All Comments on 'My First Time Giving Oral'

by MrJimJim

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wondering

just wondering where your story goes from here?? great start and I want to hear more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
hosed

I wear hose and when i go to the adult movies i get in a booth and take off all my clothes except the hose.It doesnt take long before a cock appears thru the hole in the wall.I stroke it and then turn around and rub it between my hosed legs.This was all it took for one guy who splattered my hosed arse with cumm.He left and i was still standing there when i felt another cock thru the hole against my hosed arse.He kept pushing so i moved away and pushed a condom thru the hole.Soon his condommed cock reappeared so i lowered my hose and eased back onto his cock.Hurt at first because he couldnt get the right angle and then it popped in and away he went.He rode my hosed arse for a good 5 minutes and then i felt him go harder and then he came.He slowly pulled out and i looked up and out of the opposite hole was a bigger condommed cock so i turned around and backed onto it.Man this guy just wanted to fuck and he banged my hosed arse hard.He was longer than the other guy and went deeper..fuck it felt good and then i felt him swell and then he exploded.It took some time for him to pull out.My cock was rock hard so i started to stroke it and then i heard a voice say put a condom on a put your cock thru the hole.I did this and felt a warm mouth on my condommed cock.Then the mouth was gone to be replaced by a tight, greased arse that swallowed my cock and then worked me over till i exploded.I stayed in for a while until he moved away and then a pair of hose came thru the hole with cumm all over the front.Another hosed male after what i was after.I have returned often and get fucked every time,once going into a back room and being fucked by 3 guys..another story for another time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
nice story

You got me hard and horny, and now i'm going to the adult book store to glory hole suck the hell out of some lucky stiff!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
SUCKING COCKS.

very well written but could have been more detailed and longer. as a full time cock whore I realize it's impossible to get enough cum shot down your throat or on you. I try to always take 20-30 shared between my mouth and my ass pussy usually both at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fantastic!!!

I remember one young stud. He was really getting into it, when he asked if he could come into the booth with me. He was early 20's and very hard. He got into the blowjob and started to fuck my face. Kept telling me that I gave better head then his girl. Love it when they shake and cum. More!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
First timer

I was just 20 and away from home working when I noticed a real dive of an ABS/arcade/XXXmovie theater. I had to check it out and was quite buzzed when I walked inside. It was terribly run down so I wasn't going to get any "action" in this place and resolved to just purchase a mag and some poppers.

"Try the theater for a while boy. You might find something back there that interest you" was what the clerk said.

I sat in the back of the open room with patio furniture scattered throughout. The movie was just ending as the queen was getting her face covered. "git yo white ass down here boi".

I had no idea where the demanding voice came from but was sure i was not alone in this room. As the next movie started I noticed a tall black man in the front corner of the room sitting in the dark. "come on down here boi. Got somethin fo you". I was scared but figured he had weed which I enjoyed so I made my way over to him.

"like them bitches wit cum all over der faces ? you probably like cum all over yo boi bitch face to huh ?"

I was shocked as I stood in front of him and he pulled out the biggest cock I had ever seen and stroked it. "ain't gonna suck itself boi" he told me as he reached around the back of my neck and directed me lower. Soon there I was, on my knees with a big black cock gagging me in an open theater. I learned that afternoon that if a black man wanted my mouth he was going to get it. I learned that the longer I sucked cock, the more people would know I was a COCKSUCKER, and I learned that if I didn't swallow I was going to look like a cumslut from a buddakake film.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nice.

I would LOVE to suck someone's dick anonymously. I keep it fantasy, though, because you just don't know what's out there. Man, to have a trusted friend who'd let me suck his dick when I needed too...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would love to suck lots of cock and swallow cum and experience a guy using my mouth as his hole to get off in and feel his musky balls on my nose as he plunges his hard dick in my mouth. I would love to experience the scent and smell of hot sweaty man sex with multiple horny guys with my face in their manly scented sweaty crotches as they unload their semen on my face and in my mouth as they groan.

The only reason I don't do this is because of STI's...it isn't worth it. The one time I threw caution to the wind and sucked a cock to completion 3 years ago because my cock led my brain, I ended up with syphilis. I didn't know I had it for several years and paid the price. It was a good thing I didn't have multiple partners and my marriage was sexless so I didn't pass it to my wife either. Be careful guys...I relied on the guys word he was clean, however, it turns out not everyone knows for sure unless they were recently tested. Stay safe. I will continue to fantasize and blow huge loads reading these stories wishing I could experience the taboo of a hot wonderful hard, soft, warm fleshed dick sliding in and out of my mouth with his nice low hanging musky balls bouncing off my chin as the horny hairy masculine guy talks dirty to me, mmm.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Sickening but sexy twist (hoping Leon has a BBC!) Love the glory hole angle, used them from both sides for a long time, wish I could set one up in my shop for when grandma goes shopping! Athens GA if anyone wants to polish their wood or lube their parts!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous