All Comments on 'Art Class'

by Markf

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hot stuff, a little short

Loved the erotic build-up. Could have done maybe with more action later in the story. It was quite short. Otherwise great story, had me hard quickly.

abc101abc101almost 13 years ago
wrong section

i stopped reading half way through. This completely made me loose my boner, UGH...

You should half put this in the gay section.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
How bout' "Next Week"

I would luv 2 hear what happens @ the next class, cause there's NO way he's going to be able to stay soft for next weeks' coed class knowing what happened to him in the all male class, specially with Valerie the owner who he had oral sex with sitting in n watching him pose naked. He's going to get a massive boner in front of the class + it's going to need to be taken care of. IN CLASS!

I'm a totally straight guy who models + thought this was going to be a completely straight story playing off my art class fantasies. Never expected the gay stuff but I enjoyed it immensely + was hard as a steel pipe all the way through. Loved the image of her blowing him while he was getting double teamed in his own mouth + ass by 2 gay guys. Does this always happen in this class or was it just spontaneous? Did they gang-bang all their pervious male models? If so how did Valerie know he was going to be a willing participant, him being married + everything? I WANT TO LEARN MORE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
How bout' the morning after?

Wow, after that gangbang I don't think he'd be able to walk the next morning.

I'm also straight guy who models for life drawing sessions but I really got a rise out of this story. The story captured the unvoiced thought of most attending figure classes. Yeah you are there to learn the human form but deep down there is a thrill having every inch of a model's body exposed for your viewing pleasure. And every model really enjoys exposing their bodies. Even at the most clinical drawing session, at some point, I have been placed in a suggestive pose so I know a few attending have imagined fucking me. And I've noticed it has been pretty equal having a woman or a straight/ gay guy suggestion the pose.

Last year I modeled a few times for a male figure drawing group that required all models to end the session with a final, erotically positioned, pose and maintain an erection. They even went so far as writing in the group's application site that the model may choose to ejaculate or not but full arousal is required. The sessions I modeled for ended with a 5 minute break where one or two people left but most stayed for the erotic portion. I spent a week before the session worrying about creating an "artistic" erotic pose but quickly figured out, as I needed to masturbate to maintain an erection during the 30 minute pose, that most attending were just pretending to draw. I was really just performing a solo jack off show.

While no one ever jump up and shoved a cock in my face, artist weren't allowed to touch, the requested poses kept pushing my limits and really just became requests for sex acts. By the fourth session I'd learned to self suck, put a dildo up my ass, and cum on my face "in the name of art". While I really got off on the exhibitionist trip, I realized I was one step away from being a "gay for pay" slut, and stopped.

I recently received a voicemail from one of the groups's organizers requesting I attend a small group session and model with a female model who would be wearing a strap on dick. Yeah, right...not. I guess after that I'd be primed and ready for a gang bang modeling session with two dicks in my mouth, one up my ass while being blown by a chick. Well...perhaps if the pay is good?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a hot story. I’m a bisexual exhibitionist and would love to be in his position.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous