All Comments on 'Enemy Ch. 05'

by redwitch

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
wow

wow...zats the only word i can find..i've been reading all ur stories...i really like zem...am very impatien fot the next chapter....tooo goood

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Worth the wait

I was so excited when i finally saw a new addition to this story. I love your plot and your style of writing leaves me at the edge of my seat. I can't wait for the next chapter. And i wonder how Tempest, the new character, would factor into the rest of the plot. Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Different

Although I like where it seems to be leading, I have to admit that in some ways this chapter seems a lot rougher. I can't wait to see what happens next though, I have really enjoyed reading about Bianca and Diago.

lisastpaullisastpaulover 16 years ago
Damn

First I would like to say thank you for taking my advice and making her pregant.(lol I did say thats what you should do) lol. I cant wait till degio finds out and her dad ohhhhhweeee some shit is about to jump off. And who do I need to call and cuss out for taking your vacation away. Keep writing love your stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
YEA!

Seriously I think I am going to cry because the waiting was killing me. I loved this chapter and I am so happy that Bianca is startig to show her backbone. Now only if she could slap down that skeezy, slutty, bitchy, Britney. She also needs to slap some sense into Diago for his extracuricular activites and doing her like that but thats another chapter. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't deprive us of another chapter for so long, but I understand you have a very tight schedule.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Finally!!!!

I am so glad yopu updated this story!!!! More Please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Well Done.

Very nice. It was well done. Finally a new addition to one of my favourite stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Thank you,Thank you,Thank you!!!!

I am so happy you continued with this story. It is one of the best I have ever read. Please keep going with it. Even though I know your busy, hopefully we wont have to wait a couple of months for the next chapter.

marexotic18marexotic18over 16 years ago
Don't take so long again!!!

Please!! Great story, I'm excited to see how it goes! I just hope that he isn't too cruel to her, that would be unforgivable!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Outstanding!! Beautiful!! Fabulous WORK!!!

I cried!!! JUST CRIED with this chapter... I hope we don't have to wait much longer... Oh my!!! I was so thrilled u made her prego!!! I really thought it was the end with the vial and everything... Glad u didn't end it there!!!

nerd4musicnerd4musicover 16 years ago
Really nice

I really liked this installment. It's so dark and sad. The pregnancy thing is interesting too. I can't wait to see how it will all play out. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great Update

So sad,let it all work out ok...I really want these two together. thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
please more soon .

I love how this story is going sad yes but through pain comes joy please finish it I want so badly to know how it ends...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent

What a great new chapter. Finally Bianca has a backbone. Great twist with the pregnancy. I wasn't expecting it.

lexellelexelleover 16 years ago
Yay another chapter!!!!

I can't believe I did not see this chapter when it first came out. Excellent writing, once again. I liked how you've connected "Enemy" and "I Love You".

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
names?

"Blake was in hog heaven and thrilled to death that he had finally won against his sister. He had his father all to himself..."

"Braxton wasn't sure how he felt... He had come to resent his daughter..."

Blake, sister? Braxton, daughter? Blake is the dad and Braxton is her brother, right? it's in the next chapter too.

anyways, great story. the way you describe their love for eachother gives me the chills.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Loved it!!

Forget the typos and whatnots...your story is so heart-wrenchingly sad, so beautiful, and so full of love, I think u got one up on Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet even. Loved it, loved it, loved it!!!! Did I say I loved it? :)

mariasmdmariasmdalmost 14 years ago
mmm

confused in some chapters you referred to bianca`s father as blake and in others as braxton. which s her fathers name and which is her brothers

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOabout 13 years ago
Ok

Back to where it's started...Here we go!

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

Thank god she finally grew a pair... now lets see if she actually keeps them long enough to get her man back

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous