All Comments on 'Accidental Incest'

by LilJen

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
RossDanielsRossDanielsover 16 years ago
Forbidden fruit . . .

. . . makes an extremely hot story even hotter. The author's skilled writing makes you feel as if you're right there watching the brother and sister. Better yet, you feel as if you're participating!

OVERLANDOVERLANDover 16 years ago
JUST ONE THING!

Almost a five but the use of the ancient word 'nightshirt' was a real turn-off. Maybe it's still in common use in the USA but it reminded me of what my grandmother would have worn about eighty years ago!

The toss off and the fuck were wonderfully graphically described. The children are an unecessary footnote. A tiny bit more proof reading required but all in all it was great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Way to go

As soon as the incest started, my cock got hard and stayed that way as I read the great detail you provided. Nothing more natural than brother-sister fucking. Keep writing. I enjoyed masturbating as I watched them fuck. The baby was a nice touch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Way to go

As soon as the incest started, my cock got hard and stayed that way as I read the great detail you provided. Nothing more natural than brother-sister fucking. Keep writing. I enjoyed masturbating as I watched them fuck. The baby was a nice touch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Please write more like this!

I thought your story was both sexy and loving. I like the way you ended the story. I enjoyed reading that this young woman wanted her brothers child and she got pregnant and had a daughter. Don't listen to the negitive post. You story was wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Another Great Story

Your stories are well worth reading,they hold your attention till the very end. Looking forward to reading more from you. Deserving of the praise you are getting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hot until the end

I really liked the story until the last paragraph. I personally don't think it's necessary to add that. It would be much hotter to write a story about 4 years later as opposed to writing a very non-erotic paragraph that left me not feeling as aroused as I did when reading the rest of the story.

oldwayneoldwayneover 16 years ago
Short But Hot!

I thought it was a really good tale. I just wish there had been more of it. Sibling incest is my favorite and you do a good job of telling that kind of tale. Thanks for sharing your story.

ElectricEyeElectricEyeover 16 years ago
so hot

this story was amazing. beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
great :-)

beautiful story very nicely done . . it is nice to see that a brother and sister can have a love like that . . having shared that with my own sis when we were both young . . it is also nice to see the two in your story shared the miracle of children . . healthy normal children . . which is statistically the probable outcome :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
great :-)

beautiful story very nicely done . . it is nice to see that a brother and sister can have a love like that . . having shared that with my own sis when we were both young . . it is also nice to see the two in your story shared the miracle of children . . healthy normal children . . which is statistically the probable outcome :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
VERY...VERY....SEXY WITH FULL OF LUST

PLEASE WRITE OTHER PART OF THIS STORY,UNTIL BOTH GROWN UP TO OLD AGE...............................................

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
VERY...VERY....SEXY WITH FULL OF LUST

PLEASE WRITE OTHER PART OF THIS STORY,UNTIL BOTH GROWN UP TO OLD AGE...............................................

AmyfriendAmyfriendover 16 years ago
Very hot and sexy...

and beautifully written. Excellent buildup that made the story seem so believable and the steamy scenes were just so juicy. You had it all, I was almost in tears when the policeman knocked on the door and almost wet my panties later. Terrific story...thanks.

jwolfcopjwolfcopabout 14 years ago
you

i loved your stories.i wish you would write more of them

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

that shit is messed up u had a kid with ur bro wtf

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
ummm

What about the parents .......... good story though

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
FANTASTIC STORY!!

10 Stars for a great story!!! I hope you write more!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Weirdly realistic.

I was in a very similar accident, and it's creepy how accurate this portrayal is. The helplessness, the aggravation, the growing resentment in the family, the desperation. Also some of the smaller things, like the description of the bar over the bed and the nature of the injury and how they fixed it. I don't know if this was written by someone who has been in this situation, or has seen someone in this situation, but kudos.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story

If Tad's legs are hairy, and he has pubes, I'm thinking he has a bit of hair on his chest and abs too. Lucky guy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Not too bad.

A fairly well-worn theme but quite well done UNTIL the final mawkish paragraph which spoiled the whole story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Agree with the previous anon

The story was great, but the ending was off for me. When you start talking about babies, I start thinking evil princes that become evil kings, or worse...obvious birth defects.

AddToWaterAddToWaterover 3 years ago

A very pleasant and erotic story. You should write more!

Rancher46Rancher46about 3 years ago

Great story, but the end lacked detail

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

End must need details. Best one read today. If the end has some details about pregnancy, love. The Purest love the in world is incest love. Because they don't even to think for cheating. Because their bond is the strongest one in LOVE. I have befriended with an incest sibling who has 2 daughters and a son. They were relieved that they could express their emotions with me. Because they had to hide their identity for a long time. If you love someone dearly, stop drinking. Alcohol is the major problem to divorces and breakups. Be careful, predators are everywhere to seduce you or rape you. A Best friend of a girl and her boyfriend attempted to drugged and rape a girl who has saved by one of my police friend. He said, if he didn't see what is happening, most probably a rape scene could occur. And those two were in jail after a long trial. So look after your self. Trust yourself and instincts.

bshell47bshell47about 2 years ago
Good story

Well written . But 2 out of wedlock ?

Excellent sister brother adventure.

Still good for 5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I really enjoyed this story. Would have been ice for more details on the ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous