal'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
singing

Lol, that singing-part was hilarious:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
☆☆☆☆+ (4.45/5.0 = 89/100)

Our maker made Big Women to make the world a happier place.

My first wife was a BBW. There are men who totaly go nuts when they see a BBW. They want to touch her there & then. In particular a lot of men fancy BBW whose flesh is rather firm.

Some BBW (including my ex) don't understand that other women say No at least to some men, if not to most men.

I was giving my ex some leeway to fool around but it simply was not enough for her.

She could not say No to any man who wanted to fuck her!

She was a dynamo in bed. Never said No to me, never stopped fucking me. I can not say anything bad about her except that she loved to fuck other men.

Her explanation was that between 85 & 90% of men are not into BBW.

An average size woman can pick a choose from a larger pool of men. When an opportunity knocks, a BBW does not have the luxury to say "not now, may be later".

She added: "I want you to know i really loved you and was totally loyal to you. I do not say i was fathful. I believed you were going to take me back again & give me the chance to make it up to you..."

Then she said the words that almost made me cry:

"You are the best thing that hapened in my life so far. I truly enjoyed sex with you. You are good in bed & you know how to make a woman happy. When i cheated on you it was not because of you, but because i could not be who i am not..."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2119 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...