All Comments on 'Queening Stool'

by DutchMafia

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
slutty_jannelleslutty_jannelleover 16 years ago
Nice descriptions of the sensations

Really enjoyed your story. Well done! Perhaps ALL subs should experience a Queening Stool!

ThorillaThorillaabout 16 years ago
Excellent Writing, Immensely enjoyable

I really enjoyed your story. I found it by accident but will return to it again and again. I understand that Queening Stools were used often in the far east, where long tongued slaves were a prized possession. Don't ask me where I got this from. My husband says I am font of useless knowledge. I write under the name THORILLA and would love your opinion on one of my stories, They are all to do with facesitting under ladies skirts and petticoats. Thanks again for a delicious read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
More

You would not have gotten out from under me without having taken care of both my holes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wonderful

My lover queens me on a regular basis and I am going to share your story with him. It is a wonderful practice and should be brought back! Smile

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wonderful! So very well written!

I love to be queened, but not to the exclusion of everything else. It's merely a part of making love to a partner. And it contains the message I need, which is information about what she likes, too, and the sequencing that pleases her most. And they are not all the same in this.

Also, rather than passively submitting, I will generally initiate the idea with a new lover. Very often, they think, at first, that it is a strange request. Sometimes you actually have to talk them into it. I do that by saying, "It will give you the chance to show me what you like." That works every time, if I've already had my mouth and tongue on them.

Once they have experienced the pleasures of queening, they almost seem to never get enough of it.

I don't use any restraining device or chair. I guess it is just not an act in the vein of D/S for us, though I will admit, laying there, being used, does have its submissive elements, and I do seem to enjoy that.

Part of it, too, is the act of giving pleasure without necessarily receiving any at that moment. With maturity comes increasing awareness that providing pleasure, sexual or otherwise, is often more satisfying, and even more thrilling. Turning a woman on in a way she never expected to be, and showing her a pleasure she will want from you, again and again, carries its own rewards.

For me, though, I always end up sharing in the physical pleasures too.

aden46yaden46yalmost 7 years ago
Training

I wish I had the opportunity to enter into a training program for this woman, very sexy story, and I wish I could pleasure a woman like this. I love eating, devouring and servicing women. But I am turned on by the idea of her controlling it instead of my driving in response to her leads. Very sexy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous